The Ingham Family #318 Oh little man of beeeltoft how still we see thee lie 🎼🎵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Big frank
1703285617827.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are leaving Rosabelle Manor for Christmas.
- The trampoline blew away into the pylon field so Chris called the police.
- Esme has been told that Chris grooming teenage girls is a load of lies. Just a reminder that the police confirmed it's 100% true.
- A Costa Coffee barista scared Chris when she gave him a cheese toastie.
- Sarah admitted she's not a perfect mum.
- Sarah moaned about cheap tat in the advent calendars she bought.
- Chris has been going to 'meetings'.

Hi Steve 👋 Feliz Nadivad🎄🎅

Massive shout out to @Troybhoy for your continued hard work.

Credit to @Malcolm Conkers
1703285238272.png

1703285384372.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
It’s the end of the old thread eara.
Congrats on the thread title @Big frank.

good night Steve

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Vlog viewwatch, 12:29am 19,085 (7 hours)

Dooooin goooood...

...depending on your point of view!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
WAKING UP TO OUR TRAMPOLINE BEING GONE!

Creepstopher wakes up to an empty garden. Lazy sings. There’s stress because the trampoline is missing from the garden. They went to the top floor and saw it in the field. They had a panic so he’s gone out into the rain to take the trampoline apart and throw the bits over the fence. The Asda food order is due to be picked up at 11am but Lazy clicked the link and checked in. She’s still at home and they’ve assumed she’s outside in her car. Her gammon and Turkey have been substituted. There’s no black bags, stuffing, Christmas crackers or cheese. It was her biggest fear. They’re now going to have to mess around going to supermarkets. They aren’t a checking in to where they’re going until tomorrow.

Creepstopher shows us "my trampoline" in the pylon field. It’s travelled half a km. he can’t drag it and he can’t believe the wind has blown it over the fence without damaging the fence.

The trampoline frame is bent and damaged. He’s taken the skin you bounce on off but the steel is mashed together. It weighs a ton and is stupidly heavy. He’s taken the bits that make it a sail off. Hes going to have to call the police and tell them. He already called them anyway on 101 because he was concerned it could damage houses. He wanted strapping lads to help him. They’re leaving today and there’s nothing he can do. He’ll organise for someone to move it.

Lazy is in the rv. She doesn’t want to have to go out once they get to where they’re going. She went into Asda on the off chance they had her bags, chocolate gateau, stuffing, apple juice and festive Bakewells. Lazy managed to get her missing items. They’ve got a fridge into the boot that has been turned down to -18°C. Lazy has been playing Tetris with the fridge. She needed to pick something up from Argos. They needed three of something but only got two. She went to pay and on her way out noticed pigs in blankets stuffing. Then at the till she noticed a lady with pyjamas with a 70% off offer. Lazy only wears underwear in bed so wears pyjamas as loungewear. The only sizes available were 18 so one size bigger than her usual.

Lazy got another pair of pyjamas but gave them to Creepstopher to wrap them up for her for Christmas. They were £7 in Tesco. They only had big sizes. She has a pair of pyjamas for every day they’re away so may not need to take any clothes.

Isla and Aurora. Aurora’s neck is getting really strong. It’s 6pm and they’re not leaving for another hour. They’re almost done. They wanted to do two hours tonight and then it won’t be so bad tomorrow. Lazy is sad not to be home for Christmas. There will be no walking downstairs with the twinkle lights on. They’re having a New Year’s party.

Creepstopher gets out of the rv to top the petrol up. He closed the bifold door at the manor and says the night didn’t end the way he expected it to. Come back tomorrow at 5pm.

End of vlog
1703291962699.png
1703291975752.png
1703293642068.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
It's 1.07am. I've spent four hours wrapping presents. I'm in the spare room simultaneously listening to Christmas songs on the radio, and my other half snoring loudly over the top of it. I should still be wrapping more, but I'm lying on the spare bed making memes of Christopher Malcolm.

Please send help.

Of the mental health type.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
View attachment 2646166
Well technically Esmé isn’t denying that he is
At what time did you screen shot this? Is Esme up messing around on social media after midnight, or is her father pretending to be her in her comment section?

If it is her, at least she knows the allegations are out there. It was bound to happen at some point, but i think that's a good thing. We live in a time where victims receive a LOT of support online. She may be pretty sheltered on youtube with the ifannies, but tik tok is a different game. Her followers that may not know her from YouTube or might have been too young when everything came out about him might start to wonder why commenters are saying things like that, and will start digging deeper. And while I don't like the idea of going after a child online because of what their parent did, the ONLY person to blame for any sort of horrid stuff Esme encounters is her dear father.

And if it is Chris Ingham commenting under Esme's name, talking to other teenagers as a teenaged girl, well... then that wouldn't actually be a total shock either, would it?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
‘Bro’? 🤣🤣🤣

Yup, she is a brat - following her parents’ lead. Truly believes everyone is jealous - my how they’ve poisoned her.
Sure, a bunch of deluded, dysfunctional pre teens/early teens may kiss up telling her she’s really beautiful but a) they are seeing a massively filtered image and b) even with the filters, she’s startlingly average with way below average intelligence & maturity.

Love the Primark hoodie comment 😆
‘Fr’ 😏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Creepy is brave phoning the rozzers isn't he? Imagine it was something like this.

addtext_com_MDAzNjMwMTI0Ng.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
That will be their kids life by the time they get older if they keep going the way then are
Does Chris not realize that he's describing Isabelle when he chats shite about unemployed adults living with their parents?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120
Oh stop we wouldn’t last one day doing there stressful job 😂😂😂😂😂 excuse me while I climb back into my mums basement 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
When escaping the matrix, did he forget his last brain cell that he is sharing with the lazy one?!!!

How noble of him raiding the comment section to insult people ... if he was that well off .... how come he is always down with the pheasants

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So he's escaped the matrix and thinks everyone should do the same. To have a life with "monstrous" working hours and days filled with stress? Sounds nice, let me just hand over my money to join in this fun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
He's right, I wouldn't last in his world.. I'd be bored out of my mind! Imagine having to run to mummy for a tuna sandwich when things got rough.. Imagine trying to sell his how to get rich enough not to work on one platform then the other claiming he works super hard with tonnes of stress.. he clearly doesn't see it does he. Bless
I left home when I was izzys age. Bought my 1st home outright at 23. Life is full of fun and laughter.. with 7 successful children.. None of which have ever been out of work or seen the inside of a jobcentre. Only 1 of those 7 are still at home cause they are only just 14 lol

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Brilliant title!
I hope their Christmas plans have gone tits up and they have to come home!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.