The Ingham Family #331 Sarah Says "Our daily life clearly shows how utterly skint we are"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title courtesy of @Sadie0801 and @Puppet, and of course Sarah Ingham.

Sure someone will be able to do a better TLDR than me, but I'll try!

They celebrated Isla's 12th birthday at Alton Towers. Tattlers are suspicious that Atlanta and family tagged along for the disability passes. Isla wanted a giant cookie instead of a birthday cake. Obviously didn't get one.

Isla and Esme went for hair cuts and that I'm assuming was eyebrow tints. TBF I think they both looked lovely and they definitely deserved it.

A vlog was delayed/not posted because Creepy's MacBook got wet. Considering their job relies on technology, they are really careless with it.

Sarah announced they were on a health kick They bought a juicer/blender and used in straight out of the box 🤢. I don't expect this health kick to last very long, maybe they've already given up. Randomly Isla then got her own blender for her birthday, unclear why she needs her own.

Esme posted a very odd Tiktok of Isla beating Esme who was pretending to be a dog. I think that's what was happening, I've not actually seen it.

Sarah has been posting on Tiktok on Sarah Says. I think she's attempting ASMR in her sickly sweet voice.

Sorry for whatever I've missed!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
In the previous thread someone mentioned Chris and the carnivore diet and Eddie Abbew - surely Chris isn’t implying he follows his diet? He is completely anti UPF and sugar, he would be horrified at the Ingham diet and especially what they feed their kids!

I tried to watch the vlog and was going to attempt a recap but WOW they are so boring!! It was just Sarah and Chris 99% of the time! Did capture Chris and his rosemary beads though - one for the ladies here, you are so welcome 😋

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

They celebrated Isla's 12th birthday at Alton Towers. Tattlers are suspicious that Atlanta and family tagged along for the disability passes. Isla wanted a giant cookie instead of a birthday cake. Obviously didn't get one.

Isla and Esme went for hair cuts and that I'm assuming was eyebrow tints. TBF I think they both looked lovely and they definitely deserved it.

A vlog was delayed/not posted because Creepy's MacBook got wet. Considering their job relies on technology, they are really careless with it.

Sarah announced they were on a health kick They bought a juicer/blender and used in straight out of the box 🤢. I don't expect this health kick to last very long, maybe they've already given up. Randomly Isla then got her own blender for her birthday, unclear why she needs her own.

Esme posted a very odd Tiktok of Isla beating Esme who was pretending to be a dog. I think that's what was happening, I've not actually seen it.

Sarah has been posting on Tiktok on Sarah Says. I think she's attempting ASMR in her sickly sweet voice.

Yay, my first title! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Today's vlog will have Lazy going out with Nannarr, which is just an excuse to go shopping while looking like the dutiful granddaughter.
Of course while all this shopping, Alton Towers and chilling in the caravan is happening there's no education, not that there is anyway but sometimes they do pretend it is.

Lazy keeps up the breastfeeding so she can say she needs Aurora glued to her when it suits her, like when she's going to keep her in a car seat for hours traipsing to Leeds and back.

Reactions: 21

Don't know what's worse: Sarah attempting ASMR or her David Attenborough narrations. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've just seen that slow-motion action replay of Big Saz catching the food bag with the corner of the hot oven tray and now my life is complete.

WTAF? Just give it up! Even just talking about melting a hole in a plastic bag is the most pathetic content but showing it in slow-mo too? Tragic.

Also...does she really need a contraption to hold the bag open, so she can fill it up? Is it a sausage fingers thing? Sorry but if she is unable to place muffins inside a bag without assistance then she needs to see her GP. Honestly, I've seen it all now.

This ifam comment made me chuckle though. 🤭

Screenshot_20240418-123837_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
To tight to buy them
They have bought some though. In the past they've shown them on hauls but never bother to actually use them. They would rather just throw clothes in the bin than try to keep them in good condition, to keep or pass on.

