The Ingham Family #325 Isla! You’re ruining my clip!😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
1708201507597.png

TLDR
- The Arctic Roadtrip continues. So far it's been incredibly boring and the Inghams recreating the last trip.
- Chris and Sarah are trying too hard to prove how much fun they're having.
- Sarah shouted at Isla in a vlog. Said vlog was then removed. Tattle has the receipts.
- Hygiene in the bus is tip top with onesies being stored behind the toilet. The pipes to the toilet are frozen.
- Chris claims they've been approached by multiple tv shows the past year. Banged Up Abroad, Embarrassing Bodies and The Sex Clinic.
- Chris thinks he'll be doing Route 66 soon. They'll be visiting his weird uncle at the end of this trip. He and Sarah are 'super social beings' who rarely interact with another human outside their family.
- 3 month old Aurora was dragged to a glacier in -10°C temperatures.
- Sarah has admitted to deliberately not wearing an essential part of the baby sling as she doesn't think she needs it.

Hi Steve 👋

Link to the video of superstar Sarah yelling at Isla. Hopefully it works.
View media item 9655
Credit to @Cheezychips
1708201552186.png
1708202061059.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Brilliant thread title :ROFLMAO: What the hell is wrong with Lazy's hand? It's a pigs trotter

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Brilliant thread title :ROFLMAO: What the hell is wrong with Lazy's hand? It's a pigs trotter
Most likely Heart or Kidney failure causing Oedema exacerbated by long periods of sitting down !

There is a big chance either or both of those two parents will not live past 45

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
creepy hitting back with his standard new reply now when someone questions the vlog title. “It’s called marketing”
What a knob. Your “marketing” clearly isn’t working, creep.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I really can’t get over Sarah and her swelling. These are the main causes that may be contributing to it - none of those are things I’d leave to chance without seeing a doctor 😳 She’s never lost the fluid retention really since becoming pregnant with Aurora but it seems to have ramped up over recent weeks & that’s not healthy at all.
---
creepy hitting back with his standard new reply now when someone questions the vlog title. “It’s called marketing”
What a knob. Your “marketing” clearly isn’t working, creep.
Marketing your kids as bullies probably isn’t the best idea - way to go Creepy 🤡👏

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
They’ve been called bullies in a title before, I think. Not sure when though.

Her swelling is probably due to doing nothing at all; which can be very dangerous. But this is what happened on The Great Spud Adventure as well and was why they got called home, except this time she’s not pregnant. There’s no way they’d risk going to back to a dr after last time or pregnancy because they’d be watched like hawks the entire time after last year being so irresponsible.

Reactions: 17
This 'banter' they keep going on about. Maybe our family is boring but we don't do it. Sounds to me like they're just sick of the sight of each other and dressing up their aggression and frustration as 'banter'

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Well a quick search shows that’s a lie, he’s only mentioned wees as well, what about the poo?

The current loo they have bought to replace the main one is a 5.3gallon capacity (4.5ish litres. Not a chance that on its own is lasting 6 of them with the hope that Jace is not in nappies 5 days 🤣 Definitely making full use of any public facilities, bottles (Chris would have no issues popping his dinky thing into the rim of bottle) and probably the odd hole in the ground too 🤢

Another gem from an iFam - they earn money off the back of their children every single day that they appear in vlog footage or other social media posts!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Isabelle sledging with her little sisters the big (work shy) drip 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I am alarmed at how bad Chris's skin is and why is has he had his eyebrows tinted and shaped?
He hasn't had them done. He's used a kit to do it himself. You literally mix the stuff and spread it on for a few minutes then wipe it off. It's a pretty bad job.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
THE GIRLS GOT CAUGHT BULLYING..

The Inghams are sledging today. They’re at the place they did the fire pit last year. Jace says he’s a big boss so will be alright on his own. Lazy needs someone to go with her. Jace offers to hold her ham hock hand all the way down the hill. They seem to have forgotten to put Jace’s glasses on. Isabelle has beef with the girls. Isla started on her. Lazy says it’s just bantering bordering going too far. It will go on all morning and then the other person will cry. Esmé loves being the middle child so she can switch sides. Esmé and Isla ganged up on Isabelle so she’s going to sabotage the sledges. She was going to rag Esmé down the hill but she heard and she’s stronger. Lazy screeches at Mila to get the dummy out of her mouth.

The Inghams are at the ski resort in Sorsele. Skiing isn’t open today. It’s open tomorrow, Friday, so hopefully they can just rock up and pay. They have an appointment at a garage for someone to fix their diesel heater generator today. Isla says she’s going to go on the sledge on her belly. This sets off Jaceus Christ Foghorn who declares he’s going to do a cool trick on his sledge. He has wellies and thermal socks on because his snow boots have frozen sweat inside. They’re on the diesel heater drying. He didn’t want to wait 15 minutes so insisted on putting his wellies on.

