Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HelloAll

I'm disgusted by Grace if I ever saw her in person I'd give it to her, three males took their own lives this month where I live (Galway), two teenage boys on the same day and not two weeks later a 32 year old, who was buried friday of this week....Does she comprehend what she is polluting the internet with? any concept? to have to listen to this drama queen speak about her anxiety which only rears its head when shes is forced to care for her children, take care of a home, or is called out for her BS, work commitments etc.. she is sickening, its people like her who only add to the stigma....her issues with MH aren't real, just an excuse for her bad behavior, she's only a self- centred, bone - idle lazy woman who expects eveything in life to be handed to her on a sliver plate.....poor chris has lost his job and she makes everything from what we can see of their personal lives, about Grace herself and how she feels, I really do feel for Chris and his wellbeing having her for a partner.. only for their two beautful children he wouldn't have stayed with her this long, she would & has drained the life out of a person, as she has done so to her followers, its time Grace got a real job...She would not influenace anyone to spend their hard earned dollar on her paid reccomendations, brands need to wake up to her tricks, she really is just a greedy sow if ever I saw one.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Lorz19

Chatty Member
This is a bit weird tbh. If primary required everyone to wear masks then she wouldn't have been allowed in without a mask. Primark allowed her in the store not wearing a mask as I am sure they allow 100s of other people everyday. Perhaps your gripe should be with Primarks mask policy not Graces contract with Primark. I was just in Aldi and the vast majority of people weren't wearing masks this evening. Sure I choose to wear one but lots don't, Grace isn't alone in that.

I feel sorry for her, no matter what she does it won't be enough. She mentions her anxiety, that's wrong. She shows her kids, that's wrong. She doesn't show her kids, what kind of mother is she, never spending time with her kids, that's wrong. She doesn't post, she is lazy, that's wrong. She posts, she's desperate, that's wrong. She doesn't lose weight, that's wrong. She loses weight, she is lying, that's wrong.

Fair enough point out when she isn't transparent, yadda, yadda but so much of this is mean girls crap. I've been following this thread for a while increasing thinking wtf do you want from her?
I do think some of the comments can be nitpicking but Grace has landed herself in more shite than most bloggers, rem the time she bullied Rosemary McCabe at those awards and came on crying? She was a grown woman who should have more cop on than being a ‘mean girl’. Or the time she said she was bullied by that mother group when it fact she had just broke one of the rules that applied to all members.
The time with the run for charity, she shared no details at all about the event That could have provided funds for a worth while cause.
The McSharry thing that she did and never followed through, twice.
Not declaring items, rem that time she said they bought Ann a tv but it was actually gifted from curry’s.
She’s like the boy who cried wolf at this stage.
I agree perhaps it should be taken up with Penny’s/primary directly with issue about not wearing masks but it’s clear as day they have purposely edited the video to avoid showing her face because she knew it would become an issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
Last thread we discussed Grace and her picnic party for one and all the “content” she was so busy working on for about 5 mins. We were introduced to her cameraman and personal assistant Aoife who appeared out of absolutely nowhere! Grace bought Kips a rosemantic trip away for two because she was knackered from being all things Grace and “you have to work on your relationship as a couple”. We were given lots of sound advice from yours truly. We were treated to dozens of new grid pics, a coffee and a walk each morning and a bare mention of her anxieteee! It was a welcome change probably because Grace paid/semi paid/ gifted someone to spice up her insta! Grace eventually returned home to the humdrum life of being a mum, a sister, a daughter, a partner... But not before pulling free shit off shelves ( while not wearing a mask). Anyway, I’m sure she’s got a lot of laundry to send to to the cleaners so we might not see her highly anticipated frolic in a field full of pissy beds IGTV for a while!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Oh she’s not into material things!

She shuns the life filled with possessions !

They tie her down and wreck her vibe

Pass me incense !

Sage the gaff!

