The Ingham Family #319 Creepy one, stop checking your mail for cheques of £10k a day that ain't never gonna come

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this was the winner, congrats @MyNameIsInigoMontoya I had to adapt to fit, sorry

Screenshot 2023-12-28 19.17.48.png

Who'd a thunk it that on boxing day, the day after their biggest money spinner vlog of the year and the vlog that is most likely to bring in new subscribers that they will be desperate to hold on to, pathological liars Sarah and Chris Ingham have been able to vlog the Christmas miracle of her tubal ligation surgery allegedly failing, only weeks away from them having the reversal surgery that 'not-a-brokie' Chris was bragging about shelling out £5k on. Not only had Tattle correctly been told the baby's name before it was made public but also that the Inghams were allegedly lying about the tube tying surgery just hours after the baby was born... and here we are. I think there's a mole somewhere in the Ingham camp but who could it be... <inserts Helen Hunt picture> Joking Troybhoy, sorry 😬

Screenshot 2023-12-28 19.25.34.png

Christmas was another load of tat (I didn't watch so can't report here but please read @thegreencow's brilliant recaps on the last thread. It seems Isla was short changed compared to her sisters, as usual. Christmas dinner was a grim looking slopathon

Screenshot 2023-12-28 19.31.07.png

Screenshot 2023-12-26 16.33.40.png

The bootiful couple, thanks @ChocolateCakeYum

Screenshot 2023-12-28 19.35.05.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I think this was the winner, congrats @MyNameIsInigoMontoya I had to adapt to fit, sorry

View attachment 2654990

Who'd a thunk it that on boxing day, the day after their biggest money spinner vlog of the year and the vlog that is most likely to bring in new subscribers that they will be desperate to hold on to, pathological liars Sarah and Chris Ingham have the Christmas miracle of her tubal ligation surgery allegedly failing, only weeks away from them having the reversal surgery that 'no-a-brokie' Chris was bragging about shelling out £5k on. Not only had Tattle correctly been told the baby's name before it was made public but also that the Inghams were lying about the tube tying surgery just hours after the baby was born... and here we are. I think there's a mole somewhere in the Ingham world but who could it be... <inserts Helen Hunt picture> Joking Troybhoy, sorry 😬

View attachment 2655004

Christmas was another load of tat (I didn't watch so can't report here but please read @thegreencow's brilliant recaps on the last thread. It seems Isla was short changed as usual. Christmas dinner was a grim looking slopathon

View attachment 2655009
I can't get over the fact that they had frozen mixed veg for their Christmas dinner!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
In my 2nd pregnancy I went for an early 6weeks scan because of bleeding and they they told me I ovulated from my left ....have no idea how they knew I thought because it was early on in the pregnancy 🤷 they just randomly told me lol however if lazy does know about all her pregnancies then she must ask 😳 who TF does that?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
So the NHS messed up so they will get thousands in compensation for this and they will milk it for as much as they can ( emotional upset etc )

Reactions: 27
They can’t stand Mila and Aurora is just an inconvenience who is left to cry and told to be quiet, why the hell would they want another baby?
Money pure and simple. As they are now unemployable, with no hobbies, interests or anything else to vlog.

How can they afford their lives without trying to get views in.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Since when has she had a surgeon friend?
If it wasn’t clearly all baloney before, when that’s been sprouted from her you know it’s fantasy. A friend is a stretch but one who’s qualified as a surgeon. 😂 I take it one of those surgeons who printed his/her diploma from the web. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In my 2nd pregnancy I went for an early 6weeks scan because of bleeding and they they told me I ovulated from my left ....have no idea how they knew I thought because it was early on in the pregnancy 🤷 they just randomly told me lol however if lazy does know about all her pregnancies then she must ask 😳 who TF does that?
I had a scan recently, not for pregnancy, and they told me I'd ovulated from my right, I was like ok, thanks for that information!! 🤣

Reactions: 16
Didn’t they have issues with the NHS previously think it was Mila’s birth or something. Sure I recall creepy commenting about second opinions and sounding aggrieved at the hospital.

Reactions: 22
I had a scan recently, not for pregnancy, and they told me I'd ovulated from my right, I was like ok, thanks for that information!! 🤣
Hehe I allways know when I ovulate because of the pain I suffer, my period is nothing in comparison. But I actually know which side I ovulate from because it is a lot worse on the left side than the right.
---
really wish that they would cut Jace's hair
All I wanted for christmas was a haircut for Jace.

Reactions: 24
I went for a sweep and the midwife told me my bowels were full. Why do they think we need this info?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I went for a sweep and the midwife told me my bowels were full. Why do they think we need this info?
Sarah’s bowel is so full it’s now coming out of her mouth 🤣

I call bullshit. No one from the nhs calls on Boxing Day. No admins are working and definitely not surgeons unless they’re on call. I’ve worked in the NHS over Christmas and it’s essential staff and on-call only. That woman on the phone was probably Jane doing a bullshit racist accent

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Sarah & Chris will no doubt be desperate to have a baby next year so that they can start on with the ‘twins’ narrative, groan. Not that there’s anything wrong with twins, I’m a twin myself 🙂 But Aurora has featured so little in their vlogs, you’d think they’d have made a big thing about Baby’s first Christmas, but they’ve hardly even mentioned her apart from to say that she’s got a cold, so sadly I fear they’re already ‘over’ her and onto the next one 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.