The Ingham Family #316 Merry Vlogmas ya filthy groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @vhopper2000
1701824946619.png

TLDR
- When one adventure ends another begins. The Inghams went on holiday to Birmingham, leaving Isabelle at home with Prinny and the guinea pigs.
- The Inghams are currently in Disneyland Paris. They're walking around wearing Dry Robes and massive ear headbands. Aurora hasn't had her vaccinations yet.
- The Great Vlogmas Intro was unveiled. Unfortunately the super G editor mixed up Isabelle and Esme. Sarah has had her annual weight loss surgery.
- Uncle Paul is house sitting back at the manor. Allegedly.
- Isla was seen punching Mila on a vlog, gradually getting more and more aggressive, eventually causing her to fall backwards.
- Sarah Jackson nee Branning nee Butcher bought herself a pair of beige plastic chav Ugg boots. Fashion has gone to the dogs.
- France is on a different continent to the UK. Geography with Christopher Malcolm.
- Sarah bought herself a new East 17 coat.
- Jace was given a new bowl of breakfast because he didn't eat it the way Sarah wanted him to.

Hi Steve 👋

Credit to @mags
1701824359703.png
1701823756143.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
So in the new vlog at Disneyland when riding big thunder mountain they used the disabled entrance saying it was a fast pass…. It’s for people using the priority pass system. Absolutely disgusting. There’s no way in hell that was a fast pass otherwise they would’ve been using ‘premier access’ queue. That’s how they got on so fast. I have reported this to Disneyland Paris with the hotel they’re staying at.
People found abusing this system at Disney parks do get penalised so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
HI STEVE.
good job getting up a new thread this late @thegreencow.

wow set for life earning 10k. A day or month. And the 3 oldest girls need to share 1 umbrella. Sarah coaching Chris to make sure he filmed Milas first reaction to the parade. And then Mila showed no reaction what so ever. Wow they have imaginarie friends with fastpasses in dlp on another continent.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Congratulations @vhopper2000
View attachment 2612692

TLDR
- When one adventure ends another begins. The Inghams went on holiday to Birmingham, leaving Isabelle at home with Prinny and the guinea pigs.
- The Inghams are currently in Disneyland Paris. They're walking around wearing Dry Robes and massive ear headbands. Aurora hasn't had her vaccinations yet.
- The Great Vlogmas Intro was unveiled. Unfortunately the super G editor mixed up Isabelle and Esme. Sarah has had her annual weight loss surgery.
- Uncle Paul is house sitting back at the manor. Allegedly.
- Isla was seen punching Mila on a vlog, gradually getting more and more aggressive, eventually causing her to fall backwards.
- Sarah Jackson nee Branning nee Butcher bought herself a pair of beige plastic chav Ugg boots. Fashion has gone to the dogs.
- France is on a different continent to the UK. Geography with Christopher Malcolm.
- Sarah bought herself a new East 17 coat.
- Jace was given a new bowl of breakfast because he didn't eat it the way Sarah wanted him to.

Hi Steve 👋

Credit to @mags
View attachment 2612680View attachment 2612672
Oh good lord. I quoted the recap & all that shows on my screen of it is this:
1701833788370.png

Creepy has suffered for his art & now it's our turn.

OK I've been Christmassing quite hard soaking fruit for puddings & such so I'm very behind. I have a few questions & a pointed remark about tea.

The questions:
~ Is anyone else hoping Isabelle is running amok with those little goth girls she met a while back using the "I'll stay home with the dog" excuse we all employed as teens to get the run of the house?

~ Are they so dim that they truly do not recognise the dangers inherent in dragging a newborn baby round freezing cold shopping centres?

~Why has the designer of those bleeping awful dry blanket coat things not been prosecuted for sartorial sabotage on a global scale? I know sumat you can get dressed under at the beach - it's called a bleeping beach towel - it's why they're so bloody big!

Now for the pointed remark about tea.

I drank tea as a young child. Not pots of it but a cuppa now & then. Indeed it was the traditional way of introducing cups to a weaning child in my family. I did it with my own kids but then as many here have been wont to point out in the past, I was raised on a council estate & so we were obviously lacking.

I don't spose those calling for CPS to be brought in against anyone who ever offered their own kid a brew that the low life likes of us might have the intellect to wave a tea bag over the top of a splash of hot water while the kid's watching, fill the cup with milk & let them think they were being proper grown up and didn't need a bottle anymore because a cuppa with their Ma is way more exciting.