She’s outdoorsy now, yano at home in a field of piss beds

Only ,and only , if they are #free #gifted then it’s totally zen 🙏🏻

Namaste bitches ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Gossygal

Her PA must be DESPERATE for a bit of work helping her and her shit show.

and that Buckley lad-from someone who has experience in production and photography, not being funny but I don’t think he’s great AT ALL. Very poor quality and content is shite. She’s not paying him, it’s his hobby I’d say.

two more saps she has ropped in to help her talk shite.

my understanding was from Monday just gone we need to wear masks in shops and public transport?
That video was taken after Monday ya?

I swear the minute she puts it up without the mask I’m getting straight onto penneys.
I’m fucking sick to the teeth of these fools aka influencers getting away with murder. I’m sick of standing by and not doing anything about it.

every time I see someone not using #ad or #spon correctly or blatantly lying about something I’m gona make it my job to get in contact with the company they are advertising and make a complaint.

I think we all should.

#ivehadenough

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Cant-be-arsed

I’ve also unfollowed. Grace is not relatable, honest or transparent in her work. She has 2 beautiful children and is able to be at home with them and have additional support from her family and her partner. Yet all she wants is “me time” and all she does is complain about how hard parenting is. You don’t know the half of it love. Come back to me when you work full time in an actual responsible job and battle the daily commute while trying to feed and clothe your kids and cleaning your own damn house and doing your own damn laundry. How would you manage I wonder Grace if you didn’t have a partner who allowed you get away with your “panic attacks” at your convenience or when life got too real for you? Grow up. Get off social media and sort your shit out and maybe you’ll see that you are luckier than an awful lot of people.
I’m sorry for the cranky post but honest to Christ she boils my blood and today tipped me over the edge with the post about the worst week and she after being away on a staycation child free frolicking around in a field of pissy beds and going on about how couple time was needed. I’m only fit to lie down myself now after that rant 🙈

• Heart

clickonkelly

I'm sorry but how the hell does Grace think it's okay to comment under Ali's post and make it about HER!? Ali's only time away from the kids this week was probably going to play her football match for a couple of hours. But yeah Grace, comes home from 4/5 days away of lying in weeds and drinking wine and all of a sudden you have an "episode".

• Heart
  • Angry
I’m going to go to LIffey Valley today & I’m not going to wear my mask. I have a mask but I’m just not going to wear it. Yes I know the risks & I know I could pass the virus to someone or pick it up from someone else & pass it onto those around me. I can see everyone else around me wearing a mask, but I’m not going to wear mine because I don’t want to......seriously anybody who knowingly chooses not to wear a mask is selfish, whether you’re filming a IGTV or not! Unfortunately for Influencers showing their lives to the world it’s landing them in hot water. Suzanne in portugal trying to hide it, Terrie in a bar for hours, Louise Cooney hot footing it around Ireland, good luck with her contact tracing list, & I’m sure there’s more. The public are right to call them all out. They have to set an example. They’ve put themselves out there, have 1000’s of followers & they have influence over people. A mask protects you but more importantly it protects others. Would you walk around a shop bare foot? Would you run through a room filled with smoke with nothing covering your mouth? No you would not. It has nothing to do with taking it up with the shops & their policies. We’ve been advised for weeks to wear face coverings, now mandatory on public transport. We’re all adults here. Wear your mask or face covering indoors & play your part in keeping everyone safe. It’s life saving & it’s really not too much to ask.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Imagine committing to a task at work and then just telling your boss you were tired and needed a few naps and to work on your relationship and get away for a few nights but you might do said task further down the line. Or you might not. Oh but don't mention it because if you do I'll block you. Not that her viewers are exactly like a boss but fucking hell.

Imagine actually having to work with someone like that. 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Hands up who called her crying the mental health card?! Jesus Grace you are a grown woman with two kids. If you’ve gone from sunshine & rainbows being away from the kids to needing a mental health break the minute you are back with them I pity those kids!
Be accountable for your actions. Be consistent with your “content”. Or else get off Insta now!!!

• Heart

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I've no words for her latest story... no words
What did I just listen to??? 'I've been quiet the last few days', 'I'm sure you've noticed I've been off insta the last few days', 'I had to take a MH day because of all the panic attacks ' 😳😳😳 She has literally NEVER been as active as she has been the last few days?! I think theres definitely a MH/Anxiety collab in her sights....

