The Ingham Family #327 Chris Ingham A very lot unbothered by Tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @StrangeAsAngels

TLDR
- Another boring week of travel in Scandinavia. This week we had a freebie hotel stay. shopping hauls, a deliberate crash into a snowbank, snowmobiling to see meese and a freebie stay in a cabin where Sarah puked her guts up last year.
- Sarah is size 16. That is not a lie. Sarah never lies.
- Chris' priority after the 'crash' was to sit in the warmth of a fire rescue truck and film his children and wife being 'rescued' from the rv. Never once did he offer to help.
- Sarah doesn't force her kids to do homeschooling because there isn't any point.
- Chris was turned on by the thought of naked showers. He also thinks tattle is dusty. Just like the manor then; he better get home and clean it.
- Chris referred to Aurora as "this one" and Mila as "the last one" when talking about their hips.
- Mila said she got hurt when going to the toilet and said Daddy helped her. No accusations; just leaving this here in case any authorities need this info in the future.

Hi Steve 👋

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

TLDR
- Another boring week of travel in Scandinavia. This week we had a freebie hotel stay. shopping hauls, a deliberate crash into a snowbank, snowmobiling to see meese and a freebie stay in a cabin where Sarah puked her guts up last year.
- Chris' priority after the 'crash' was to sit in the warmth of a fire rescue truck and film his children and wife being 'rescued' from the rv. Never once did he offer to help.
- Sarah doesn't force her kids to do homeschooling because there isn't any point.
- Chris was turned on by the thought of naked showers. He also thinks tattle is dusty. Just like the manor then; he better get home and clean it.
- Chris referred to Aurora as "this one" and Mila as "the last one" when talking about their hips.
- Mila said she got hurt when going to the toilet and said Daddy helped her. No accusations; just leaving this here in case any authorities need this info in the future.

Hi Steve 👋
Got a rap for Chriscreeper.

The lot from the dusty site
Think you smell of shite
You're boring and rude
You wanna see young teens in the nude

That's as far as as I got

• Haha
Reactions: 55
They apparently thought it was a great idea when Isabelle suggested that they should put their phones down and just be present in the moment, coming together to watch the light show through their own eyes instead of through the camera lens.

It's a shame that they don't have the good sense to expand on this novel way of thinking and switch off the cameras at other times too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Chris been busy reading Tattle again I see 😂Mentioning about everyone having a ‘low IQ’ because Sarah said no one would get his joke & then a really stupid pronunciation of co-op after posts made about how they pronounce it on the vlogs.

He’s hitting the stage now where he knows that they will soon be back in the UK so he starts to lose it a little more. He knows this trip hasn’t brought in the success he’d hoped for and even his clickbait driving incident has only reached 45k views. He’s going to be hell to be in that van with and even worse when they are all back home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just imagine if someone bought Lazy a globe. She’d be busy for days with a map that also spins. bleeping imbecile 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Did they actually say what Sarah's 'bucket list' activity was, for the end of the trip? Sarah said that theyd elaborate later in the vlog but, as usual, I don't think they actually did.

It does seem like it's whale watching in Tromso, as someone here suggested a while back, although they've missed the peak time for spotting them in that area. Maybe they'll try and save face by booking something different instead because they've messed up.

Just imagine if someone bought Lazy a globe. She’d be busy for days with a map that also spins. bleeping imbecile 🤣
One or both of them is bound to be a flat earther!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

TLDR

Hi Steve 👋
Woo hooooooo my first thread title 😁 an ode to my favourite thing about Chris ~ seeing how clearly distressed he gets by any sort of criticism.
---
Creepy is definitely the sort who would go flat earth on us. "Clowns over on that website *sobs into greasy beanie* are so brainwashed by the media and Big Geography, whereas I, wiv mah GINORMOUS brain, the biggest you ever did see, know better. I mean, I do have fans all around the world, and have traveled all over the globe, so yes, I think I am qualified to state that the earth is flat...."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Did they actually say what Sarah's 'bucket list' activity was, for the end of the trip? Sarah said that theyd elaborate later in the vlog but, as usual, I don't think they actually did.

It does seem like it's whale watching in Tromso, as someone here suggested a while back, although they've missed the peak time for spotting them in that area. Maybe they'll try and save face by booking something different instead because they've messed up.

No Creepy just said they had something epic comming up. (rolling eyes, when do they not...)
I cannot really see this family go whale watching. They don't even want to go on a cruise and they complain about waves going over the english channel.

Reactions: 21

The word ‘sperm’ ‘creepy’ and ‘whale’ are a grossly disingenuous combination.

Watching the real sperm whales in Canada is quite something else. It really is a beautiful sight to behold. Nature at its very best.

And then we have Lazy 🐳

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sooner be a dreg than a nonce creepy. Oh my days when they were giving out brains he missed out big time. Love it when he gets rattled. They’ll be coffee flung at the walls. Off to dust myself after being on this dusty site 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No Creepy just said they had something epic comming up. (rolling eyes, when do they not...)
I cannot really see this family go whale watching. They don't even want to go on a cruise and they complain about waves going over the english channel.
No, I can't either but I think it probably was their original intention. I reckon they liked the idea of it but didn't research properly. I can't see them paying for a cruise trip and the day trips seem to be quite scary looking small boats which don't seem suitable for younger kids/babies. It'd be a shame if they couldn't do it - imagine the hilarious Attenborough-esque commentary we'd get with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
God they are sooooo mind numbingly boring !

At least Jace had a friend for a few days , maybe mila had a rest from being his punchbag!

Sarah and Isabelle ( you’re an adult now, fair game ) are thick as mince !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
No, I can't either but I think it probably was their original intention. I reckon they liked the idea of it but didn't research properly. I can't see them paying for a cruise trip and the day trips seem to be quite scary looking small boats which don't seem suitable for younger kids/babies. It'd be a shame if they couldn't do it - imagine the hilarious Attenborough-esque commentary we'd get with it.
Whale watching is fantastic for older kids but they’d be bloody stupid (as usual) taking the baby, Jace and Mila. I took my kids a few months ago and a dad had his three year old who spent the majority of the trip throwing up and feeling seasick.

Those two couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery.
---
I really can’t believe she complained about how hard it was to stay indoors with the three littlest for a few hours on her own. She really does rely heavily on the others. It makes you wonder just how much granny used to do with the older three. Wasn’t she the one ferrying them to all their after school activities?

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Sorry if this isn’t allowed but noticed the Radfords have done a little post for Sarah regarding the sudden passing of Dave but nothing from the Inghams 😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I'm sat here with the raging flu watching their early vlog and it's actually so bloody sad how much they have changed. All the light has gone out of lazy eyes. She was actually a good mum back then. The kids seemed really happy. It's so unsurprising that isla is struggling with anxiety and confidence issues. She was doted on and now she's pretty much ignores. Even creepy seemed engaged with the kids... even though we all know he was off shagging anything that moved and would entertaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.