The Ingham Family #307 Lazy’s penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Priority education and @Scotblock
1696091957117.png

TLDR
- Cystopher the fanny cyst has been the topic of conversation this week. Sarah got a second opinion on the birth and it looks like a c-section is the best option.
- Treacle the Guinea Pig was given an unnecessary bath and then to add to the trauma Prinny was allowed to get right in her face.
- New baby name speculation has added Daisy/Day-Z, Poppy and Wexie Wana (Lexie-Lana) to the list.
- Chris faked a WhatsApp conversation with the temporary owner of the DPD van. He shows the van more affection than he does his wife.
- The Ingham chuldren have the best eyesight in the world. Isabelle got new glasses.
- Sarah hates when people make up lies and spread them as fact.
- Isabelle is studying A level English and Psychology.
- Esme Ingham is a nasty bully.

Hi Steve 👋

1696091391247.png
1696091421331.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
How is deciding to have a c section a scary new birth plan? It seems to be what she wants.

Reactions: 38
Doubt the induction is due to the fanny boil, but her other risk factors she has.

There was no mention of the cyst when she wanted a water birth, her community midwife probably said it would be ok but the consultant at the hospital said no, then suddenly fanny boil was ready to pop and she’s demanding a section.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I did not know that a billion meant under 235... No wonder Creepy means his scam makes people so rich.

So if Sarah is getting her tubes done, what are the chances that Creepy will work for either Esme or Isabelle finding a boyfriend and getting pregnant.
Can you imagine the vlogcontent and names of the vlog.
Will she still be living with us after she has the baby.
Will she be giving birth in the deathtrap.
My teen will be a tiny tiny young mom. and so on and so on....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Ffs @mags you should have put a spoiler on them tit stained nails 🤮 What a scruffy stinking fucker he is.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I think Chris will convince her to have a natural birth. If she does go through with the c section I would bet anything on her not having her tubes tied. I don’t think there’s anyway on earth he would allow the decision of having more children to be taken away from him. He’ll most likely tell her he’ll have the snip then keep making excuses/putting it off when it comes down to it. He has after all mentioned having another one even during this pregnancy, which is totally ridiculous.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
God plan lazy because every time you would be pushing this is what would be coming out your fanny

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The big ''I am'' is properly wanting a fight with the NHS.

If he felt so strongly about the fob off last time then why did he not open his fairy gob and say something there and then?

All mouth and no trousers. The knob.

and no way would he get a vasectomy, he'd go and then pretend to have it done.. then feign disbelief when she got pregnant again.

A friend's knob of a husband did exactly that and she only found out before the divorce. He was a control freak as well.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Why can she not just set up a tripod when she is doing theese motivational talks and sit comfortably instead of hanging over the table because that's the only spot she can set up the camera. They have quite a few because we have seen them in some of the cooking with Isla vlogs.

Reactions: 30
Lazy’s cyst might just be in her foo foo or attached to her urethra . Either way we know she’s a piss-fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think Chris will convince her to have a natural birth. If she does go through with the c section I would bet anything on her not having her tubes tied. I don’t think there’s anyway on earth he would allow the decision of having more children to be taken away from him. He’ll most likely tell her he’ll have the snip then keep making excuses/putting it off when it comes down to it. He has after all mentioned having another one even during this pregnancy, which is totally ridiculous.
This was my first thought too. There’s absolutely no chance he’s going to allow her to have her tubes tied even if she wants to. She’ll be announcing then next baby this time next year

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Elective c sections are usually as close to 39 weeks as possible. She should have one and get her tubes done for sure.

Reactions: 28
These two have wanted surgery clickbait for a while so despite a very lot of reassurance from the consultant she opts for unnecessary surgery! While this selfish witch is taking up a theatre she could be delaying an emergency c - section in a life threatening situation.

If this woman had had the MRI when it was suggested she wouldn't have been freaking out. She's still saying in the consultants "opinion" like she knows better. She an uneducated, unemployed, lazy woman who could even use singular and plural appropriately.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
This was my first thought too. There’s absolutely no chance he’s going to allow her to have her tubes tied even if she wants to. She’ll be announcing then next baby this time next year
It’s not up to him. They’ll give him short shrift and just do it. She’s had more than enough children who she is refusing to care for properly, including their unborn baby and any random can see that from their ridiculous channel, and yes Chris you are every bit as bloody useless.

That’ll mean no holidays before or during Christmas and she will be need to attend appointments to check on it healing and also for baby. So that’s an end to their trips before and during Christmas. Given her history of lying there’s no way they’ll be happily saying to her it’s ok to pop away for a ‘short’ holiday which for these freaks means two weeks. No cancelling either.

I predict in a year he will be gone and the channel as well. He won’t hang around once she can’t have more kids that’ll be it and, then she and the kids, including the third adult, will need to step up and be forced into school. Real life is coming for them and, that’s an end to the happy joking with social services for Sarah. No more manor, Isabelle wouldnt be able to live with them at 18 either in rented accommodation, she’d be expected to find her own.

The real question is of course, were them spar spuds in summer REALLY worth it?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s now a “mass” is it? How lovely of them to put some ambiguity in there that it might be something more sinister. Vile people

• Angry
Reactions: 31
You can just see Sarah’s notes now with the hospital/midwife
Melodramatic drama queen who has a cyst on her fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.