I have no argument with the proposition that the Inghams are scum but I'll say this. The one thing that mars my delight in this forum & these threads in particular is the overwhelming feeling I get that over half of you look down your noses at not just me but everyone I was loved and nurtured and raised among simply because we were skint.

Poverty is not a personal failing. I mean sure, that's about all you can say in its bleeping favour but still.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Oh good lord. I quoted the recap & all that shows on my screen of it is this:
View attachment 2612804

Creepy has suffered for his art & now it's our turn.

OK I've been Christmassing quite hard soaking fruit for puddings & such so I'm very behind. I have a few questions & a pointed remark about tea.

The questions:
~ Is anyone else hoping Isabelle is running amok with those little goth girls she met a while back using the "I'll stay home with the dog" excuse we all employed as teens to get the run of the house?

~ Are they so dim that they truly do not recognise the dangers inherent in dragging a newborn baby round freezing cold shopping centres?

~Why has the designer of those bleeping awful dry blanket coat things not been prosecuted for sartorial sabotage on a global scale? I know sumat you can get dressed under at the beach - it's called a bleeping beach towel - it's why they're so bloody big!

Now for the pointed remark about tea.

I drank tea as a young child. Not pots of it but a cuppa now & then. Indeed it was the traditional way of introducing cups to a weaning child in my family. I did it with my own kids but then as many here have been wont to point out in the past, I was raised on a council estate & so we were obviously lacking.

I don't spose those calling for CPS to be brought in against anyone who ever offered their own kid a brew that the low life likes of us might have the intellect to wave a tea bag over the top of a splash of hot water while the kid's watching, fill the cup with milk & let them think they were being proper grown up and didn't need a bottle anymore because a cuppa with their Ma is way more exciting.

I have no argument with the proposition that the Inghams are scum but I'll say this. The one thing that mars my delight in this forum & these threads in particular is the overwhelming feeling I get that over half of you look down your noses at not just me but everyone I was loved and nurtured and raised among simply because we were skint.

Poverty is not a personal failing. I mean sure, that's about all you can say in its bleeping favour but still.
On behalf of a lot of us I do sincerely apologize if I have come across that way @ tilly kister. I in no way think anybody is better or worse on this forum, in fact I really love the engagement and caring on here, yours included, I only like opinions and have focus on the inghams chav life because they smugly rub it falsely in everyones faces that they are living thier best lives. For me, it's the bigger picture, which is selling their kids' childhood , and letting narcissistic and greedy adults ruin thier lives especially that creepy nonce to start with then astoundingly Lazy staying with and enabling him at the expense of the kids. Even going on to have 3 made for you tube children.
I do like to think that on here we care about the Ingham kids because we are empathetic due to our own trials in life. I hear what you're saying but I find it hard not to vent my disgust at them sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The one thing that mars my delight in this forum & these threads in particular is the overwhelming feeling I get that over half of you look down your noses at not just me but everyone I was loved and nurtured and raised among simply because we were skint.
The way I interpret comments on this thread are that they/we are calling out the Inghams on their total hypocrisy.

When Sarah is spouting about the healthy eating we all witness the slop, fast food and sweets the kids eat. We are all guilty of that sometimes but we aren't online selling this lie.

When they witter on about their water hydration, with their UK landfill with of water bottles and yet we witness them scranning tea from bottles. Another case of them pretending they're something when in plain view we witness the opposite.

Their sanctimonious comments on their fabulous life and their 'best holiday evers'. Once again we can watch the abject poverty they are trying to hide yet it's in full view of the 30k viewers.

These comments are never intended to be aimed at a certain tattler, area, behaviour etc. They are purely aimed at pointing the the continuing lies and outlandish claims by a family vlog that should have stopped profiteering from their kids years ago.

Much love from an SA/DA teen that left home at 15, lived in a squat whilst doing O & A Levels over 40 years ago. It really isn't aimed at you @Tilly Kister ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Insisting on making up invisible friends again. Went all the way to Disneyland, happened to see some "friends" but then didn't mention them again, didn't eat with them, just used their fast passes?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Are there fast passes at DLP these days? I thought it was lightning lane where you pay for it?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I spent a lot of my childhood living in a council house but I take no offence at any generalised comments about social housing estates etc. None at all.

I thank my lucky stars that my Mum had aspirations to raise her family in a better neighbourhood (less crime, less antisocial behaviour etc) and was able to move heaven and earth to do so, against all odds.

