Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I expressed my feelings about Grace before so wont get into it again all the same as everyone here has said. It is hard to find a good therapist she said she found a good one well they are clearly not doing their job very well if she is as bad as she says she is. Twice in my life I have sat in a therapist office crying and unable to see the light at the end of the tunnel and do you know what my therapist did, they rang a hospital for me. Once I was taken by ambulance to a ward. I didnt need to stay but my therapist saw i needed stronger medication and that without my GP available this was the best thing for me. I am in my late 30s and have suffered since I was 13 and same GAD as Grace claims to have. I work on myself and have overcome the bad days and learned how to deal with them when they come. First and foremost and any therapist will tell you taking to bed is not good. Its wallowing and that only makes anxiety worse. It is not self care it its the total opposite. Self care can be a simple as a taking a bath, listening to your favourite music or watching a familiar movie, going for a walk a whole number of things but definitely not taking to bed and napping. It has zero benefits even those extremely ill are always told to try not stay in bed all day if possible its not good for you. I have stopped even watching her this week as I cant deal with the pity party anymore. She drains the life out of everyone and everything she does. She needs to take a long hard look at herself write down all the things she has and has to be grateful for and maybe just then she'll realise what privilege she has over so many people who watch her. She is a absolute disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
She edited it out, so you can't see that she is not wearing one, therefore she isn't setting a bad example, that's what people wanted no? Or do you want her to self-flagellate in front of you?

Face palm

That’s enough for you?

A covered up lie?
No transparency
No professionalism
No accountability
Just sheer blagging and laziness?

Set your standards higher gal

• Heart

Sayit4real

VIP Member
I’m genuinely not able after the shite I’ve seen today . Delighted ive found this forum as I use to think I was going mental thinking what an uneducated and uninformed idiot she is . I’ve no sympathy and no time for it . She is gearing up for some MH thing as in either a big collab or to launch something . She is directionless with her content ! It’s not make up ,it’s not fashion ( my 90 year old Gran dresses better ) and it’s not travel ( she thinks a package holiday is travelling ) it’s not a book club ( she can’t literally get that going !) 🤣... she was a WEEK late with the Penney’s content so she is not a content creator ...
So it’s the same drum being banged ! The MH ... dear sweet mother of Devine lord ! Eat better exercise more stop moaning look after your kids .. and get a grip you irrelevant twat !!!!

• Heart

Cantturn222

VIP Member
I’m fuming she got paid for this and edited out her not wearing a face mask
I will be reporting this to primark
The picture is out there for everyone to see of her with no mask On
Imagine the kind of money she got for this AD. No respect for anyone or anything but her bank balance fuck off grace I commented on her post but it got removed and I’m blocked I will hound primark until I get a reply

• Heart
Reactions: 35

ElleHeezy1

I do my weekly shop there too. I think James Kavanagh always does a great job with his ads for Tesco.
It still baffles me why they feel the need to pay influencers at all but when people like James do such a great job, how do they still pay Grace?!

James goes in, has a bit of craic, shows the products very well and is loyal to the brand when it's not an ad. Grace arrives with a "crew", puts up a Fetac Level 5 video set to I Love You Baby, says feck all about the products, puts her hand out for payment and then fecks off to Dunnes!

• Haha
  • Heart

Beebles

VIP Member
Not to be mean but her stomach is well used to multiple take aways and McDonald’s a week. Why is she acting like one McDonald’s has her system shook?? She practically lives in the drive thru. The amount of food and take aways she’s been gifted and crams into her gob.. she’s hardly been living of salad leaves and this has pushed her stomach over the edge

• Haha
  • Sick

Lurksforlife

I'm not sure what way they pay but for our daughter in that creche/pre school you get the free ECCE hours during term time then you pay the balance if you want additional hours. During non term, you just pay full fees.
Whatever way, sienna is there today, who knows when she started back. Id seen her a fair few times pre covid. Its unnerving seeing a child you know a lot about but are a total stranger to.

I was just thinking this before I read your reply!

It is so wrong that the poor child is just going about her little day oblivious to the fact that total strangers know virtually EVERYTHING about her. We know what her home looks like, her bedroom, even her birth was public. Its not right. And I dont mean it in a bad way to the people who recognise her. As a small child, your home is supposed to be your safe haven. I dont think we, a strangers, should know the kids rotuine, home area, home layout etc. The very fact that Grace has a seperate public account for the kids gives me the creeps. They can't consent to that. What about when they are 15, 16, 17 and the school bullies know their nappies were sponsored, that their bedrooms were all sponsored! There are plenty of A list celeb who have managed to keep their kids private.

• Heart
HAHAHAHA #failgatebandwagon
1 single person out of 176 thousand people decided to do the booh picnic..

