The Ingham Family #308 Dat Asda Be, DeLongest Bum Crack I Ever Did See

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
1696696864808.png

TLDR
- Today's vlog is clickbait; it was just a check up. Cystopher is keeping the baby firmly inside Sarah.
- Mila asked not to be filmed but was ignored by her lard arse mother
- Sarah pulled Mila by her hair and yanked Jace's glasses off.
- @Lola-may had the pleasure of seeing Chris and Sarah in the wild on Tuesday. The toad arse was as toady as ever and Chris hasn't learnt to pull his trousers up. Tramps!!
- Sarah is using these final days of pregnancy as an excuse to live up to her nickname, Lazy.
- Esme and Isla are still doing meet and greets with strangers on Roblox with no adult supervision.
- Esme and Isla's friend Atlanta bought Jace some Asda pyjamas the same night Chris and Sarah just happened to go to Asda for the second half of their date date. And they say romance is dead...
- Sarah Louise Ingham hates her daughters Isla and Mila.
- Isabelle rearranged her bedroom décor for Halloween and is now interested in crystals.

Hi Steve 👋

1696696761116.png
1696696945124.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
What a brilliant title,

With regards to the last thread I reckon every vlog between now and baby waby is born will be clickbait

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Poor child hated by both her parents.
She’s fuming about people saying that.
Honestly I don’t see Chris nor Sarah in either isla or jace, would love to know who the father is. Izzy looks like Sarah and Esme and Mila look like Chris.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Poor child hated by both her parents.
She’s fuming about people saying that.
Honestly I don’t see Chris nor Sarah in either isla or jace, would love to know who the father is. Izzy looks like Sarah and Esme and Mila look like Chris.
Maybe because a lot of people think Isla is forever Daves 😂 explains why Chris treats her like crap.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
View attachment 2496453

TLDR
- Today's vlog is clickbait; it was just a check up. Cystopher is keeping the baby firmly inside Sarah.
- Mila asked not to be filmed but was ignored by her lard arse mother
- Sarah pulled Mila by her hair and yanked Jace's glasses off.
- @Lola-may had the pleasure of seeing Chris and Sarah in the wild on Tuesday. The toad arse was as toady as ever and Chris hasn't learnt to pull his trousers up. Tramps!!
- Sarah is using these final days of pregnancy as an excuse to live up to her nickname, Lazy.
- Esme and Isla are still doing meet and greets with strangers on Roblox with no adult supervision.
- Esme and Isla's friend Atlanta bought Jace some Asda pyjamas the same night Chris and Sarah just happened to go to Asda for the second half of their date date. And they say romance is dead...
- Sarah Louise Ingham hates her daughters Isla and Mila.
- Isabelle rearranged her bedroom décor for Halloween and is now interested in crystals.

Hi Steve 👋

View attachment 2496450View attachment 2496458
Oh my days, am bloody well chuffed my name & pic has made this recap ( I have ran round the house to show the kids & hubby 🤣🤣 )…. I shall b in the 👀 to try & get more 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So Sarah is saying the nurses think her and Izzy are sisters again lmao
One looks like hungry hippo and knocking on to 40 the other looks like a stick insect and 15 even though she is 18

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Honestly I don’t see Chris nor Sarah in either isla or jace, would love to know who the father is.
I never used to see Sarah in Isla but then as soon as I did, I couldn't understand how I'd never seen it before! Now I think they're extremely alike, physically, much moreso than Lazy and Isabelle. Poor Isla. 😣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Hahah great title 🤣

I think this is the most ante natal care Lazy has ever had, and been present for. Definitely think they got a bollocking about the importance of attending appointments this time round, and have a red flag against them. Like she said herself recently, they were off gallivanting around remote areas of Scotland a few weeks before Mila was born, likely missing appointments for weeks on end.

Anyway, saw this on FB and thought of Creepy. I could imagine the glmp having something like this, thinking he is the dogs bollocks.

FB_IMG_1696701270318.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
ITS TIME TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL..

Toast. Esmé makes her bed. She asks Isla why she’s always dressed before she is. Isla wakes up an hour before everyone else.

Lazy is supposed to have a midwife appointment this afternoon but there’s been cancellations so she asked her to come in earlier. She’s waiting for Isla because she asked to go to the appointment too. They’re going out tonight with friends but won’t film it so they can enjoy it. She had to best nights sleep for a long time last night.