Reactions: 17
Sounds like Isla and Esme must’ve gone back with Atlanta and her mum for a few days? I’m sure she’s homeschooled as well as it can’t be anyone else who goes to school so it won’t be Lottie.

How funny of Sarah to post a screenshot of a conversation to prove the kids do actually spend time outside of the cult. Unless they’ve gone to Jane & Steve’s for a few days 🤣 I just couldn’t send my kids off anywhere where I know these people have watched my kids like they have, never know what may come of it.

It is sad of Isla to think of a nursery memory rather than a school one though :(

If they’ve been there for the week, when’s the home education happened? They’ve been out and about during the actual Easter holidays so this is the 3rd week she’s shown that they won’t have done anything?

IMG_4100.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I've just seen that slow-motion action replay of Big Saz catching the food bag with the corner of the hot oven tray and now my life is complete.

WTAF? Just give it up! Even just talking about melting a hole in a plastic bag is the most pathetic content but showing it in slow-mo too? Tragic.

Also...does she really need a contraption to hold the bag open, so she can fill it up? Is it a sausage fingers thing? Sorry but if she is unable to place muffins inside a bag without assistance then she needs to see her GP. Honestly, I've seen it all now.

View attachment 2882988
Sausage fingers thing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sounds like Isla and Esme must’ve gone back with Atlanta and her mum for a few days? I’m sure she’s homeschooled as well as it can’t be anyone else who goes to school so it won’t be Lottie.

How funny of Sarah to post a screenshot of a conversation to prove the kids do actually spend time outside of the cult. Unless they’ve gone to Jane & Steve’s for a few days 🤣 I just couldn’t send my kids off anywhere where I know these people have watched my kids like they have, never know what may come of it.

It is sad of Isla to think of a nursery memory rather than a school one though :(

If they’ve been there for the week, when’s the home education happened? They’ve been out and about during the actual Easter holidays so this is the 3rd week she’s shown that they won’t have done anything?

View attachment 2883035
How weird to put your children’s personal message to you online for everyone to see, sorry that’s not normal behaviour😱

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I can't imagine Isla and Esme being on 'holiday for a week' if it's the first time they've been away from mummy and daddy, especially if it's with virtual strangers.
They are not a close knit family they are forced into a cult, if the girls had kept their old lives they would have had the chance to go on residentials with school/outside of school activities, at least Isabelle got to go on a ski trip.

Did they take the communal debit card?
Imagine being in a family of 8 and the adults and older children don't have their own cards. They don't even need a card each, just pay using your phone.

Reactions: 36
Just going back to their trivial, inane content a sec....

Why bother to say how good the campsite is (because it's so close to Alton Towers yada yada yada..).....without actually naming it? They were long gone by the time the vlogs went out and could've given them a little plug. I'm guessing that they only plug if they're getting something in return.

The campsite they stayed at (Blackshaw Moor) is the site of an old Polish Resettlement Camp, for those Polish soldiers who fought alongside us Brits in WW2, housing them and their families. This historical point of interest apparently passed the Inghams by, despite there being information about it and a little memorial on site.

Considering they're supposedly a family who love history and make a living out of vlogging where they go, this would've been worth a mention and easy content - something a bit different.

They had that extra day, just loafing about and playing on the VR headset, so they could've easily had a little wander to explore the real world as well, but they are so dull that they'd rather film putting things in bags or showing off their millionth snack box purchase. Mind-numbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There is probably some weird perversion of seeing kids messed up with food , got to keep their pervert friends happy !!
It's funny you should say that because Rebecca Hobson never puts a bib on her kid. Her "content" is often clearly requests from the perverts that follow her, and it's been suggested before that some of these requests also extend to the kids.

What is wrong with these idiots?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2882988
I was just disappointed she didn’t play the chariots of fire song over the slo mo shot of her burning the bag 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2883035
What have Jane and Steve done to be so left out?! Sarah's admitting they've never had a night away at Granny and Grandad's despite Jane being their skivvy and personal shopper for many years! Okay to leave the dog but not the children, eh Jane? :oops: 🍿

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.