And I'm genuinely scarleh for that 1 person sittin in her booh eatin food.. not even an American style truck with an actual tailgate... nope.. sittin in her booh... my child would sign me in somewhere if he seen me sittin in me booh eatin food... 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Cant-be-arsed

In bed now eating pizza after a relaxing weekend. If your mind is racing or your heart coming out your chest can you really call that relaxing? Wtaf?
Maybe I’m a little old fashioned but I really don’t think eating in bed is hygienic 😷 you’re asking for little rodents having crumbs on your floor. Could explain the state of those manky pillows though 🤢
Christ I’m bad tonight 🙈 I almost never really comment on most things but this lady just bugs the shite out of me!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Smurfett 23

Hands up who called her crying the mental health card?! Jesus Grace you are a grown woman with two kids. If you’ve gone from sunshine & rainbows being away from the kids to needing a mental health break the minute you are back with them I pity those kids!
Be accountable for your actions. Be consistent with your “content”. Or else get off Insta now!!!
Sorry if this comes across as being so harsh... but if Grace is feeling so anxious and needs a mental health break /day off after only coming back from a few days away from her kids, where she not once mentioned her anxiety or used the word mental health once then maybe Graces kids need to be removed from her care. As it’s really coming across from her stories these past few weeks that she has bouts of anxiety when she’s with her kid(s) but doesn’t have any when she’s away from them.
Grace if you are reading this thread do those 2 innocent children a huge favour and give them to someone who will appreciate them and not exploit them for Instagram content....

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She is still a massive beg
To be fair to Ali, she has 4 young kids. She hasn’t worked in her profession since having the triplets (if you exclude the BA role with voduz) and her partner works in the motor industry which I’m sure has taken a hit due to covid. I don’t think she tries to fool anyone and is very open in her reviews. She was just on talking about buying baby things in Aldi rather than spending hundreds unnecessarily in bigger baby shops. A furniture shop wanted to gift her a bed for her little girl but she told them that she didn’t need it and did a giveaway for her followers instead. FBG would never have done that, Dyson, Nepresso, the food being gifted are all examples of greedy Grace!! I really like Ali. She’s so honest about motherhood and it’s ups and downs and I genuinely don’t believe she is anywhere near as bad as the others for begging. Like let’s remember that FBG tried to “one up” her when she said she possibly had a panic attack. Like who the hell does that to their friend?! FBG! That’s who!! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Gossygal

She. Is. Pa-te-ick

I messaged the girl that Grace was working with and she said that Grace has had a busy month so will be postponing it for a few weeks and will make an announcement tomorrow. Pity as I bought the book too!!!
A busy month with what exactly?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Lollie92

I watched a bit of her old YouTube videos on anxiety and depression..think they are from 2014. She mentioned it started when she was 17 because she was becoming an adult and the responsibilities that came with that. Now when your that age most people dont have responsibilities like children houses high pressured jobs etc...so if she was anxious around that time with none of that she was never gona cope with 2 kids a house a husband and the pressures of online criticism. She wants the kids the lovely home influencer life husband etc but she doesnt want to put in the work. Doesnt work like that especially with small children.

Honestly can't understand if shes this bad and hasn't found coping strategies after 15years why someone isn't stepping in or a family meeting called saying this cant go on we need to make a plan etc. Sorry to go on but I find it so maddening that she can go on stories spouting about panic attacks and then have a laugh in the next breath with her friends. It doesnt add up. Theres no doubt she suffers with her MH but it's not what she saying it is and if she has been diagnosed with this maybe 15years ago I'd be looking for a second opinion because the 'help' she is getting is not working so maybe it's something else. I'm sure Chris asks her what she needs when she's like this and she says a lie down etc...and he accommodates but that isn't working long term. Someone needs to step in and get her help or tell her cop the fuck on. Soz for rant🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Mona86

VIP Member
Fifteen YEARS of this? Six weeks in St Pat’s and intensive work in understanding anxiety disorder would sort her out once and for all. Her statement that she’ll ‘always’ have to deal with this is bullshit. Whoever she’s seeing, GP and therapist, is clearly useless and obviously happy to continue taking her cash with zero results.
She’s either confusing normal feelings of anxiety/being overwhelmed with a disorder or else she’s happy to fling good money after bad on ridiculous fluff (incense, crystals) for the Gram.
Feeling overwhelmed and anxious is a perfectly normal human reaction.
It’s only when it stops you living life that it’s a problem. I’m not sure she knows the difference and if she really wants to squash it once and for all, or she’d prefer to bang on about it.
I’m glad you said this. In my darkest hour I was sent to St Pats for 12 weeks it was life changing & my GP wouldn’t take no for an answer. There is no decent GP or therapist that would allow grace continually wallow like she claims. Her ‘anxieteeee’ comes from the realisation that whilst the influencer life is coming to an end for many (thanks covid) she has no place in it anymore. She’s not shifting the weight, despite her claims so she’s not being asked to model dresses.... she can’t bear more than 48 hours being a mom so no mommy brand wants her as a rep... she lets down genuine people such as that book club lady etc & zen wellness is only another one being dragged along. The realisation to grace that she actually needs to run a house and mind her kids, and now too maybe possibly have to get a real job is all that giving her the fear. The money tree is falling down & when she has a dose of real life she can’t bear it. But keep walking barefoot on the grass & moaning about it Grace 🙄. My husband dragged me out of bed on my bad day’s and made me work through it. Even now if I had a bad day he tells me work through it. Crisps must be a right dope but shur as long as the kids are in baby jail / Nanas - and grace is in bed- he can play PlayStation 🙄

• Heart

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Typical Grace has a break away last week didn’t have to worry about her kids for what 4 days comes back and is riddled with anxiety,, Grace your bored with your life being a stay at home Mammy doing extremely little is draining the life out of you. You can bullshit yourself all you want about creating content you do very little, I work full time I’ve 4 kids my house is clean my washing is up to date, you wallow around in a self obsessed bubble, these fucking influencers infuriate me with their self indulgence imagine constantly talking about yourself and your feelings to thousands of strangers like your the most interesting and important person ever.

• Heart