Midwife appointment done. Everything is fine but she wants Lazy to go up to the hospital clinic for an NST at 3pm. It’s currently 12pm. Esmé wants Lazy to go home with the camera so she can film something but Isla wants to go to B&M.

B&M. First up is the sweet aisle for Halloween treats. Lazy says Isla should make stuff from scratch rather than the baking kits they buy. She's excited about Christmas wrapping paper. Isla is sniffing every single candle. Esme and Isla would love the glass mugs.

Boots. Isla looks at skincare. She can’t pronounce Byoma. It’s on her Christmas list. Isla gets a meal deal but Lazy doesn’t have an appetite. She’s just having a bottle of water. Isabelle wants to go to the hospital with Lazy. Chuldren aren’t allowed. Lucky they only have teenagers then. Lazy and Isla got a lottery ticket.

Lazy is at the hospital. It’s not labour time. They might be there 10 minutes or an hour. They have coffees. Everyone always assumes this is Lazy’s first baby. Sarah 38teen. Everyone says Lazy and Isabelle are alike. Recently people have said Lazy and Isla are alike. Poor Isla. Heartbeat on monitor. Lazy is 39 weeks and 5 days. It’s 4th October - Wednesday.

All was ok at the hospital as Lazy knew it would be. She had blood in her urine and infection markers but doesn’t feel like she has a uti. The midwife sent it off to be on the safe side. Isabelle has dragged Lazy to the shops as they deserve to have fun. Lazy wants peppermint tea as the ifam have recommended it. Mila has fallen asleep on the sofa so Creepstopher told them to be quiet when they enter the manor. Little chance of that. They have an hour and a half.

Lazy likes a snowy canvas she showed us last year. There should be a collection of small, medium and large. She has to sit down. She has no energy and feels faint half the time. Isabelle finds a kiwi soap dish. Then she looks at a witch. Clown warning. Isabelle says it looks like Creepstopher in the morning. Lazy wants to buy a giant 10ft Santa for the garden. Cackling.

Lazy and Isabelle have been to Home Bargains to get a Flavita drink they saw on the vlog the other day. It looks disgusting. Isabelle is scared in case she gips. Lazy got a paint set for Jace and Mila. Isabelle struggles with the drink. Lazy makes an excuse about pregnancy. Isabelle says she has to do it. They don’t like it. It’s a liquid but the basil seeds have a fur. It’s like drinking frogspawn. Is Lazy is expanding her cheese slop dishes to include a side of frogspawn?

Creepstopher has been told to film himself again. Isabelle and Lazy want him to try the drinks. Moaning. Isla likes it, as does Jace. No one else does. Fake 30p Mogu Mogu as a surprise for Jace.

End of vlog

This means Friday was her due date right? Not next Friday 13th like she claims.
1696702770495.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Maybe because a lot of people think Isla is forever Daves 😂 explains why Chris treats her like crap.
Why do people think that? 😂
---
I never used to see Sarah in Isla but then as soon as I did, I couldn't understand how I'd never seen it before! Now I think they're extremely alike, physically, much moreso than Lazy and Isabelle. Poor Isla. 😣
Yeah I think they’re really alike too!!!

Reactions: 9

Yel

He gets more insane by the day. Now telling people they can make 10k a month by telling chat GDP to write a book then copy and pasting it 😆.

What a tool, I just can't with this level of lunacy that even a 10 year old can see it's nonsense.

Even the most foolish of his follower will see that he's exposing his own scam 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh dear,has the bubble burst? Some have seen the light.... It was 70 members last week.
Probably got thrown out because they said they would not buy the digital course
---
Sarah always say she is not a breakfast person.
And she is at that midwife apointment somewhere around noon but then afterwards she is not hungry so she is only having a bottle of water because they are not going out that weekend. oooh they are ok. Then they have the hospitalapointment at three pm.
So she may have eaten breakfast before they went, so probably at 10 am. and then not again possibly before the evening. or sometime after 3 pm. I would be hungry as hekk, and I am not even pregnant. No wonder she has to sit down she should be exchausted going that long without eating.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
The girls are so desperate to escape Rosabelle Prison they are going to Lazy's maternity appointments.
Lazy is so addicted to shopping, she goes twice in one day, even though she's not really up to it.

What did Lazy mean by "Isabelle is technically an adult"? That, as predicted, Isabelle is 18 and an adult but Lazy is going to continue to think of and treat her as a child for as long as possible.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.