SacconeJolys #89 Fame & Fortune are gone, but Jon's still running the con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry it took me a bit of time, I couldn't remember where the thread suggestion was posted and had to go back through quite a bit of the thread 😂 Remember to post your suggestions from page 48 onwards!

Congratulations to NovemberGirl! I won't be able to do a recap this time, so I'll let someone else take charge of that!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder if Jono did get the painters in to paint the kids rooms at the same time as the kitchen? Seems a waste of time and money just to do the kitchen but not fix the mess upstairs.
If he did he could easily be withholding the footage for another week?

Reactions: 9
Anna, we all know what your texts/voice notes between you and Matt contain… you cackling like a deranged witch over something very unfunny that Matt says…

Reactions: 18
That mf’ing lump couldn’t even take the kitchen appliances off the bench, have fun with tile chips & dust in the kettle and toaster for eternity.
No wonder the brand new milk frother doesn’t work anymore already! The can’t look after anything.

I’m painting this, I’m painting that. Next minute so the painting team has arrived 😂
So Anna put her foot down after seeing the shambles that is the dog room I see!?

Thanks Jonathan for showing us your very manly protein powder.
What does Giselle have to say about that?

Can’t believe Anal resisted the urge to not complain about the state of the kitchen!
What a clusterfuck.

Dont blame the aperture of the camera Jonathan, your entire house is grey, grey and more grey.
Dull, plain & boring. Sterile, clinical & mundane. You’ve literally changed nothing and happy wasted money in the process!
Drainpipe grey is actually the perfect descriptor, cause it’s tit & he’s full of tit too 😂

It’s interesting that you never see Anal in Jonathans vlog, she must be soooooo busy being a mum of 4 kids & 6 dogs lying in bed, lazy cow!

Was he stoned the entire time or?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How idiotic do you have to be to allow contractors to come in and seal up all your cupboards without first thinking that you and your family might need to eat and access things in the cupboards. He lives so chaotically, yet Anna is so rigid and structured. He must drive her absolutely nuts. There is literally no planning involved in anything he undertakes…and seemingly no input from Anna. I find it odd that she’d just allow it to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How idiotic do you have to be to allow contractors to come in and seal up all your cupboards without first thinking that you and your family might need to eat and access things in the cupboards. He lives so chaotically, yet Anna is so rigid and structured. He must drive her absolutely nuts. There is literally no planning involved in anything he undertakes…and seemingly no input from Anna. I find it odd that she’d just allow it to happen.
She’s probably packed up to stay with her bestie Matt. Whether she has taken the kids with her is another matter.

Reactions: 13
Not seen the vlog, but someone mentioned the island has been painted a shade of grey? Am I colourblind? This looks pine green to me?

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: 11
Not seen the vlog, but someone mentioned the island has been painted a shade of grey? Am I colourblind? This looks pine green to me?

View attachment 2268524
They have painted the island a darker grey and the others literally have no difference than before even Jonathan's joking how the viewers will say its the same when it's not 🙄
I bet the painter was angry with jonathan poking holes through the paper all over the taped up kitchen
A makeover usually implies an obvious difference they've gone from white to light grey to match the rest of the prison whoops I meant house
They have actually lost it if this is what they think people want to watch.

No one is interested in Anna's supposedly stolen purse or Andrea being dressed in skirts sorry jono the youtube ship has sailed.

The comments seem to think their off to Sorrento thought they weren't welcome back after the chicken pox lie fiasco? hopefully it's not gifted but we all know jonathan would never pay for a family holiday let alone to Italy or somewhere nearby.

Side note jono looks so scruffy with that beard 🤢

They have painted the island a darker grey and the others literally have no difference than before even Jonathan's joking how the viewers will say its the same when it's not 🙄
I bet the painter was angry with jonathan poking holes through the paper all over the taped up kitchen
A makeover usually implies an obvious difference they've gone from white to light grey to match the rest of the prison whoops I meant house
They have actually lost it if this is what they think people want to watch.

No one is interested in Anna's supposedly stolen purse or Andrea being dressed in skirts sorry jono the youtube ship has sailed.

The comments seem to think their off to Sorrento thought they weren't welcome back after the chicken pox lie fiasco? hopefully it's not gifted but we all know jonathan would never pay for a family holiday let alone to Italy or somewhere nearby.

Side note jono looks so scruffy with that beard 🤢
They are definitely off to Sorrento. In the vlog he said they have a trip coming up and it’ll be emotional, special and nostalgic. Going back to a place they haven’t been in a long time. A first time for many viewers etc. all signs point to Sorrento. And you’re right, chickenpox E2 got them out and not welcomed back. Wonder if they’ll stay at a different hotel…

• Angry
Reactions: 12
There's literally three colours of grey paint in this kitchen, plus the grey flooring, the grey furniture, the grey food, the grey dogs and the grey mood.
Screenshot_20230627-204151.png
Screenshot_20230627-204124.png

Literally zero cohesion, but it's more grey now guys it's perfect...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I think if she isn’t in control- she detaches completely. That’s why their marriage is so effed up.

Reactions: 15
I think if she isn’t in control- she detaches completely. That’s why their marriage is so effed up.
I think her issue is she's incapable of ATTACHING to anything, she lives in some kind of bubble, as long as it's not about her personally, I don't think she cares or has feelings in one way or another. Reason why she doesn't care to have a husband like Jonathan, people wonder why she isn't embarrassed, she does not care what he says, does, looks like, he's not a part of her, so it doesn't matter. I'm convinced a scan of her brain would reveal a thing or two, I don't think she's wired like regular people, so no point in trying to understand her thoughts and actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm fascinated by the end of the vlog where Jono mentions the changes to come. I agree with others I reckon they are pulling the kids from school. They will say they can't keep the kids there whilst there are clearly parents who don't support Edie's journey. They will throw in some transphobia etc. It's the perfect plan for them because they can't afford the school anymore. I even wonder if E1 is moving to the new school to do Y6 because it's unusual to do a day there in Y5 although who knows!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Haven’t watched the vlogs for a long long time and caught a glimpse of the kitchen renovation. All I can see on his face is old ladies overgrown pubes. It’s bleeping vile, do you think he got inspo from Russell brand 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Replacing my emotions with food, especially junk, was what contributed to my ED. Same is Anna is that ad. Oh you're sad, chuck communication and go eat an ice cream.
Exactly what I was thinking. Such strange eording from someone 'recovered' from and ED.

View attachment 2268524
I know. When I first saw the thumbnail I couldn't believe that they've finally added a bit of color. But in the video he keeps referring to it as grey and calls the kitchen island drainpipe grey.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.