The Ingham Family #315 I'm a groomer, get me out of here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @RealWelshWitch
1701039905115.png

TLDR
- The Inghams reuploaded the first Lapland vlog from christmas 2018 yesterday in their desperation for cash.
- Mind numbingly boring Q&A where we learnt nothing. Chris and Sarah admit they both want another child. Chris can turn his brain off. isabelle is going car shopping soon. Esme thinks she's famous. Stalkers film through the windows. Chris wants to build a house in the middle of a field so he can walk outside in his speedos. Chris doesn't like school because it won't teach his kids how to become millionaires. Something drastic is happening next year.
- No one cares about Mila's damaged face or hips. Isla wiped her hands with anti bacterial wipes.
- Esme wants to go back to Florida. Who is going to break the news to her?
- The manor has been tarted up for Christmas.
- Chris is a self confessed 'massive foodie'. he's got that right; he's massive because of all the crap he inhales.

Hi Steve 👋 Are you putting your tree up Sarah this year?

Creepstopher loves his alone time with his beautiful hot wife. The look of love. Romeo and Juliet are no match to these lovebirds foooo.
1701037773005.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Anyone else who’s watched spot this?! Jace comes into the kitchen and says he’s taking something upstairs before appearing in view with a wagon! Not a single care in the world by either Chris or Sarah who are continuing to vlog. In the background can just see Jace trying to get it up the stairs, struggling for a few seconds then you just catch him lifting it instead to carry it up! (There is a few seconds footage between the two clips I’ve not included with him in background, this is close to the end) 😡 They got very lucky that nothing happened as it wouldn’t have been good if it did. If one of mine said that I’d be stopping them in their tracks right away, especially with no real supervision upstairs either! 1hr05 into the vlog.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Congratulations @RealWelshWitch
View attachment 2594817

TLDR
- The Inghams reuploaded the first Lapland vlog from christmas 2018 yesterday in their desperation for cash.
- Mind numbingly boring Q&A where we learnt nothing. Chris and Sarah admit they both want another child. Chris can turn his brain off. isabelle is going car shopping soon. Esme thinks she's famous. Stalkers film through the windows. Chris wants to build a house in the middle of a field so he can walk outside in his speedos. Chris doesn't like school because it won't teach his kids how to become millionaires. Something drastic is happening next year.
- No one cares about Mila's damaged face or hips. Isla wiped her hands with anti bacterial wipes.
- Esme wants to go back to Florida. Who is going to break the news to her?
- The manor has been tarted up for Christmas.
- Chris is a self confessed 'massive foodie'. he's got that right; he's massive because of all the crap he inhales.

Hi Steve 👋 Are you putting your tree up Sarah this year?

Creepstopher loves his alone time with his beautiful hot wife. The look of love. Romeo and Juliet are no match to these lovebirds foooo.
View attachment 2594741
Aw thanks everyone. 🥰
I'd also like to thank creepy Chris, because without you this thread title would never have been thought of so thanks Chris, you big ol' grooming git.👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Hi steve, just thought I’d let you know your son is clapped as duck. How anyone could sleep with that thing terrifies me. Look at him. Greasy, grooming gnome

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Sorry to break it to you Chris but there’s a thing called police crime maps where you can search for crimes by postcode, and there’s nothing on the map to suggest you called the police about stalkers! Liars!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Great thread title RealWelshWitch

Can we also have a round of applause for thegreencow for summarising that last vlog. That smelly pile of manure probably wasn't easy to wade through but she did it. 👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
They make me laugh. They want their privacy but put all their personal life out there for anyone to see. They’re the Seacroft version of Harry and Megan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Nothing screams brokie more than a man chasing after money all the time. No one with money would touch the scams he is. They wouldn’t be trying to sell t cheap items for more. They can’t afford a rural house. That’s why they had to settle for the pile of crap they have now. A rural home of they size would cost way into the millions. They are only just now releasing their house isn’t as private as the eu thought? It’s on the main road through their village isn’t it? It’s also got a tiny wall and has a neighbours drive right by their front window. If they move to Scotland they may just find a house in their price range. But it won’t be as big as the one they have.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Chris wants to build a house in the middle of a field so he can walk outside in his speedos.
🤢

The ONLY reason I forgive you, for THAT image before bed is because you watched over an hour of the freaks talking utter twaddle which has very clearly severely effected your judgement and overall mental health.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I cannot believe they actually said she'll have her tubal ligation reversed! He is absolutely the same sort of scum Noel Radford is. One with a pregnancy fetish who has turned his wife into a breeding cow.
Oh & they'll pay for private if they want a reversal.

Reactions: 36
Good God. What Chris appears to be saying is that the girls are doing distance ed. So if the kids are doing distance ed, they should be doing all core subjects, which are what he is claiming are useless and outdated. They will have to turn in their work each week in order to fulfill the requirements of the course. I don’t recall if you’re asked/required to submit work to the governing body or if your enrolment is enough to satisfy them that your child is being educated sufficiently. That would make his noise about the department null and void.

If these kids aren’t being educated then they will not have the ability to ever enter tertiary education. I highly doubt Isabelle got a 9 as she’s hardly able to string a coherent sentence together (thanks to the dimwit parents). What she reads in her spare time doesn’t suggest to me that she’s studying English or English Lit at A Level.

I really hope we’re all wrong and that those kids are doing schoolwork via an online course attached to an actual school. They would have access to online lectures and email access to help with the work. They would need to be highly motivated to work on their own or the parents would need to watch the lectures so they are able to sit and help with the work. I can’t imagine any of that being the case.

None of those kids are academically gifted so working on their own in their rooms is unlikely.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
They have 3 children now who have never known a day of privacy since the day they were birthed. Their literal birth recorded and uploaded publicly for anyone to watch….
They made a rubber doll of their son and sold it to anyone who has a debit or credit card..
I find their talks about privacy hysterical because of this stuff and so much more incidents.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I find their talks about privacy hysterical because of this stuff and so much more incidents.
I agree. Also they bleat on about how important it is for people to allow them some privacy, but refuse to put up the privacy screening for the neighbours. 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
The only reason they will bugger off abroad for months is to get out of the way of social services, why change Mila's appointment unless it was an inconvenience for them? Selfish parents!

• Angry
Reactions: 35
The location of the house was no mystery when they bought it. It has no privacy, on the main road through the village, close to neighbours on both sides. It isn't a peaceful village location, they have a view of pylons and motorway at the back and at the front is a road filled with other houses. They have given up all the conveniences of living in a town or city for none of the nice parts of village life. It's less a village, more a collection of houses along a main road that people pass by to get somewhere actually interesting.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.