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Graces behaviour is being enabled. I know Chris, and hes a lovely fella and will do anything for her. I suffer with Anxiety and depression and my partner drags me out of bed on my worst days and makes me do stuff. At the time i hate him but afterwards im so thankful for him giving me a shake and pushing me. Chris, Mags and her mam enable her behaviour by pandering to her everytime she bursts out crying ( her version of a panic attack🤷‍♀️) she is needy and spoiled and needs a good friend or family member to take that phone off her.i mailed her before saying that phones and insta life are really bad for depression and anxiety and i suggested she take a break from the internet and get back to genuine basic happiness and she blocked me !!! Chris family have nothing to do with her his mam is lovely and used to help all the time but eventually copped that she was basically rearing the kids. We are all in need of a date night and a break away but fuck me she sees does nothing with them, chris is a good dad and will make sure dinners are prepped,kids are sorted,grace is fed, house is clean etc , she sits on her hole crying .she has too much time to dwell on shit that happened 15 years ago ( when her fella dumped her in austrailia and she was suicidal) she dwells on the past and is NEVER happy. She really needs to focus on her kids and realtionship because id say he has a huge pain in his hole with her at the moment

Princessdippy

Awww I genuinely can't watch her anymore I don't give a shit if I'm coming off as a bitch in this post but she drives me mental.... I had a baby during this pandemic with absolutely no help or support. I am now on unpaid leave cause can't find a crèche for baby and I work on the front line so now relying on my husbands minimal wage. We work for everything we own and then dicks like her call posting pics work after getting everything handed to her on a plate... shes pathetic and gives mental health a bad name its the ones who genuinely suffer who don't seek help because its seems to be a bloody bandwagon everyone jumps on and I'm sick of her.... she was away from her kids and few days away she has the luxury of having help with her kids and yet she's complaining she wouldn't have a clue of a hard days work if it hit her in the face..... fecking absolute eejit.

• Heart
I’ve been attending a psychologist for a little over 6 months, those times I’ve felt my lowest or most anxious before appointments are not the times I take my phone out and take a selfie. I don’t understand her train of thought does she think she is been relatable? Is it just an opportunity to show her wearing a mask? Which are mandatory in all healthcare settings so she didn’t choose to wear one because she is considerate of others. And what’s with the #bekind? What’s that got to do with her? She doesn’t have one negative comment or one comment criticising her on her posts.... obviously because she deletes them #bekind came around after Caroline Flack took her own life after being hounded by the press, banging down her door, ringing her and following her 24/7. Not really the same as going on the internet seeking out comments about yourself and if you take negativity so badly why put yourself on the internet for all to see?? Why is she posting all those stupid pictures of herself on her grid saying how happy and at peace she is if this is the darkest time of her life? Make up your mind. People thrive on consistency and I think her lack of motivation is because she has no routine. There’s no time to get up, no work to do, no place to be just no responsibilities. However she has a house to clean and doesn’t. She truly believes she is special and her sense of entitlement makes her totally unlikeable. She has a chip on her shoulder she believes the world owes her something, this is why she doesn’t declare gifted items because she deserves them. She has no value on anything because how can you know value when you work for nothing. Press drops, pulled items.... those terms and expressions doesn’t make her appear more professional, it makes her appear further entitled. She has no skills, no talent, nothing to be admired, content creator my arse. She danced around a field while someone else recorded and edited, some else did the food and someone else’s idea from Pinterest. Does she not think of her future how she will earn money to feed her children, pay for her bills, pay her mortgage on her house filled to brim with stuff? I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night if I didn’t know where my pay was coming from, let alone be able to plan a lavish wedding. When I got married 5 years ago it was one of my proudest moment of my life knowing that both myself and my husband worked so hard to pay for it. She wouldn’t know what pride is because she’s never had to work for anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

PeaceAndPaws

Im infertile due to cancer (always wanted 1 more baby) - so if I pay €70 to be “released into the sea” , will that make the pain go away?

