The Ingham Family #309 Sarah, Sarah stop pretending, Chris destroyed your happy ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @Greenandgold - fantastic thread title! πŸ‘

Screenshot_20231014-144001_Chrome.jpg

TLDR

Creepy tried to style out the fact that he was spotted in the wild, by wearing a novelty beanie with eyes on the back πŸ‘€. Maybe he's watching all his disillusioned apprentices as they deflect back to the Matrix - numbers are starting to dwindle as Tattle predicted.

Esme posted more questionable videos on Insta. Snarky replies caused some upset, along with concern for Isla after some unsisterly interactions between the pair of them (rough play and uploading unflattering footage).

Isabelle responded to critics (aka "morons") re her skim-reading habits. She may have new specs but it was all such a carry on that I lost interest.

Halloween decs went up, Creepy took some down and the house was filled with a hideous amount of sweets for general consumption.

Family movie night - everyone watched a cartoon together then Jace & Mila were left in the playroom whilst the rest of them watched Saw, a UK 18 Certificate horror film about a serial killer......just a normal family making memories together (memories which will probably haunt Isla and stop her sleeping, being an 11 year old child with a well-documented sensitive / nervous disposition.)

Jace (4) was happy to get a giant bowl of sweets & popcorn to himself, even though Sarah deemed popcorn unsuitable for under 5s.

Final few days of pregnancy. Sarah spoke about her fears, especially regarding this being her final pregnancy. Creepy gave us the ick, helping Sarah do a belly cast, rubbing his dirty E.T. fingers over her.

At a hospital appointment, an eagle-eyed Tattler spotted that the details on the monitor screen didn't tally with Sarah's due date, so Sarah was actually a week further along than she said, giving her a due date of 6th Oct, not 13th!!! Despite being caught out, they kept up the deceit, tricking the ifam.

Baby Waby stayed put on Chris & Sarah's wedding anniversary (Tues 10th) but arrived the next day.

After much speculation, an inadvertent tip-off from Esme and an apparent spoiler from YouTube (posted here by @Troybhoy ), we pretty much knew that baby was already here by mid-week but the synchronised announcement posts didn't confirm baby's arrival until Friday 13th.

No confirmation of weight but she doesn't look dinky and they're being secret squirrel about hair colour, with black & white photos only. As usual, no mention of her name. The suspense is bearable.

Special mention for @LadyWillow 's talented daughter for this cracking sketch of the gruesome twosome as spotted in Asda by @Lola-may - the most liked post on the last thread! πŸ™Œ

3DFBF37F-98BD-4BF9-87F4-E695DFFCA29E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Jason looks so scruffy with that hair and he is such a horrible little boy thanks to his parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I should probably bring @thegreencow 's screenshot over from the last thread, just to show that the hospital confirmed Sarah's pregnancy as 39+5 on 4th October (despite Sarah claiming her due date was 13th Oct).

But Mumma knows best, eh? πŸ™„

1696702770495.png

πŸ”Š πŸ”Š πŸ”Š DO YOU SEE THAT, IFAM? THEY LIE TO YOU!!!

Over the last few days so many ifam posted comments about how anxious they felt about the impending birth, offering prayers and all sorts of well-meaning words of advice and compassion....but the baby was already born...or "earth-side", as they called it! πŸ™„

The Inghams should feel thoroughly ashamed at deceiving their most loyal supporters like that and roping their kids in to play along with all the lies too. It's so messed up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Congrats @Greenandgold - fantastic thread title! πŸ‘

View attachment 2509988

TLDR

Creepy tried to style out the fact that he was spotted in the wild, by wearing a novelty beanie with eyes on the back πŸ‘€. Maybe he's watching all his disillusioned apprentices as they deflect back to the Matrix - numbers are starting to dwindle as Tattle predicted.

Esme posted more questionable videos on Insta. Snarky replies caused some upset, along with concern for Isla after some unsisterly interactions between the pair of them (rough play and uploading unflattering footage).

Isabelle responded to critics (aka "morons") re her skim-reading habits. She may have new specs but it was all such a carry on that I lost interest.

Halloween decs went up, Creepy took some down and the house was filled with a hideous amount of sweets for general consumption.

Family movie night - everyone watched a cartoon together then Jace & Mila were left in the playroom whilst the rest of them watched Saw, a UK 18 Certificate horror film about a serial killer......just a normal family making memories together (memories which will probably haunt Isla and stop her sleeping, being an 11 year old child with a well-documented sensitive / nervous disposition.)

Jace (4) was happy to get a giant bowl of sweets & popcorn to himself, even though Sarah deemed popcorn unsuitable for under 5s.

Final few days of pregnancy. Sarah spoke about her fears, especially regarding this being her final pregnancy. Creepy gave us the ick, helping Sarah do a belly cast, rubbing his dirty E.T. fingers over her.

At a hospital appointment, an eagle-eyed Tattler spotted that the details on the monitor screen didn't tally with Sarah's due date, so Sarah was actually a week further along than she said, giving her a due date of 6th Oct, not 13th!!! Despite being caught out, they kept up the deceit, tricking the ifam.

Baby Waby stayed put on Chris & Sarah's wedding anniversary (Tues 10th) but arrived the next day.

After much speculation, an inadvertent tip-off from Esme and an apparent spoiler from YouTube (posted here by @Troybhoy ), we pretty much knew that baby was already here by mid-week but the synchronised announcement posts didn't confirm baby's arrival until Friday 13th.

No confirmation of weight but she doesn't look dinky and they're being secret squirrel about hair colour, with black & white photos only. As usual, no mention of her name. The suspense is bearable.

Special mention for @LadyWillow 's talented daughter for this cracking sketch of the gruesome twosome as spotted in Asda by @Lola-may - the most liked post on the last thread! πŸ™Œ

View attachment 2510008
Thank you Tattlers! Enjoy thread #309 πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I should probably bring @thegreencow 's screenshot over from the last thread, just to show that the hospital confirmed Sarah's pregnancy as 39+5 on 4th October (despite Sarah claiming her due date was 13th Oct).

But Mumma knows best, eh? πŸ™„

View attachment 2510030

πŸ”Š πŸ”Š πŸ”Š DO YOU SEE THAT, IFAM? THEY LIE TO YOU!!!

Over the last few days so many ifam posted comments about how anxious they felt about the impending birth, offering prayers and all sorts of well-meaning words of advice and compassion....but the baby was already born...or "earth-side", as they called it! πŸ™„

The Inghams should feel thoroughly ashamed at deceiving their most loyal supporters like that and roping their kids in to play along with all the lies too. It's so messed up.
She was already alive.
Worth mentioning is the reason Lazy says neck lace and not necklace is she is not neckless. They all hacve necks

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve never seen any of their birth vlogs and I think I’ll keep it that way lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
A birth vlog yay another one with lazy yakking to the camera and creepy acting smug.
To be honest I would much rather Saz yak at the camera than Chris. This is her birth and her story. She should be the one to tell it. Not some creepy pest nobody wants to look at. Dirty stinking freak probably didn’t even take his hat off for the birth. 🀒

I’ve never seen any of their birth vlogs and I think I’ll keep it that way lol
Same!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.