The Ingham Family #313 Chris Ingham; he's a disgusting fella, named his baby after his victim Bella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Greenandgold
1699576606544.png

TLDR
- Aurora is officially Aurora Bella Rosavie. Chris got his way again and named his daughter after one of his victims. They now have Mila Rosabelle, Aurora Bella Rosavie and Isabelle, Isla and Mila. Oh and they live at Rosabelle Manor.
- Aurora has been on her first caravan trip to Blackpool, had her first day out to Gulliver's Valley and been to her first fireworks display before she turns one month old (tomorrow). She spent over five hours in the car seat on the way to Blackpool due to traffic and poor planning.
- Baby and Me has been relaunched for pre-orders. Chris admitted he wants all the ifam's money.
- Sarah's nipples are 13mm in diameter. Add an extra 5 to that and you get the truth.
- Chris called Sarah a 'hot wife'. He loves the “Stacey Solomon bad boys” bedding because they’re “so thick and juicy”.
- Aurora is beginning to get the blame for everything such as the Inghams being late for something.
- Sarah walked around The Range with Aurora hanging off her tit.
- Jace pushed Mila over and almost trod on her. He also tried to rip Aurora's leg off. Aurora is being thrown around like a ragdoll.

Hi Steve 👋 How's your hot wife? Whoops my bad, Jane hit every branch of the ugly tree on the way down.

Credit to @Malcolm Conkers
1699575172839.png
1699575833782.png
1699579745015.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Thanks for the new post and recap @thegreencow 🤗

Maybe the Mods can just tweak the title and change it to "victim" instead of "conquest" please, as discussed on the last thread? It would save any potential confusion and upset.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
At age 14 most would go off to meet their friends at the firework display and do stuff with them, rather than wait to the end and then meet them awkwardly in front of their whole family and have younger siblings following whilst trying to chat.

Reactions: 51
At age 14 most would go off to meet their friends at the firework display and do stuff with them, rather than wait to the end and then meet them awkwardly in front of their whole family and have younger siblings following whilst trying to chat.
I think of one reason why Chris wanted to meet her friend.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2562380

TLDR
- Aurora is officially Aurora Bella Rosavie. Chris got his way again and named his daughter after one of his victims. They now have Mila Rosabelle, Aurora Bella Rosavie and Isabelle, Isla and Mila. Oh and they live at Rosabelle Manor.
- Aurora has been on her first caravan trip to Blackpool, had her first day out to Gulliver's Valley and been to her first fireworks display before she turns one month old (tomorrow). She spent over five hours in the car seat on the way to Blackpool due to traffic and poor planning.
- Baby and Me has been relaunched for pre-orders. Chris admitted he wants all the ifam's money.
- Sarah's nipples are 13mm in diameter. Add an extra 5 to that and you get the truth.
- Chris called Sarah a 'hot wife'. He loves the “Stacey Solomon bad boys” bedding because they’re “so thick and juicy”.
- Aurora is beginning to get the blame for everything such as the Inghams being late for something.
- Jace pushed Mila over and almost trod on her. He also tried to rip Aurora's leg off. Aurora is being thrown around like a ragdoll.

Hi Steve 👋 How's your hot wife? Whoops my bad, Jane hit every branch of the ugly tree on the way down.

View attachment 2562368View attachment 2562373View attachment 2562438
Thank you Green Cow and Tattlers 😙

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Isla's brand new jacket is far too small for her. The poor girl is bursting out it. I don't know why Sarah can't just buy clothes that fit, rather than squeezing them into the size she wants them to be. She doesn't even need to mention what size they're in in the vlogs. No one cares.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
@Ruth1983 The Buggalugs nose and paw balm is excellent. You can get it online. Asda stock it but not in all stores. Their range is excellent especially the shampoo and perfume. Can we have an updated picture of Raff please? Hope he’s behaving himself 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Isla's brand new jacket is far too small for her. The poor girl is bursting out it. I don't know why Sarah can't just buy clothes that fit, rather than squeezing them into the size she wants them to be. She doesn't even need to mention what size they're in in the vlogs. No one cares.
No gloves????

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The woman isn't wired right.

Reactions: 27
@Ruth1983 The Buggalugs nose and paw balm is excellent. You can get it online. Asda stock it but not in all stores. Their range is excellent especially the shampoo and perfume. Can we have an updated picture of Raff please? Hope he’s behaving himself 😉
Thank you!!
he’s still the bestest boy! Was not bothered at all by fireworks and to date has only chewed the wire of old hair straightners lol
He stole a head band I was due to wear on a hen do so I made him wear it 😆 😉

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
The title is brilliant but should be victim not conquest.
I've sent a request to the Mods to have it changed.🤞

(Hopefully nobody will object as the general consensus seemed to be in agreement.)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That’s an old one - her new one isn’t too dissimilar to her mother’s but in green. Although saying that, this won’t last her long either

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2562380

TLDR

View attachment 2562368View attachment 2562373View attachment 2562438
Thank you @thegreencow , and thank you all for the very generous reaction to my portrait, and a special thank you to the man himself, DeLonge, for providing the perfect muse. I have learned to do things I never expected, thanks to you - last night, I made a track with you serenading Prinny through a 70’s disco vocoder, played over a solo by a double-receded Armenian duduk.

eta - that should say ‘double-reeded’, it’s a wind instrument, but autocorrect made it’s own DeLonge baldy joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Poor prinny 😭

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.