Testing sledges. Cackling. Lazy is left to help Mila. She sends her crashing into Jace. Then she films her struggling to walk in the snow. The older children are leaving Mila out. More sledging. Lazy breathlessly waddles up to a hut where they drank drinks from glass bottles last year. The hill was icy last year and Creepstopher almost slipped down it with all the brews he’d made in the van.

Lazy tells Jace not to crash into anything. Isabelle is filming a video. Jace wants to go down the hill head first. Lazy tells him to sit on the sledge instead. She squawks getting on the sledge then screeches her way down the hill with him. Then Mila is subjected to the screeching. Lazy asks her if it was fun. The “yeah” doesn’t match the look on the poor girl’s face.

Back at the van. Lazy has fed the chuldren. They’ve put the engine on to warm it up and head round to the garage. Then they’re nipping to the shops for sugar.

Driving. Scenery. Creepstopher tells us the generator hasn’t been on since the start of the trip. The generator powers bigger appliances such as the instant pot, which they've only used once at a campsite. He rang the garage because it similar to a car generator. The mechanic walked to the generator, took the panel off, said *mocking Swedish accent* “ah yes”, turning it straight on. The choke was stuck and he freed it. He charged them 400 SEK. He put an o-ring seal on. The batteries aren’t staying charged as long at they can so Creepstopher is buying some sort of piping. They’re fixing issues on the go.

Aurora is precariously balanced in her chair on the sofa. Jacey Brat is sat next to her watching tv. Isabelle is cleaning the fridge. Esmé and Isla are on the slopes. Mila is asleep. There’s a bar of crème egg chocolate on the table in front of Lazy.

The tins of tomatoes are frozen like slush puppies. Singing. Arguing. Chopping veg and sausages. Nicest looking chicken Lazy has ever seen. Adding all the other crap. Lazy is rubbish at cooking rice. She had to guess the water rice ratio.

No footage of dinner. Mila sings A Million Dreams. Saying everyone’s names. She asks where Prinny and Coco are. Lazy pretends to be sad so Mila hugs her. Mila tells a story about Creepstopher and Coco. The big house was broken but she doesn’t know what’s wrong.

It’s an hour later and the Inghams still haven’t eaten. The food sautéed fine. When the instant pot gets to a certain temperature it pressure cooks. Creepstopher popped it into a power outlet outside. The generator was set to a low voltage. There’s no reason why it wasn’t cooking outside. Note on screen saying dinner was very tasty.

It’s -14°C. Creepstopher waddles around outside. The workers there are super lovely and are fine with the Inghams squatting. They’re skiing tomorrow as everyone is desperate to ski. There was a tough job to hide Lazy’s pregnancy from the girls the last time they were there. She’s never skied because the first time they went in 2018 she was knocked up with Jaceus Christ. It will be bright and clear tomorrow. The sun rises later there.

End of vlog

1708213075553.png
1708213241546.png

1708213272085.png
1708213349566.png
1708213831212.png

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I go tent camping at least once a summer, I have one of those 5 gallon bucket toilets with a toilet seat and a pop up tent to put it in. I am basically the only one that uses it as I have a phobia about using facilities in campgrounds
We change the chemical bag that goes in it once a day and I only pee in it
I cannot imagine that little “toilet” being anywhere big enough to accommodate 6 possible 7 people
They are disgusting, you couldn’t pay me &10K a day to travel the Ingham way, those poor kids

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg how regressed and out of touch are this family
1.Family of 8 , 0 friends and 0 hobbies/sports
0 activities
0 social interactions
0 personality’s
0 looks ( all of their diets really bad which dosent help)
0 education and 0 talent none of them play a musical instrument , play a sport etc

Isabelle for god sake get a life go and watch Kaci Jay or go see ppl younger than yourself lime Rosie mclelland or ami charlize and they will show u normality.

Also I watch American vlogging familys ,
every one of them have been to see a Taylor swift concert and guess what they never even mentioned it until the day they were going and made 1 yes 1 vlog out it . Some of the girls were even coming in from school and had less than a hour to get ready to go to the concert with friends and guess what it was all filmed in the 1 vlog and the next day they were back to their business of schoool , friends , normal life’s etc and Taylor concert never even got mentioned ……meanwhile 🙄 the inghams have been using the concert as a headling in about 20 vlogs and the girls preparing and showing their outfits for it lol even though it’s a year
away
Just shows how much of a cult and far away from reality they are

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Chris claims they've been approached by multiple tv shows the past year. Banged Up Abroad, Embarrassing Bodies and The Sex Clinic.
Heaving! 🤣
---
I am alarmed at how bad Chris's skin is and why is has he had his eyebrows tinted and shaped?
He's been using Lazy's retinol products without adequate after-protection.
I wonder if Esme had a go at his eyebrows?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.