Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg i wish I had her support system if she is away again. I just had a shower with a dog and a 4 year-old providing a running commentary... does she ever have her kids like???
I got to go to the doctor on my own today.... Only because you aren't allowed to bring them at the moment. That's my "me time" for the week.

To be fair, I don't actually want to be away from my child either.

Reactions: 15
I got to go to the doctor on my own today.... Only because you aren't allowed to bring them at the moment. That's my "me time" for the week.

To be fair, I don't actually want to be away from my child either.
This ! For me it was going to the dentist last week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Grace either doesn't care or is trying to get a reaction! There's no such thing as bad publicity right Grace! But seriously though, the people commenting saying how fab she looks, have they not seen her pics from not even a week ago in which she looks totally different. Baggy dresses do not add that much weight.... And now I'm comparing her legs from pic tonight to the one of her 'hiking' the giants causeway 🤔

Reactions: 14
I’m calling it now. She’s on the way out of being an Instagram Influencer. Her time is up and she knows it.

Reactions: 19
Is there some way of buying fake followers that also comment on your photos? Every comment is “You look fab” or “You look great”. They sound like robots.

Also, agree that she is a) a box ticker and b) a spoilt brat. I think the two go hand in hand. Feel kind of sorry for her, both are miserable existences.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is there some way of buying fake followers that also comment on your photos? Every comment is “You look fab” or “You look great”. They sound like robots.

Also, agree that she is a) a box ticker and b) a spoilt brat. I think the two go hand in hand. Feel kind of sorry for her, both are miserable existences.
Look at the number of likes she has on her pics. They differ so much from 2 and 3 thousand to 8 and 9 thousand for others. That's odd to me......

Reactions: 7
The latest pic back in the old jeans they just be magic take about 3 stone off instantly 😂
Magic jeans being made by F&F making 3 stone , love handles and 5 chins disappear ! Unreal ! Whooo does she think she is fooling !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She mentioned that she wears xl size so defo doesn’t look like the last photo. Silly to photoshop she doesn’t seem to get any negative comments about her weight while she’d definitely get them now that she used photoshop

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Unfortunately her genuine followers and fans seem to be mindless eejits who block out any negativity about her and just praise and worship her every move. Anything they admit she does is dodgy will be like “ah she’s just insecure” or “you’d do it too”. In my mind they’re the type who eat marshmallows for dinner and binge watch paw patrol on their own. They’re not right in the head like.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did you see that the socialmind insta page has stories up from i guess the owner addressing the deleted comments/blocked users saga? Poor Gracey being singled out :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker on just this thread only. DisGrace was brought to my attention recently - I do know deneeeeez a little too and she's a TOTALLY different level of instahun too but much more clever with how she does it (will get to her a different day).
Anyhoo, so I've been watching this thread and Grace's page (but not following) for the last few weeks and, like everyone else, can see through all the absolute SHITE! Haven't replied on here cos everyone else seems to cover my opinions.
This though, has made me finally feel the need to post, because I use photoshop for work every day and this is a shocking attempt by Grace at trying to con followers. There is some technical speak but you should get the jist.

So from the top down... She's used a large-ish clone of the under of her boobs and to both sides of her waistline (under both elbows) to basically get rid of any muffin top and to also rid herself of rolls (looks carefully and you can see the blur and the lovely smooth texture). The big giveaway is how a chunk of her left elbow has blended away into the colour of the wall and the right elbow has been lightened where it could only naturally shade.

She doesn't appear to have done much to her right leg.

She has, however, clipped a path on the outside of her left leg, inverted the path and made a really poor attempt at cloning the carpet (as you can see if you look carefully (have you ever seen a carpet with that texture? Nope, cos she need to use a lump of carpet to go inside her left leg and make that look thinner too, but then had to cover it all back up and went way too far and just messed it!).

She's also done the same between her two feet - look carefully and you can see the poor clone job also done there on the carpet - that should be a much more natural use of the natural shade.

Her left leg is a shitshow of a job. She's cloned one area and rubbed if along to smooth things out (but must have forgotten that the other leg has a number of creased bits) and has tucked in both sides of her knees by clipping a path and cloning the area on one side and using it for both sides (as you can see by the skirting board - poor aul Grace must not have a steady hand).

Sorry it's a long aul rant but you can't go claiming to have lost all this weight while scoffing chippers and meals and late night pizzas while impressionable followers think it's genuine, all while posting (badly) photoshopped pictures on yet another Me Time freebie.

Ok bye

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Go on. We dare you 😉
Sure the comments a limited. Only her
Did you see that the socialmind insta page has stories up from i guess the owner addressing the deleted comments/blocked users saga? Poor Gracey being singled out :cautious:
I thought it was a disgraceful response to just copy and paste the same piece to everyone. Talk about try to just get everyone to stop bothering them and calling out their own shadiness.

Reactions: 14
To be fair Alidee is raking in the spons aswell! No normal parent can afford triplets so she gets a lot of free tit! It’s sad to think that If I had multiples I’d have to set up a blog because I couldn’t afford three newborns at the same time!
She gets 980 a month children allowance, her boyfriend is a car sales man and she does hair and makeup nixers so I'd say she's doing ok.

Reactions: 13
She's just looking for attention on tattle now. She knew that last pics location would have us nattering about her but the day she was posting about her happiness being like a daisy 🤔 it was also tagged from powers court.
Like it's Grace, spend an hour or 2 somewhere and get 3 weeks 'content' out of it 😂

She's just looking for attention on tattle now. She knew that last pics location would have us nattering about her but the day she was posting about her happiness being like a daisy 🤔 it was also tagged from powers court.
Like it's Grace, spend an hour or 2 somewhere and get 3 weeks 'content' out of it 😂
Repling to my own comment 😂
Meant to also say that haydens clothes from that daisy day pic is the Same as he's wearing in the pic yesterday where she photo shopped out the left side of her arse. I'

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.