SacconeJolys #77 England or Spain, it's always the same: the kids are a burden used for financial gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread!
Congrats to @Nomatterwhat for the thread suggestion with over 45 reactions. I had to cut one word out to make it fit, full suggestion "England or Spain, it's always the same: the kids are a burden but used for financial gain"

Remember to use names and pronouns as you see fit without questioning someone else's use, and to post according to the house rules. If you see something inappropriate, don't respond saying "this is inappropriate, report and let the moderators decide if it should stay ☺

Recap coming up, gotta have breakfast first haha!

Reactions: 32
This holiday seems so bizarre. They are staying in an apartment but travel by taxi to a resort for breakfast and a pool?
Is that right?

Reactions: 20
She forgets to mention that the brother and sister who aren’t atten the wedding live in America 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Kids club only had them four in one small room. I feel so sad for them. 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 32
"Why don't you just duck off back to kids' club?" Jonathan...these are the things we think, but aren't supposed to actually say out loud 👀

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
"Why don't you just duck off back to kids' club?" Jonathan...these are the things we think, but aren't supposed to actually say out loud 👀
Plus the kids have been in kids club all week twice a day at least! I would get it if the kids were doing pool activities or something fun, but looks like they do indoor stuff like watch movies and decorate cupcakes how awful

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Plus the kids have been in kids club all week twice a day at least! I would get it if the kids were doing pool activities or something fun, but looks like they do indoor stuff like watch movies and decorate cupcakes how awful
I would have hated my parents if they had done this to me. I see it with Emilia, she’s smart enough to know when she’s being abandoned because mummy and daddy don’t want to spend time with her. It’s so sad, why have 4 children if you hate being around them.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
I wonder if the reason the kids don't want to leave kids club is because they can't stand to be around their god awful parents, I honestly don't blame them.

Reactions: 20
Recap:
- They're at a gifted holiday in Spain, where they were given a room with three beds for 6 people, so popular guys
- Anna is posting all the #gifted stories and plenty of sponsored TikToks/Reels - which is funny because she doesn't know how to do reels and has made such a big deal about not being able to do it when it's not an AD
- Jono and Anna are loving the kids being put in kids club, in fact Jono dropped them off and was talking about wanting to spend more time with them but then the four of them fight and fight and fight and says "why don't you just duck off back go kids club"
- They're staying in a resort, and haven't left the resort, to go to the beach or to go on a shopping trip
- Jono is trying out motivational speaking by lying down shirtless in a bed and filming himself saying some bullshit advice
- He's also replugging his book again, so clearly it's gone well for him
- E1 is not enjoying kids club and is being babysitter for the younger three on her holiday
- E2 is still being a super exaggerated in their poses and speaking, it's pretty horrendous to watch
- A1 is forgotten af
- A2 is basically 4, and is sitting in a high chair and wearing a bib they brought from home in Spain

Feel free to add more, its been a full thread

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Thanks, everyone. I really feel crazy when I do these re-caps sometimes LOL!! I'm like, did they just really say or do that? Like the entire ramble about not going to the wedding because she only had 2 or 3 months' notice, it was clear because this was a free vacay she wasn't going to miss that vs something they would have had to pay for themselves. A place to stay and plane tickets are harsh with a family of six, and with the views, they are getting, they wouldn't be able to afford a Motel 6 on a back street in a podunk town in Arkansas.

Reactions: 17
I so feel for Emilia, she highlights all her input and care towards Andrea because it’s the only time she gets any positive feedback from her crow of a mother .

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I would have hated my parents if they had done this to me. I see it with Emilia, she’s smart enough to know when she’s being abandoned because mummy and daddy don’t want to spend time with her. It’s so sad, why have 4 children if you hate being around them.
No doubt Emilia is basically acting as the carer for the younger two when they are in kids club. She is fed up of parenting when she is still a child herself. There is no way my two would have gone to kids club at her age, in fact they wouldn’t ever go, which was absolutely fine by us. They seem to be the only children in there, which says a lot.

Reactions: 31
The title is spot on!!

I feel so sad for the kids. They're on holiday and still need to be on a tight schedule and wear a uniform ..

• Sad
Reactions: 33
This holiday seems so bizarre. They are staying in an apartment but travel by taxi to a resort for breakfast and a pool?
Is that right?
Yes, luckily this tiny 2 bed appt is plenty big enough for their holiday, but really unfortunately - even though Anal tried realllllly hard there wasn’t anything like it in Italy so they had to miss the family wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No doubt Emilia is basically acting as the carer for the younger two when they are in kids club. She is fed up of parenting when she is still a child herself. There is no way my two would have gone to kids club at her age, in fact they wouldn’t ever go, which was absolutely fine by us. They seem to be the only children in there, which says a lot.
someone mentioned that even the worker at the club said "you again" when anna dropped them off :confused:
i went to a kids club once when my family was on holiday and it was boring (but i got a free t-shirt out of it :LOL:).. i can't imagine spending every day there :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Is that right?
I thought they are in an apartment at the resort and take a golf cart type 'train' to breakfast & pool?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.