The Ingham Family #314 Once a groomer, always a groomer, except when it comes to their dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to bring this over from the last thread and thank the 2 tattlers who took there time out of day to leave a comment to spread the word about Chris Ingham sexually messaging a 16 year old
The reason I’m on this forum for 5 years is awareness of HIM
His kids are innocent
Unfortunately no interest made no algorithm

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Comment on esmes most recent TikTok😳
Not good is it. I said it was only a matter of time on the last thread. I very much doubt it’s anyone from here though.
TikTok is full of content about her dad, which plenty of her peer group will have seen, although the 1994 part of the username suggests that this person is a grown ass adult.
It’s ironic that he took her out of school because of bullying yet encourages her to have an online presence for monetary gain where she’s likely to be bullied even more due to people being able to be anonymous.
Nothing good will come of this. His children have become victims of his behaviour as well

• Sad
Reactions: 60
Not good is it. I said it was only a matter of time on the last thread. I very much doubt it’s anyone from here though.
TikTok is full of content about her dad, which plenty of her peer group will have seen, although the 1994 part of the username suggests that this person is a grown ass adult.
It’s ironic that he took her out of school because of bullying yet encourages her to have an online presence for monetary gain where she’s likely to be bullied even more due to people being able to be anonymous.
Nothing good will come of this
These children are screwed in every way. There is no winning for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
No child needs a public social media presence. Even if you take away all of the negativity, no child should be interacting with total strangers on social media like Esme does. Nothing good is ever going to come from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
I have a theory about Mila’s face. I was in Space NK recently. My 10 year old daughter was just having a look at the brightly coloured brands of skincare, Drunk Elephant etc that Esme uses. She wasn’t interested, just passing the time while I browsed. A shop assistant came rushing over and told me that I mustn’t let my daughter use those products as the ingredients are much too harsh for young skin. I thanked her for the warning and like I say, she wasn’t going to be using them. However, my daughter is 10 and the sales assistant was so worried about what the active ingredients would do to her skin, so if 2 year old Mila has been getting into Esme’s skincare stash, and we know she has been using her lip gloss at least, then she may literally be burning her face with the products

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
These children are screwed in every way. There is no winning for them.
People are idiots. My brother had a friend who seemed to have any excuse to stay over at ours when we were kids. We just assumed his parents were a bit tit and our house was better. Years later his parents were jailed for their part in a child sex abuse ring and it all became clear. It didn’t stop people trying to beat him up because of it. I’m not sure whether he was sexually abused himself but I do know he tried to hang himself because of it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I’d like to bring this over from the last thread and thank the 2 tattlers who took there time out of day to leave a comment to spread the word about Chris Ingham sexually messaging a 16 year old
The reason I’m on this forum for 5 years is awareness of HIM
His kids are innocent
Unfortunately no interest made no algorithm

The best thing to do Chris Ingham and tiktok is watch one.of his tiktoks then search Chris Ingham groomer etc straight after and it becomes a related search .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
People are idiots. My brother had a friend who seemed to have any excuse to stay over at ours when we were kids. We just assumed his parents were a bit tit and our house was better. Years later his parents were jailed for their part in a child sex abuse ring and it all became clear. It didn’t stop people trying to beat him up because of it. I’m not sure whether he was sexually abused himself but I do know he tried to hang himself because of it
As if he didn't have enough to deal with growing up, the poor lad 💔. It angers me so much when people lash out at the children of perverts without stopping to think for a second what they actually had to grow up with having one as a father.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Tried to put my last post under a spoiler due to its nature but not sure if it worked. Apologies if it didn’t

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Comment on esmes most recent TikTok😳
Was there any answer to that or was it just deleted?

It's going to be very hard for Isla to have to deal with that being very, very sensitive and also extremely hard for Jace, I believe he will get the worst abuse because of Chris's actions, being the only son. They should have been kept offline from the moment it came out, Chris is many things and a huge coward is one. Social media is toxic, Sarah and Chris know that more than anyone.

I wouldn't let children/ teenagers of mine anywhere near the Ingham house

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Nothing good will come of this. His children have become victims of his behaviour as well
i totally agree with you! He’s such a vile man but his children are nothing to do with that!! Him and Sarah deserve all the hate they get but the children are innocent in this.
Its only going to get worse for her the more views she gets, and they aren’t going to help her when the hate gets too much for her they will just have a kick off on Instagram stories acting like victims and move on with their day. No help will be given for her mental health!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
You know what the issue is, don't you? It's that if creepy and lazy had removed themselves at the point that the grooming allegations were made public those kids would have their anonymity back by now. Most people would have forgotten about them and only discussed creepy indiscretions in passing. Instead creepy and lazy doubled down, lied to their kids and left them wide open to being infamously associated with Creepy and all the shady tit he's done, and continues to do. The kids are now getting older and still being told that its everyone else that's the problem not their father. They put money before integrity and clearly don't really give a tit about the consequences on their kids. Esme in particular seems to think that nothing has happened to bring on this outpouring of condemnation. Infact she's been programmed to see even the slightest bit of constructive criticism as trolling. Like her parents, she comes back at comments all guns blazing because one of the biggest topics of conversation in that house is the "trolls". She truly believes that her parents are envied and they are special. In most households the parents would discourage their kid from living for social media interactions. Esme and the other kids don't know a life that isn't centred around it because their parents set that president. None of this is the kids fault. The saddest part is as esme gets older and more bold she will get more and more kickback until shes shunned. For a girl whos used to attention that's going to hurt her more than the comments about creepy being a groomer. All of this was so avoidable if creepy had simply shown some contrition and removed his family from youtube in 2018. Let's make no mistake, that's the root of why Esme is recieving these sort of comment. It's wrong, but that's the reason.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

It's going to be very hard for Isla to have to deal with that being very, very sensitive and also extremely hard for Jace, I believe he will get the worst abuse because of Chris's actions, being the only son. They should have been kept offline from the moment it came out, Chris is many things and a huge coward is one. Social media is toxic, Sarah and Chris know that more than anyone.

Still there with 3 likes
just goes to show how much her parents monitor her SM.
She’s a prime target for perverts herself 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 24

It’s still up! No replies as of yet other then the ones in the screenshot

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Good lord I didn't realise how long I'd been ill. I caught a nasty flu from my darling little respite care boyo & with my auto immune disease to fuel it that quickly became pneumonia. Now I have three full threads to read up on before I'm even back to speed & I've missed two weekends with him.
Just commenting now to mark my place.
:cry:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Brilliant title, such a shame we still need titles can't believe we are on thread 315!!

Regarding Esme's online account, the more she answers back the more abuse she will get ..

Reactions: 22
I think it's not nice however not just been the child of a groomer Esme is going to have to learn the hard way of having an open account .....it doesn't just happen to children like them bullying and perverts target every child going thats why it's important to get your child on a closed account with only people you know but as much as lazy and creepy don't give a tit Esme needs to do it for herself however she knows better and thinks she's famous...well if you think so Esme then with that also comes with a great deal of tit

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.