The Ingham Family #311 Very few views for your baby news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @curious cookie jar
1698174587821.png

TLDR
- DInky Dot VI has been named Aurora. Tattle guessed her name before her conception, Her nickname is Aura. Chris chose it and will have the final says on the middle name too, as he has done with everything this entire pregnancy. It will likely be Aurora Rosavie/Aurora Bella Rosavie Ingham. Bella is the name of one of Chris's victims.
- At least the baby isn't named Florabella Lake. I was worried for a hot minute.
- They've ran out of meaningful third names as Nannar Jean isn't good enough. Maybe she hasn't handed over enough pension this month. Naughty, naughty.
- Sarah is regretting having her tubes tied but it may all be a big fat lie. Isn't that right @Troybhoy?
- Sarah only missed Jace when she was in hospital. She had mum guilt about "Jace *pause* and the girls".
- Esme doesn't need GCSEs because she won't need to get a job in the future.
- Chris called Aurora a "little blonde bombshell" when she was 4 days old.
- Aurora Bella Rosavie Ingham has gone home to start her new life at Rosabelle Manor with her siblings including Mila Rosabelle and Isabelle. Not forgetting her bellend sperm donor.
- Sarah looves a plastic fan more than she loves her husband.
- Aurora has the most advanced hearing Scunthorpe General Hospital ever did see.

Hi Steve 👋 Congratulations on the birth of baby Awoooowa, your 6th 7th 8th 10th grandchild 🤷‍♀️ (and that's just Chris's chuldren!). Happy belated birthday🎉

The truth about Chris's hairline...
1698173762332.png
1698173796653.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Nobody can convince me that they haven't just replaced Creepy with Hi Steve.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Brilliant title.

Poor baby another failed cadh cow for them also looks like a lot of red hair tones in her hair, betting it will turn ginger

Reactions: 15
I know Esme just cut her hair with the pizza scissors, but her hair is so pretty now that she actually washes and styles it.

Reactions: 29
I know Esme just cut her hair with the pizza scissors, but her hair is so pretty now that she actually washes and styles it.
It's a shame it's taken TikTok trends of cleanliness/skincare etc to prompt her to start taking care of her hygiene. Should have been her parent's job.

Reactions: 36
They really think they are something special :rolleyes:

Delusions of grandeur.
Delusions of Grandad, more like. He looks like he's dripping in Brylcreem.

So was that really him all spruced up for their new viewers? Is he going to swap the manky old beanie for a knotted hanky?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Anyone else think the baby looked a lot thinner in the face? I know it's hard to tell as lazy was holding her against her chest, but she did look thinner in the face as she had quite a lovely chunky face.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Aura always makes me think of migraine symptoms….
which might be appropriate given the red light box thing next to the baby’s face all the time. That thing would definitely give me a migraine!
So true on both counts.
Migraine auras sprang to mind for me too and the full name makes me think of raw food, like her name is a slab of meat.
Sorry, its just the way my mind works 😀
As for that light up noisy box. I am absolutely astounded that they are using.
Why?
Just why?
What next?
Will they stick an eye patch on her incase she gets a sqint?
Give her medication just incase she gets ill?
Why would you store up potential problems for yourself getting a baby conditioned to a device they very likely wouldn't have needed?
The only reason I can think of and in true Mingham style, its a pure selfish reason, is because Jace and Mila rely on it and they are going to have to use it in the van and don't want the new baby used to sleeping without it.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Who talks like that? Seriously?
He's probably having another manic phase. Can't travel anywhere, Sarah's recovering, kids will have been stuck in the house for weeks - so Chris does Chris. He looked 'off' in the bits of the baby name vlog I saw. If I was Sarah I'd send him off on a holiday and be glad to be rid, he's useless.

He actually had to stage that with the camera in the bedroom-bathroom, what a wally.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
He’s such a filthy, greasy little gnome. I’d have to be injected with copious amounts of horse tranquilliser, if I was Sarah, before I let him anywhere near me. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Why has she posted to Insta asking for people not to share the name for a few days yet they’ve left comments on the vlog open? She’s just a normal, average baby. I wonder if they have turned to Aura rather than Rory because so many thought that would be the nickname. Aura is a dreadful name but Rory is cute. I’d be getting the clippers out and chopping all that greasy hair off when he least expected if he was pushing to have first and second name choices as well, it’s really quite concerning how she laughs about it without any realisation it’s abusive, controlling behaviour. He’s sat there so smug 🤢

What’s with the Bella obsession as well?! I’m sorry but if my husband had attempted to cheat on me with a girl of the same name, it’s a name I’d want nothing to do with. I could never consider it, or any versions of within any of my children’s names. That would be so painful. Not that I think I’d be able to take someone back if they did that. It shows his cheating ways have no impact on her really, although she was probably used to it.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He's probably having another manic phase. Can't travel anywhere, Sarah's recovering, kids will have been stuck in the house for weeks - so Chris does Chris. He looked 'off' in the bits of the baby name vlog I saw. If I was Sarah I'd send him off on a holiday and be glad to be rid, he's useless.

He actually had to stage that with the camera in the bedroom-bathroom, what a wally.
Just plain old useless would be a massive step-up for tit Midas.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.