Will. It. Fuck

This is just exploiting people are their weakest. I can see how vulnerable people, at their lowest, would fall for this.

I could sit here and type out what I have gone through in the last 8 years (still am, cancer side effects are the gift that keeps on giving!) but I am sure you can guess. But I get up and on with it everyday. Im about to head off to hospital for a lovely procedure this morning, that I have every week. Then I will be home and doing all the household and kiddy bits all of us here do, every day, without needing to pat ourselves on the back along the way (even if it feels like my bladder is on fire lol)

I have my days of course, bad mental days and also physical, because I am in pain 24/7, so I may go lie down for a bit but then I am back up, putting a wash on, cooking a seperate dinner to everyone elses cos my 10 year old has sensory issues. Thats just life. And its every single day for me (and lots, lots more) I have medical teams that look after my mind and my body, I take medication (alot) and I know what to do when I have a bad episode. This was all learned over time.

Which is why I do not understand Grace. Ive said it multiple times but she has no coping mechanisms, no advice, nothing. Just people around her to pander to her every whim like a spoiled child and not the grown up with 2 children to care for that she actually is - so I dont understand why she would be a great fit for that socialminds event.

Just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Princessdippy

Also tagging darkness into light and be kind its an insult to all those families who have lost ones to suicide.....

• Angry

MarieLou

Sorry if this comes across as being so harsh... but if Grace is feeling so anxious and needs a mental health break /day off after only coming back from a few days away from her kids, where she not once mentioned her anxiety or used the word mental health once then maybe Graces kids need to be removed from her care. As it’s really coming across from her stories these past few weeks that she has bouts of anxiety when she’s with her kid(s) but doesn’t have any when she’s away from them.
Grace if you are reading this thread do those 2 innocent children a huge favour and give them to someone who will appreciate them and not exploit them for Instagram content....
Its comments like this that give this site a bad name. She isn’t a bad mother.
She is just shamelessly using MH to keep hold of the followers she has and is clearly looking to get some sort of work out of it. It’s so obvious and anyone who falls for it needs a slap.
We don’t see her whole day, but as a mother to two kids myself I honestly think she doesn’t realise how it is coming across. I think she is most likely a great mother but her desperate attempts at being a MH guru are backfiring on her now and she’s messing up all over the place! The MH is being pulled out of the bag again now because her shadiness is being called our again! She’s a typical mean girl, twisting things so that other people look bad and she comes out with sympathy and a pat on the back.
Those kids are adorable and look happy out. Don’t bring her parenting into her shady behaviour!

Beebles

VIP Member
This is a bit weird tbh. If primary required everyone to wear masks then she wouldn't have been allowed in without a mask. Primark allowed her in the store not wearing a mask as I am sure they allow 100s of other people everyday. Perhaps your gripe should be with Primarks mask policy not Graces contract with Primark. I was just in Aldi and the vast majority of people weren't wearing masks this evening. Sure I choose to wear one but lots don't, Grace isn't alone in that.

I feel sorry for her, no matter what she does it won't be enough. She mentions her anxiety, that's wrong. She shows her kids, that's wrong. She doesn't show her kids, what kind of mother is she, never spending time with her kids, that's wrong. She doesn't post, she is lazy, that's wrong. She posts, she's desperate, that's wrong. She doesn't lose weight, that's wrong. She loses weight, she is lying, that's wrong. And on and on it goes.

Fair enough point out when she isn't transparent, yadda, yadda but so much of this is mean girls crap. I've been following this thread for a while increasing thinking wtf do you want from her?
Grace came on and showed her gifted masks and her gifted storage cases and gave a spiel about how important they are and we should all use them and no excuse with cases like that etc.
She wasn’t talking to the camera so definitely no need to be without one. The camera man was wearing one below his nose ffs. There are several thousand fools who blindly follow her and will actually think it’s ok to be indoors without a mask. Do the government have to really enforce something that saves lives? Are we that thick that we can’t just do it without force? Are influencers that thick and obnoxious that they can’t just use one of their many gifted and fashionable masks and set a good example?