The Ingham Family #310 Eyebrows are not their strong point

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Big frank
1697752352277.png

TLDR
- Baby Dinky Dot VI made her grand entrance on 11th October 2023 at 15:24pm weighing 7lbs 6oz according to her parents, who are both notorious liars.
- The kids have been introduced to Dinky Dot VI. There was much noise and her name may be Olivia. Chris blurred out the baby's wristband.
- Sarah has had the toughest c-section recovery we ever did see. We'll have a detailed video coming soon.
- Chris took all of the money out of a bank account so Sarah couldn't buy anything on Amazon.
- The girls tried and failed to force out tears when meeting Dinky Dot VI. Jace was very beggy and not at all gentle like Mila.
- An Instagram post of Dinky Dot VI meeting her siblings this afternoon greatly favoured Jace.

Hi Steve 👋 Can you confirm that Dinky Dot VI IS in fact your grandchild? Blink once for yes and twice for no next time you're on the vlog.

1697751674247.png
1697752127589.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Congratulations @Big frank
View attachment 2520411

TLDR
- Baby Dinky Dot VI made her grand entrance on 11th October 2023 at 15:24pm weighing 7lbs 6oz according to her parents, who are both notorious liars.
- The kids have been introduced to Dinky Dot VI. There was much noise and her name may be Olivia. Chris blurred out the baby's wristband.
- Sarah has had the toughest c-section recovery we ever did see. We'll have a detailed video coming soon.
- Chris took all of the money out of a bank account so Sarah couldn't buy anything on Amazon.
- The girls tried and failed to force out tears when meeting Dinky Dot VI. Jace was very beggy and not at all gentle like Mila.
- An Instagram post of Dinky Dot VI meeting her siblings this afternoon greatly favoured Jace.

Hi Steve 👋 Can you confirm that Dinky Dot VI IS in fact your grandchild? Blink once for yes and twice for no next time you're on the vlog.

View attachment 2520388View attachment 2520403
He looks like a very very very very very ugly Dexter in that shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Mila was lovely with the baby. A sign of a very sweet and caring nature I think xx So sweet her saying "I love babies" 🥰

As usual Isabelle is the most maternal with those kids. I think she'd do great working with early years or in a nursery etc — so many opportunities out there for them all

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Is shortle on speed dial, are they going to do a name and doll reveal at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mila was lovely with the baby. A sign of a very sweet and caring nature I think xx So sweet her saying "I love babies" 🥰

As usual Isabelle is the most maternal with those kids. I think she'd do great working with early years or in a nursery etc — so many opportunities out there for them all
Isabelle already works with early years and in a nursery. It’s just there are only her siblings and the job is unpaid.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
He's such an odious little man.
That little nod at the end. 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Okay, I actually teared up at Mila's reaction. She is the sweetest, most loving and kind little girl. How with those two idiots for parents, I don't know but what an angel she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Pineapple on pizza is more appealing than you. Especially in that green beanie and trouser combo that you’ve been wearing forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Isabelle already works with early years and in a nursery. It’s just there are only her siblings and the job is unpaid.
I know - that's why I'd like her to get paid for her work in a safe environment instead of managing the younger kids because her mother and creep stepdad can't be bothered.

He's such an odious little man.
That little nod at the end. 🤣
Nothing says gangsta like drinking from your sippy cup while wearing a snot coloured beanie. Also he used to make 10k a day so I guess YouRinal is stagnating 😓 How the mighty fall...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Just after midnight. Baby birth vlog seems to have peaked at 87,435views (only increased by around 6k views since Thursday morning)

Hair reveal vlog slowing down now and sat at 74.241 views

The meet the siblings vlog has gained views quickly as I thought it would as it features the 3 older girls (I expect people tired of it before the end though as it was another boring vlog especially with King Jace taking a lot of attention away from the others 🥱) - currently at 50,409 views. That will go up a bit overnight with US viewers who watch but will tail off.

Selling your baby and struggling to double your normal views - hope it’s worth it. Youtube really do need to remove inactive subscribers. I hope each and every one of those kids sues them both in time for vlogging without proper consent as they won’t be gaining anything from it in the long run ££ wise. Social media account ownership is 13 and that’s with good reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He completely financially abuses her ' what loving husband empties not one but 2 accounts so their partner cannot spend money. If my husband did that they would be gone.

Reactions: 50
Has he? Is he getting ready to do a runner? Also, what the hell are those fingernails about? He is just so repulsive.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
He completely financially abuses her ' what loving husband empties not one but 2 accounts so their partner cannot spend money. If my husband did that they would be gone.
As much as I abhore the man, I think he robs Peter to pay Paul. He will move money from one account to the next to pay the mortgage, not because he doesnt want her to spend money.
There is NO equity in that property.
---
He’s nearly 40 and doing tik toks 😂
What tickles me is how proud he is of his little solo performances. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.