Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress just does nothing for her and all the comments that she looks amazing 🙄
Maybe there's a special followers filter 😉

Hi Grace 🖑

The dress still doesn't fit ,though it's better than the curtain one from yesterday. rewearbeware

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her sister & sister in law posted about it, she just wasn’t arsed, Ali who has a miss before the triplets sent them something small, but sure it wasn’t a kit grace so it wasn’t talked about! She never takes Frankie but expects everyone to bend over backwards for poor neglected CeCe & golden boy HayHay! Chris’s family don’t even bother with her anymore!

She could of read it while lying in the field full of piss in the beds 😂😂😂
I don't follow any of the others so didn't see that, I do feel though that bloggers are expected to speak up about every topic going, when they do they get slated and when they don't they get slated because they should have, just my personal opinion on it, I unfollowed most of them for different reasons, I only really follow my little babog and the get out mommy now for days out ideas and some financial ones

Reactions: 1
I don't follow any of the others so didn't see that, I do feel though that bloggers are expected to speak up about every topic going, when they do they get slated and when they don't they get slated because they should have, just my personal opinion on it, I unfollowed most of them for different reasons, I only really follow my little babog and the get out mommy now for days out ideas and some financial ones
She’s her sister it wasn’t anything about her been a blogger 😆 grace cares for grace & no one else.

Maybe there's a special followers filter 😉

Hi Grace 🖑

The dress still doesn't fit ,though it's better than the curtain one from yesterday. rewearbeware
Yes what happens to reware lol anther thing she doesn’t follow through on!! Poor grace..

Reactions: 5
She’s her sister it wasn’t anything about her been a blogger 😆 grace cares for grace & no one else.

Yes what happens to reware lol anther thing she doesn’t follow through on!! Poor grace..
I just meant I never saw anything about someone close to her having a miscarriage, about the bloggers I meant all of them not just Grace

Reactions: 1
She has edited the Pennys video so you can't see she's not wearing the mask! She's unbelievable!! She is so sly and deceitful.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
That dress is shocking and not a flattering photo at all. You’d wonder did someone else put it up 😂 maybe Aoife is on overtime

She doesn’t even shop for herself nor the kids... she gets everything handed to her for fecking free. She’s unreal

That was a seriously underwhelming video! I hope Penneys didn’t pay much coz that coz I’d be looking for my money back

Reactions: 11
I’m fuming she got paid for this and edited out her not wearing a face mask
I will be reporting this to primark
The picture is out there for everyone to see of her with no mask On
Imagine the kind of money she got for this AD. No respect for anyone or anything but her bank balance duck off grace I commented on her post but it got removed and I’m blocked I will hound primark until I get a reply

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I definitely wouldn't be enticed into buying anything after watching that. And its the kids doing the work. So will she be keeping the money for them?

• Heart
The cheek to be showing herself using hand sanitiser then like she's fantastic and we all know she didn't wear a mask 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m fuming she got paid for this and edited out her not wearing a face mask
I will be reporting this to primark
The picture is out there for everyone to see of her with no mask On
Imagine the kind of money she got for this AD. No respect for anyone or anything but her bank balance duck off grace I commented on her post but it got removed and I’m blocked I will hound primark until I get a reply
Someone has commented about her not wearing a mask. Let's see if it gets deleted!

Well that video was a complete waste of time for everyone involved. The clothes are basic and I’m sure most of us pop into Penny’s for a look ourselves regularly enough. We hardly need to see a video of Grace mooching around the aisles and using her children for an ad.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.