The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @curious cookie jar
1710967925321.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are home. The boiler broke.
- They went on a boat trip to see a fjord because Sarah wanted to. This was shortly after they'd done another boat trip to see whales and ended up making Mila seasick.
- The kids haven't had the choice of doing anything they wanted to on the trip, apart from King Jace of course. Beach, car park, mountain, repeat.
- At some point we'll have the massive sooooooper dooooooper life change they've been teasing. Probably Chris getting a sex change or moving to Ireland temporarily.
- Sarah has been back on her shopping sprees in preparation for the great return home.
- The roadtrip has caused a fall in views as it's been so boring. You'd have more fun at the Pencil Museum.
- Sarah has never heard the word 'Blighty'. Hi Lazy👋. She won't see that because she doesn't read here.
- Chris left his laptop at a restaurant and blamed 4 year old Jace. He and Sarah didn't sleep all night out of fear it had been stolen.
- Sarah wrote an Instagram post for another Youtube family after the husband died and made it all about her. She didn't advertise the GoFundMe clearly and deleted the post after a week, probably as it wasn't ✨aesthetic✨ enough for her.

Hi Steve 👋 How many imaginary friends does your son and his fishwife have? So far this year we've had a health visitor, midwife, surgeon and electrician.

Happy National Proposal Day. Be blessed that you aren't engaged/married to THIS!! Credit to @user1736482
1710966973006.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Isabelle’s video on IG is incredibly concerning weight wise
If Isabelle was my granddaughter/daughter I would be so worried, she definitely needs a consultation with her GP as soon as possible and then any further follow ups.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Probably Chris getting a sex change or moving to Ireland temporarily.

If he moves here to Ireland I will perform his sex change with a rusty spoon, free of charge for the Brokie foo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

If he moves here to Ireland I will perform his sex change with a rusty spoon, free of charge for the Brokie foo.
Flick him da gangster sign and he’ll be out of there like a shot!!

Incidentally a public service announcement, Wales is now closed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Isabelle’s video on IG is incredibly concerning weight wise
She’s purposely lifted her top up to show the skinny tummy in that video :( It’s a huge concern and I can’t see why Sarah isn’t taking it seriously and doing more to help her. I hope she realises the severity of eating disorders because worst case (sorry if this upsets anyone) Izzy could wind up dead if no one steps in. There are no second chances if her body starts to shut down and they leave it too late to do anything. All those comments on her IG about how good she looks will do more harm than good as well.

I wonder if anything would come from that if things are picked up and it comes to light Sarah hasn’t done anything at all to help her, will that jeopardise her with other children in the household in terms of intervention from external services involvement? She’s sitting there and letting her waste away without doing anything about it and this has happened since before she became a legal adult.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I wonder if creepy will repost isabelles latest ig video.. he usually reposts the majority of her "content"

Reactions: 7
Why on earth have they given a near 3 year old mila a dummy?? What is with people giving big kids dummies.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Expect "Mr Price Hauls" and trips to Supervalu. Please god noooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The kids were more excited over a shity little park at the services than they were at any point during their two month boring arctic trip. Poor kids! Sarah and Chris really are awful selfish parents.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She's obviously weighed herself for the first time since the trip and is delighted/body checking.
Her face is completely hollow now, it's scandalous
I had to go and look. Her face is almost skeletal. It's jarring to see.

And what do we have below the video? Comment after comment about how beautiful and perfect she is while she body checks and poses. She gets all of her validation from internet yes men, just like her mother and stepfather. This is such a dangerous situation for her. Where is her paternal bio family?! If there was ever a time for any of them to pull their lazy fingers out of their butts and try to help this girl, it would be now!
---
Found her page now, how are people not seeing what we see?
Mother loves it, and is thinking about how she can use it for content. Stepdad loves it, and I don't even want to finish my thoughts on his feelings about it 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.