Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new video is so blatantly edited to hide the fact she isn’t wearing a mask , the collection came out Monday , it’s now Friday so everyone has already show cased it

Reactions: 12
Rosemary had wrote a piece I think about why she wasn’t attending the Gossies, I don’t think the organisers and other influencers liked it and Grace was announcing the nominees for some award one being Rosemary and she totally pronounced her name trying to mock her. The video was posted online and she was called out.. it was a nasty thing to do
I'd never heard of the Rosemary McCabe thing with Grace so googled. Read a boards thread and people have been giving out about the same issues with Grace's page since 2017. Still not transparent, blagging freebies, lack of actual content. Jaysis, who is still following this gobshite.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The only way we can change this is to unfollow Grace and any blogger that supports her. I know it sounds extreme but it is the only way for change.

Reactions: 14
Where is the transparency with her?? Has she learnt nothing from clearly reading the threads on her.. all the shadiness trying to hide the fact that she has everything down to the clothes on her back gifted to her!! If she followed the rules and was fully transparent as she is expected to be, then maybe people would only have her lack of ability to stick with anything to give out about!
Exactly what I pointed out earlier.... She took that stick what a week ago, made a song and dance about "pulling" the homewears stock, said nothing about the outfits...

Reactions: 3
I've no words for her latest story... no words
What did I just listen to??? 'I've been quiet the last few days', 'I'm sure you've noticed I've been off insta the last few days', 'I had to take a MH day because of all the panic attacks ' 😳😳😳 She has literally NEVER been as active as she has been the last few days?! I think theres definitely a MH/Anxiety collab in her sights....

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What did I just listen to??? 'I've been quiet the last few days', 'I'm sure you've noticed I've been off insta the last few days', 'I had to take a MH day because of all the panic attacks ' 😳😳😳 She has literally NEVER been as active as she has been the last few days?! I think theres definitely a MH/Anxiety collab in her sights....
I've so much to say.. but the words wont come out... is she actually for real.. took more me time...shes only back from a lovely time away.
.oh God 😡cant even Express everything

Reactions: 22
Hands up who called her crying the mental health card?! Jesus Grace you are a grown woman with two kids. If you’ve gone from sunshine & rainbows being away from the kids to needing a mental health break the minute you are back with them I pity those kids!
Be accountable for your actions. Be consistent with your “content”. Or else get off Insta now!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
How many more times is she going to use the same story?! Panic attacks, mental health, Australia blah blah. Yes Grace we know! You’ve been spinning the same stories for years! Change the tune I reckon.

Reactions: 20
Hands up who called her crying the mental health card?! Jesus Grace you are a grown woman with two kids. If you’ve gone from sunshine & rainbows being away from the kids to needing a mental health break the minute you are back with them I pity those kids!
Be accountable for your actions. Be consistent with your “content”. Or else get off Insta now!!!
Sorry if this comes across as being so harsh... but if Grace is feeling so anxious and needs a mental health break /day off after only coming back from a few days away from her kids, where she not once mentioned her anxiety or used the word mental health once then maybe Graces kids need to be removed from her care. As it’s really coming across from her stories these past few weeks that she has bouts of anxiety when she’s with her kid(s) but doesn’t have any when she’s away from them.
Grace if you are reading this thread do those 2 innocent children a huge favour and give them to someone who will appreciate them and not exploit them for Instagram content....

• Heart
Reactions: 34
My favourite bit was when she said she lay down when she needed to! Sure if we all did that, the country would grind to a halt!! It’s her kids I feel sorry for. Imagine your parents coming back from “me time”, you’re excited to see them and your mother takes to her bed for the day and your father is probably playing on the PlayStation. I’m all for looking after your mental health, but not to the detriment of my kids. She pretty much hasn’t seen Sienna in 2 weeks!! I certainly would rather spend 20 minutes playing with my kids than rambling on social media just for the “poor me” sympathy that she gets. Hopefully when she goes to her therapist tomorrow she’ll tell her to get off social media and back into the real world. That exactly what my one tells me. It’s called grounding!! and she needs to do it very quickly so she can give those kids a normal upbringing. Imagine getting to school and the kids, teachers, parents knowing your mother’s business like that. I’d be mortified!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She is the laziest person ever. The bottom line is that she is too lazy to run a house and to look after those children. I understand that all parents deserve time away from their kids. However she was full of the joys of life and all namaste shite when she was off on hols and the minute she’s home she’s back moaning and complaining. She’s seems very unhappy in herself.

Reactions: 25
Really feel sad for the kids.. shes not a decent and nice person...selfish witch excuse my language

And on that note I'm off to sleep before my blood pressure rises again .. night tattle xx

Reactions: 11
Chris has lost his job and she literally has not shut up about her mental health, her anxiety , her depression and her me time since. She is a disgrace, such an unsupportive partner

Reactions: 21
Actually lemme just say one more thing...

I suffer severely with my mental health to the point where I've wanted to end it all .I know I shared this before.... I've no parents or partner to lean on ... so on the days where I feel so low I can barely function... I get up and dressed and bleeping move and go to work for my child... my child does not need to take on any of my tit... yes we all need a day in bed sometimes... but grace is taking the absolute piss out of genuine mental health... in my opinion.... so at night when I'm feelin low I wait till my child is asleep then I go to bed and cry... I cry like a baby... cause I'm struggling and all my family have passed away... but I cry.. wipe my god dam tears.... go asleep and I tackle the day .. you know why ????

Because my son deserves to have a mam.. and when I had him ..his needs came first.. yes my stuff matters too.. but ultimately I will fight for my son till the day I die.... and I do this alone....

Grace... you are a disgrace .. you are so lucky and I wish you could spend a day in my shoes....

Goodnight ❣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
Even Instagram is sick of listening to her, so it deleted her stories!!! Get the message Grace, you are making an ass of yourself!! Not a bother on you this day last week when you were going on your "2nights away".. But as soon as you get back to the normal world all us others live in day in and day out, you have to lay down... Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.