- Lazy and Creepy shamelessly decided to take a trip to the McCann's apartment in Praia da Luz, even pointing out how far away the tapas bar is from the apartment. These are the same people who abandoned their 4 month old baby on a beach and blamed...
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
- Inghams are still in Portugal and still without the caaa
- Lazy showed us what she use to homeschool. It's mostly revision guides
- Creepy is continuing to go topless and advertise himself to whichever teenager he is DMing
- Lazy is claiming to have...
Congratulations, @All da toys and thank you for this excellent title.
TLDR of the last thread
- Still waiting for the return of the second caaa, it's now expected on Thursday and the Ingham want to leave Portugal at the weekend
- Creepy is growing balls and getting more and more confident on...
Last thread was just getting really long. Most voted title came from @Blogger.
- Their second saviour car is still broken so they're currently holed up in an apartment in Porto (I think?)
- The iFam support group on Facebook has been full of drama, largely courtesy of Sarah getting...
Congratulations @Gilded Turkey
- Lazy got *shock* the all clear and doesn't have toe cancer.
- The caaaaa is still somewhere in Portugal waiting to be 'diagnosed'. God only knows if they'll ever get back. They said it would take a couple of days but now this is the third week it has been...
Thanks go to @chnandlerbong for the new thread title with the most likes.
We learned quite a lot in the last thread, which is more than can be said for the Ingham girls.
Though Isabelle did proclaim herself to be the best accent-er 🤦🏻♀️ and according to his parents Jace is a virtual...
- The Inghams are still travelling around Europe
- They're currently stuck in Portugal because their car has broken down again. Creepy and Lazy got drunk before telling us this
- Lazy diagnosed Esme with dyslexia, despite never having made an effort to...
Thanks to @Impleo for the new thread title with the most likes.
So the Minghams are still touring the covid hotspots of Europe and are currently chavving it up on a campsite in Portugal.
Isabelle’s 15th birthday has come and gone, rather like the second car, which is languishing in a garage...
Lots of great title suggestions today but the winner was @LouisaB Title was shortened to fit but here is the full suggestion
- The Inghams confirmed Chris left Spain to travel to the UK and collect his car, and as a result have not posted a vlog for the past three days
- Chris rudely...
Good morning everyone. Another day, another new Ingham thread. Title shortened to fit. Congratulations @Choco88
- The broken down car is a write off and the Inghams can't afford to pay £20k to fix it.
- More inappropriate footage of the children has been included in the vlogs by Chris...
Wow, another thread already!
These two suggestions seem to be tied so I combined the two. Hope that's ok @Wilma57 and @BorisBear
-The Inghams murdered a butterfly using an ice cream
- Big Frank has returned
- Sarah caught up with Tattle and had a rant about Chris coming home to...
The title kinda gives the tldr. They're stuck somewhere between Valencia and Madrid living in their caravan outside a garage. But don't worry there's a shop where they're holidaying that sells Peppa pig biscuits.
Who would have thought that traveling during a pandemic would be a bad idea? 🍿...
Thank you @lemonelmo and @PamSlams for this title
Summary of the last thread
- The Ingham girls got a surprise of snorkel masks and potentially deadly electric scooters. Lazy got a paddle board from Creepy to keep her sweet.
- The Inghams returned to Verdon Gorge to watch people tombstoning...
There were a lot of good title suggestions for this thread but the Most Liked was this runaway entry by @ChrissyPoo ✨
- The Inghams are still fannying about in France in the caravan with zero planning or foresight.
- The vlog on Tuesday contained a fully naked child in the...
Mod edit - top voted title after prompt pg 48. @kazizzle
- The Inghams are on holiday in France in the 30k Chavavan insisting travelling is the best thing to do in a global pandemic 🙄
- They're insisting they're vegetarian now and not having dairy
- They bought an inflatable...
Yo, wasssupppp Tattlefam. Welcome to your new thread.
Title edited slightly to fit
#115 - The Ingham's Euro 2020: Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses
In the last thread:
- Sarah's new range of blankets have still failed to sell out