Of course not everyone living in social housing is the same and there are exceptions to the rule but I completely understand generalisations being made. That's the thing with stereotypes - there tends to be some truth in them and there's no smoke without fire.

Sorry if that offends you @Tilly Kister but I honestly don't think anyone looks down their nose at poverty-stricken people simply because they're financially poor. Personally I might call out chavvy behaviour but I think chavviness is a way of life which is not reserved exclusively for those without money. The Dixons are massive chavs, "new money" Sarah included.

Reactions: 43
Oh dear, just look at the view count for the most recent vlog. 🤣🤣🤣

1701845792268.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I spent a lot of my childhood living in a council house but I take no offence at any generalised comments about social housing estates etc. None at all.

I thank my lucky stars that my Mum had aspirations to raise her family in a better neighbourhood (less crime, less antisocial behaviour etc) and was able to move heaven and earth to do so, against all odds.

Of course not everyone living in social housing is the same and there are exceptions to the rule but I completely understand generalisations being made. That's the thing with stereotypes - there tends to be some truth in them and there's no smoke without fire.

Sorry if that offends you @Tilly Kister but I honestly don't think anyone looks down their nose at poverty-stricken people simply because they're financially poor. Personally I might call out chavvy behaviour but I think chavviness is a way of life which is not reserved exclusively for those without money. The Dixons are massive chavs, "new money" Sarah included.
This 100%

(Grew up on council estate 🙋‍♀️ )

Baby bottle full of tea nowadays is just chavvy as duck. I’d expect nothing less from the Minghams.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Are there fast passes at DLP these days? I thought it was lightning lane where you pay for it?
It's called premier access at dlp, but works the same as lightning lanes, yes you pay for it
---
Insisting on making up invisible friends again. Went all the way to Disneyland, happened to see some "friends" but then didn't mention them again, didn't eat with them, just used their fast passes?
There was a comment left on esme's tiktok the other day saying someone couldn't wait to see her which she replied to so maybe that was the friend?

Reactions: 7
So in the new vlog at Disneyland when riding big thunder mountain they used the disabled entrance saying it was a fast pass…. It’s for people using the priority pass system. Absolutely disgusting. There’s no way in hell that was a fast pass otherwise they would’ve been using ‘premier access’ queue. That’s how they got on so fast. I have reported this to Disneyland Paris with the hotel they’re staying at.
People found abusing this system at Disney parks do get penalised so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Where are they staying? Haven’t watched?

Reactions: 5
I realise everyone is different. It’s what keeps life interesting. Personally I find it odd that the Ingham’s return to Disneyland every Christmas. They’ve gone the last 6 or 7 years. I doubt that much changes. Their itinerary certainly doesn’t. The older girls and more especially Isabelle must be bored out of their skulls. Poor Mila was flat out during ‘dinner’ so likely was refuelled on biscuits later, if she was lucky. She and the poor baby must have been frozen. I couldn't see any pleasure in what was the best bits of their day - trudging around, hungry in the cold and damp watching stuff they’d seen so many times before. Thank the good lord I’m not set for life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
There was a comment left on esme's tiktok the other day saying someone couldn't wait to see her which she replied to so maybe that was the friend?
I don't use TikTok so I haven't seen that but from what I've seen elsewhere I think it might be Atlanta.
---
Known as Daveey crocket by lazy and creepy
They pronounced it properly on last night's vlog. I was gutted! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Comments on last nights vlog😀
Someone asked what happened to Sarah’s face in the thumbnail.
---
Creepy bragging the children don’t ever wake up in the night
Ofcourse they don’t they don’t go to bed til after 1 am
---
They put the patch on Jace so he will get the “ah so cute” comments
Lazy saying she should get a blue pram cosy cover for Jace
Beggars belief in 3 months he will be 5

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
My thoughts on the vlog...

Sarah saying that she could feel Aurora breathing on her chest when she was in the sling.....well I'm not surprised, with that blanket over her head.

Lying Aurora on the table in the restaurant, with the food all around her. 🤢 Her bare leg was kicking about. Did they change her there on the table aswell?

Isla saying that Esme was brushing her hair on the ride. I think she might have been meeting up with Atlanta and her brother (same friends she chatted with at the fireworks display).

It felt a bit like The Sarah Show and what a state she looked (and not at all like the thumbnail pic!)

When she started 'raving' whilst walking through the park. OMG! Priceless! 😱

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.