The Ingham Family #323 In case you weren't aware, they're in the public eye - for all the wrong reasons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Impleo Shortened and slightly edited to fit.
1706640096694.png

TLDR
- Chris has taken his family (Including a three month old baby) on another tip to the Arctic. duck whatever skin damage may be done to Aurora due to the cold, as long as he's happy. He claims they all almost died from Carbon Monoxide poisoning on the previous Arctic trip. Isabelle also got frost nip. What could possibly go wrong next?
- The health visitor told Sarah to throw a coat on Aurora and go to the Arctic.
- Th RV is already experiencing mechanical issues.
- Chris and Sarah are upset that a drone was flown over their village and filmed their house (and others) as it invaded their privacy. It's a known stalker apparently and PC Gmail is on the case. Meanwhile Chris and Sarah don't give a tit about invading the privacy of their kids; it's absolutely fine to share every tiny detail of their lives online.
- Jace had his hair cut by Sarah.
- Sarah is only using reusable nappies on Aurora during the van trip.

Hi Steve 👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I’ve emailed them & pointed out they advertise their stays for adults, teens and families but have gifted to a family where the father has abused his position of trust to approach vulnerable female fans, some of whom were still considered teens/young adults & to research the influencers they gift to better. I know it’s too late now but it’s one less place they’d be able to approach in the future if the hotel has any sense.
I reckon it's always worth contacting these companies. The Varbergs Kusthotell is part of a group as well. They only have that one hotel in Sweden but they also have loads in Denmark, so it might be worth contacting the group head office in case they're hoping for another freebie on the way back down. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I reckon it's always worth contacting these companies. The Varbergs Kusthotell is part of a group as well. They only have that one hotel in Sweden but they also have loads in Denmark, so it might be worth contacting the group head office in case they're hoping for another freebie on the way back down. 👍

Good shout, will do this as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Contacting the hotel group is really important - it was only when head office was contacted for that trip a couple of years ago (waterpark I can’t remember the name of) that they stopped with the whole “you’ve been conned they’re lovely and victims of social media campaign by trolls” rubbish and eventually accepted they were the ones who were conned.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I thought ld do the same as soon as l read the description box and saw it was a gifted stay, for anyone that needs it here's a screen shot to include in your email or just link the video. I've notified establishments previously and had a response within 24hrs, whilst its too late now at least they won't grift stays at other properties to them in the future and other hotels might pull the pin on the Inghams future grifted stays. 👍
Screenshot_20240131_081647_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Well, well, well. After seeing a comment on the rodents channel that Chris had been seen back in the village and left again but no further info divulged (in the RV). I decided to do some investigating & first thing I thought to check was the MOT. He’s only gone and had the MOT done today 😲 So he’s travelled all the way back from Sweden, leaving them in a hotel or airbnb somewhere at a guess! So he’s here in the UK, more days off incoming! Unless he’s back on the ferry overnight tonight. Something must’ve happened that he’s had to come back and get it done!
IMG_0749.jpeg
IMG_0750.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Well, well, well. After seeing a comment on the rodents channel that Chris had been seen back in the village and left again but no further info divulged (in the RV). I decided to do some investigating & first thing I thought to check was the MOT. He’s only gone and had the MOT done today 😲 So he’s travelled all the way back from Sweden, leaving them in a hotel or airbnb somewhere at a guess! So he’s here in the UK, more days off incoming! Unless he’s back on the ferry overnight tonight. Something must’ve happened that he’s had to come back and get it done! View attachment 2725257View attachment 2725258
Wow!! How the heck was the MOT renewal overlooked when heading off on such a long trip? Mr 10k a day is really that stupid!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Well, well, well. After seeing a comment on the rodents channel that Chris had been seen back in the village and left again but no further info divulged (in the RV). I decided to do some investigating & first thing I thought to check was the MOT. He’s only gone and had the MOT done today 😲 So he’s travelled all the way back from Sweden, leaving them in a hotel or airbnb somewhere at a guess! So he’s here in the UK, more days off incoming! Unless he’s back on the ferry overnight tonight. Something must’ve happened that he’s had to come back and get it done! View attachment 2725257View attachment 2725258
That’s hilarious. My guess is that he’s tit his knickers realising that people will have grassed him up. Either that or Lazy has cottoned on and realised that having no insurance abroad is a stupid idea and made him come home whilst the rest of them live it up in an air bnb 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The ferry leaves Harwich tonight at 11pm if he’s travelling back from there, he’d have to book a cabin as it’s mandatory. An expensive day for Chris Ingham as that round trip with a basic 2 person cabin would be just under £500 just for one person 🤡 MOT cost, extra fuel expenses etc as well. I cannot wait to see vlogs leading up to this as there will be tell tale signs. Perhaps we will have a rant incoming 🤣 There really is nothing better than an Ingham Roadtrip!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Whoever it was that mentioned that photo with the legs, I see what you mean! WTF? That is all kinds of wrong.

That hotel does look like it's furnished really nicely but I'm not sure I'd choose to stay there, personally. In the 1900's it used to be an old Tuberculosis Sanatorium (originally just for children 😭), with an onsite cemetery. I'd find that too sad/creepy. How strange that they didn't fill us in on the hotel's history!

It sounds like it's been different kinds of retreats over the years and in the 90's there was even a ED clinic based there. How ironic, after all the recent chat. 🙄

Oh and all that chat about the Spa being big on sea water. What she should've said is that it's Sweden's only thalassotherapy spa. It's literally their USP but she probably didn't know how to pronounce that word.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Oh my god, he drove home?! that’s crazy. I’ve had a tit day and this news has cheered me up, so cheers Creepy 🍻😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
That’s hilarious. My guess is that he’s tit his knickers realising that people will have grassed him up. Either that or Lazy has cottoned on and realised that having no insurance abroad is a stupid idea and made him come home whilst the rest of them live it up in an air bnb 🤣
I wonder if the police have gone knocking at the manor and made enquiries with whoever is staying there?

I hope he’s had the windscreen repaired - it was a small chip on last years MOT so it’s gotten bigger, don’t fancy that in minus temperatures as it will almost certainly get bigger!

Reactions: 28
Only Creepy would do something so ridiculous as to drive back in the middle of a trip to get the MOT done rather than do it before they left.
That must be the reason there was no vlog on Sunday and no explanation was given.
Either he's shitting himself that he's been reported or it's his most elaborate plan to sneak off back home for a shag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I wonder if the police have gone knocking at the manor and made enquiries with whoever is staying there?

I hope he’s had the windscreen repaired - it was a small chip on last years MOT so it’s gotten bigger, don’t fancy that in minus temperatures as it will almost certainly get bigger!
Chris is so sketchy he probably engineered this so he could get up to all sorts while the fam was safely marooned in Sweden !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Wow, that is wild that he's dropped them off in Sweden while he has his MOT done! Did he have to pick up a part from Mercedes in Germany or something? WTAF?!!! 😂😂😂

I noticed that RS Motorhomes recently sold another 2011 Evolution (Mercedes Atego) and apparently they don't come up very often. Same model as Creepy's but less miles on the clock. I was starting to think that maybe he'd swapped their old one for this better one, hence the lack of MOT.....because who the hell would drive their family in an uninsured and un-MOTd truck to the Arctic? On closer inspection it turns out that the vehicle's interior is different to the one they're travelling in and the creepy head really IS that stupid! 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 32
i doubt he’s gone all the way home… i reckon he’s arranged a dodgy test somewhere
if he came back to the UK to get it tested why drive home instead of at least getting it tested somewhere near the ferry port?

Reactions: 19
He totally knew it was due, played dumb to the family then crept back to get up to no good :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.