The Ingham Family #312 Baby vlogs hit aura miss?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @xxme2uxx
1698864990844.png

TLDR
- Still no middle name for Aurora. Everyone in the family needs to learn how to hold her properly.
- Chris had a "business meeting" with Victoria 'Shittle/Horeseface' Shortle. The hopeless romantic bought new Primark clothes for the occasion. She's already teased the bodge job Aurora doll she'll scam the ifam with.
- Sarah has been using the dummy to pacify Aurora instead of feeding her when she's hungry. As a result she lost a fair amount of her body weight. As of where we are in the vlogs, she is yet to return to her birth weight.
- Jace has been showing his nasty side again by speaking very menacingly to baby Kobe and squeezing Aurora.
- Sarah called her baby nephew 'GIANT', I'm sure he was thrilled to meet his MAMMOUTH auntie.
- Katrina may be pregnant again. Chris is still running his mouth on Instagram.
- Esme's inappropriate TikToks have been found to violate community guidelines.

Hi Steve 👋 Do you think your son is having an affair with Victoria Shittle? Could she be your future daughter in law? Better get a stable ready just in case.

Happy belated Halloween Tattlers. Thank you @ChocolateCakeYum
1698865823258.png

1698864775937.png
1698864834868.png

Screenshot_20231025-100924.png
1698865776828.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Did anyone hear at the end of the vlog? Sarah said she's going to try to express again, because she couldn't before.
So, if you know you don't have sufficient breast milk....WHY CONTINUE to starve your child?!
Let me guess, Chris told you as long as she gets bare minimum, she'll be fine.
Still yellow as a banana as well

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Isla had weighed the margarine directly onto the scale without using a container and it was all stuck to it😅

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Did anyone hear at the end of the vlog? Sarah said she's going to try to express again, because she couldn't before.
So, if you know you don't have sufficient breast milk....WHY CONTINUE to starve your child?!
Let me guess, Chris told you as long as she gets bare minimum, she'll be fine.
Still yellow as a banana as well
Not sticking up for Sarah but how much you can express is nothing to do with being able to or not being able to breastfeed and your milk supply

Nothing stimulates your milk production like your baby does and some women can’t produce milk with just a breast pump alone.

There are lot of things I could slate Sarah for but breastfeeding and persevering to breastfeed isn’t one of them, I said a few years back it’s actually probably one of the few things she has going for her as a mum.

(No formula feeding hate, my eldest daughter was bottle fed after a few month and she is very healthy 16 year old!)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought going on bikes to the shop was Isla and Esme's thing, now Isla has been replaced by Isabelle and has been left to go on a walk with the little three and do her daily lone baking segment.

Only Isabelle would go on a bike in a short skirt.
If she had a life she could save the skirts for going out and wear something more practical for bike rides like leggings.
Nevermind she'll have her big day out on tomorrow's vlog, just what every other young adult is doing, going to an under 8's theme park with her family.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
My heart sank when Jace ran backwards, knocked Mila on the floor and didn’t even ask if she was ok or Sarah telling Jace to be more careful

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
My heart sank when Jace ran backwards, knocked Mila on the floor and didn’t even ask if she was ok or Sarah telling Jace to be more careful
My heart dropped out my arse when Creepy was floating Aurora about and Jace grabbed her leg and started pulling it. There are absolutely no barriers with that child.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
They're lucky that Mila just laughed it off.

Sarah also should've told Isla not to run whilst holding Mila (running around the slippy floor in her socks.)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Why was Lazy encouraging Jace and Mila to run about like that on the farble floor, also Isla was baking so she might have the oven on and be opening the door.
They'd been outside earlier so wouldn't that have been a better time and place to run around scaring each other.

Reactions: 26
Isla had weighed the margarine directly onto the scale without using a container and it was all stuck to it😅
How telling is that, her parents haven't even used a scale in front of her, so she can learn how to cook. The other day when Esme was making a hot chocolate she said to warm up the milk in the microwave to "kettle temperature". She doesn't even know the word boil, no one's told her the kettle hasn't got its own special temperature. These kids are not taught anything.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Congratulations @xxme2uxx
View attachment 2545124

TLDR
- Still no middle name for Aurora. Everyone in the family needs to learn how to hold her properly.
- Chris had a "business meeting" with Victoria 'Shittle/Horeseface' Shortle. The hopeless romantic bought new Primark clothes for the occasion. She's already teased the bodge job Aurora doll she'll scam the ifam with.
- Sarah has been using the dummy to pacify Aurora instead of feeding her when she's hungry. As a result she lost a fair amount of her body weight. As of where we are in the vlogs, she is yet to return to her birth weight.
- Jace has been showing his nasty side again by speaking very menacingly to baby Kobe and squeezing Aurora.
- Sarah called her baby nephew 'GIANT', I'm sure he was thrilled to meet his MAMMOUTH auntie.
- Katrina may be pregnant again. Chris is still running his mouth on Instagram.
- Esme's inappropriate TikToks have been found to violate community guidelines.

Hi Steve 👋 Do you think your son is having an affair with Victoria Shittle? Could she be your future daughter in law? Better get a stable ready just in case.

Happy belated Halloween Tattlers. Thank you @ChocolateCakeYum
View attachment 2545148

View attachment 2545113View attachment 2545115
View attachment 2545143View attachment 2545146
I’m bleeping sick of this family holding their new born like a sack of spuds that poor baby is going to have her neck broken or whip lash at some point they don’t deserve that new born can’t stand them pair of cunts my rant over

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Ok I know I said I wouldn’t do it. But I did it anyway. I’ll let y’all judge whether it’s a baby tooth or not tho haha

photo from this year
IMG_2059.png

5 years ago
IMG_2054.png

also came across this gem while looking. I shouldn’t have, but I definitely laughed 🙈 that could’ve ended really badly.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
BIG Sarah is so predictable 😂 I said she will start lying about the imaginary friends again soon and tonight she did several times lol.
His parents and her sister have seen the baby now so that's everyone they know seen aurora so she needs to make out they know other people lol.

First lie.. A woman out walking her dog walks past the cult and says hello to them like any person would do and kids obviously patted her dog but Sarah says the kids were speaking to a neighbour lol.

2nd.. After their short walk from their house round the back field of their house and back home they came across Islas friend out in the garden with their dad who asked them in to pick conkers from their conker tree lol... Yeah because there isnt conkers lying everywhere along your walk.

3rd...Big Sarah tells Isla that her friend has sent her a cake mix.. Isla believes her mum and repeats it on vlog my mums friend sent this lol even though her mum has zero friends and had bought loads of cake mixes other night

Family of 8... 0 friends

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Things are always being sent from „friends“ it’s so weird. My friends never send me stuff. If we want to give each other gifts, we do it in person. That never happens with the Ingrams.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.