The Ingham Family #326 Will this Arctic trip finally Finnish off the Inghams?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @michanson

Honestly I'm not sure what happened in that last thread. I'm starting to get bored of hating them🤣

Inghams are still in Scandinavia. Still dull. Still uneducated. Still broke.

Anyone wanna do a recap?

1000040370.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Do they know they could go up a ski lift, get food, and go back down a ski lift, in Scotland??? Don’t need to go all the way to Finland for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
TLDR
- The Arctic yawnfest continues. They've been skiing and ate McDonald's this week I think.
- They visited a theme park but only Jace got to go on a ride as he's the favourite child because he was born a boy. Harsh but true. They're also grooming his sisters into thinking he's the head of the sibling group.
- The Inghams have been on the beg and nabbed a couple of freebies at hotels so took days off to hide.
- Surprise surprise, it looks like there was no hospital appointment for Sarah's fanny cyst at the end of February.
- Chris is a global warming denier. He's also skint so likes to take his own sauces to McDonald's.
- 3 members remain in the Escape the Matrix Facebook group. 18 members left within three days.
- Chris' fat arse is too big for the normal toilet so he prefers the portable one in the shower.
- Sarah said she never ever eats breakfast. In the next vlog she ate sugar puffs for breakfast.

Hei Steve 👋 Poikasi on häviäjä!!

Thank you to @Malcolm Conkers for this chart detailing average yearly views the Inghams have received over their Youtube career.
1709240671823.png

Photoshop vs reality
1709240709224.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I’ve nowt to say about the twats- literally nowt! So so boring!!!! Snow food snow aldi lidl snow snow food food woooohhhhoooooooing and snow

In other news - today I pained my toe nails while Ralfy judged me

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Chris seemed rather moody tonights vlog especially in supermarket - the part with the pink and blue rabbits , the way he said was waiting for Jace to say pink cos he always does he seemed to be in a right mood

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Chris seemed rather moody tonights vlog especially in supermarket - the part with the pink and blue rabbits , the way he said was waiting for Jace to say pink cos he always does he seemed to be in a right mood
None of them seemed particularly happy today, especially Esme at the start of the vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is this as far as we are tonight? Come on guys give it some welly. They might be dying but us tattlers are going strong 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sarah has a face like a classic work of art, unfortunately this is the art.

1709240709224.jpg
christmas-is-time-giving-so-giving-up.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 103
Yes I noticed EsME had a face like a slapped arse.
Maybe it's dawning on her that school beckons and no amount of crying about it (as Sarah stated) will change that fact.
School will hit her hard; she's years behind and will get put in place with her attitude

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I thought it was telling that only Jace and Mila were being brought the chocolate rabbits despite the fact Isla was stood there. Jace at first was going to get it for Issy and was told no, as she doesn't like chocolate, then he asked Isla which one she wanted and was cut off, can't recall how it was worded but it translated to she wasn't getting one. So then he said Mila could have the pink one. I thought the narrative was Jace and Mila were best friends, he looks out for her. Certainly didn't want to get her a chocolate bunny!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Had to go back because I didn’t watch that far, he really was in a foul mood wasn’t he! It’s almost like he was hoping for the controversial ‘Jace chose pink’ which didn’t happen 🤣 Things are tense in that van, no doubt about it at all after watching the end. The sudden need for accommodation as well as we know they’ve been holed up somewhere the last few days. They must have been stinking when this was filmed 🤢

Why is Jace still focusing on numbers 1-5? Obviously the ones she knows he knows for her to be able to vlog but that boy is really being let down. It’s the shapes and colours thing all over again.
---
I thought it was telling that only Jace and Mila were being brought the chocolate rabbits despite the fact Isla was stood there. Jace at first was going to get it for Issy and was told no, as she doesn't like chocolate, then he asked Isla which one she wanted and was cut off, can't recall how it was worded but it translated to she wasn't getting one. So then he said Mila could have the pink one. I thought the narrative was Jace and Mila were best friends, he looks out for her. Certainly didn't want to get her a chocolate bunny!!
Sarah said Isla can pick her own. Not sure why she couldn’t have had the other bunny though. Mila does not need a chocolate of that size at her age (nor does Jace for that matter)

Reactions: 21
Had to go back because I didn’t watch that far, he really was in a foul mood wasn’t he! It’s almost like he was hoping for the controversial ‘Jace chose pink’ which didn’t happen 🤣 Things are tense in that van, no doubt about it at all after watching the end. The sudden need for accommodation as well as we know they’ve been holed up somewhere the last few days. They must have been stinking when this was filmed 🤢

Why is Jace still focusing on numbers 1-5? Obviously the ones she knows he knows for her to be able to vlog but that boy is really being let down. It’s the shapes and colours thing all over again.
---

Sarah said Isla can pick her own. Not sure why she couldn’t have had the other bunny though. Mila does not need a chocolate of that size at her age (nor does Jace for that matter)
She said Isla could buy her own if she wanted one, as in Sarah wouldn’t pay for her to have one so if she wanted one she had to use her own money. She’s done that before, only bought the little two treats. Pretty mean. I think the girls get a little allowance but they have to buy their clothes from that. The little two definitely get more spent on them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I feel a little embarrassed that my suggestion for thread title was so similar to @Malcolm Conkers thread title from last year! Seems kind of appropriate somehow, seeing as the vlogs are basically the same as last year!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe the drop in views and not able to afford to buy some on the maxed out Capital One card is getting to him 🙄🙄😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.