Anna Saccone and Johnathan Joly are Irish family vloggers who are known for sharing and monetizing their children since they were born. They live in Surrey with their four children and are signed to gleam futures to get brand advertisements and deals.
Welcome to the new thread! Only one title suggestion so that's what was chosen. Remember to post your suggestions from page 48 to be considered.
- Clickbaiting videos happens daily, still clickbaiting Anna's weight gain and ED
- Members only club for £1.99 a month has flopped, with Anna...
Hi all welcome to the new thread, think it's time we make a new one haha
Congrats to Chriss71 for the thread title
Full title as it had to be shortened to fit in the box: Global pandemic??? What global pandemic?? Do you know who we are?? We are exempt from the rules!!
If someone could do a...
Thread title thanks to @wonderfulthingabouttigger (had to shorten slightly, full title "The ED is back for pity but Jono doesn’t care as long as Anna is looking pretty")
- Anna is still milking her ED. Recent video shows how Jonathan "supported" her recovery and essentially...
New thread, this was my title as it had the most likes.
- Anna is constantly posting near nude pictures to show she's "body confident" but we all know it's just to get compliments to feed her suspected narcissism
- She's also still obsessed with a murder case in America because she can't...
New thread title by @Chriss71, had to shorten it a little so it would fit!
Quick summary of last thread
Jonathan has given up his channel and being rude to people on Twitter
Made a discord to chat to people
Kids are still going out with the nanny and working through the holidays
Anna keeping on...
Thank you to ChronicallyBoo for the suggestion!
Recap of last thread:
- We did a deep dive into Anna supposedly being over her ED as she gave awful advice to teens with body image issues
- Jonathan is getting his hideous old tattoo done up with another hideous design
- Kids are on summer...
Please continue here :)
Thread title thanks to @Bon Qui Qui
As there were three titles in your post I just picked one and had to adjust slightly to fit hope that's ok :)
(First time creating a new thread so hope I've done this right!)
New thread, title by @DoseofReality
Close call with @twinnytwintwin title "the dogs are finally getting a wash and Anna still thinks she's posh"
Carry on all ye who hath seen the light and smelled the bullshit (or is it Anna's cooking? Or the stench of rotting birds?) 🤢