SacconeJolys #70 AMFAI All My Family Are Investments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title from @FJMAMA2

Recap...
Jonathan is still exploiting E2's transition. Insists on calling them his 'trans daughter' because just 'daughter' won't bring in the clicks.

E2 turned 8. Unlike Alessia, they had hundreds of stories, grid post and reels made of the birthday celebration; a meal out (at least the kids had something that was cooked fresh).
After 6 months ago claiming they did not want to be a girl because having a baby would hurt, E2 was gifted a pregnant Barbie, probably to try and change that rhetoric.

Jonathan and E2 appeared in a Sky News article about transgender issues. J looked bloated from hitting the bottle a bit too frequently.
E2 shared that Anna choose their new name because she didn't want it to change too much. Different story than in the YT new name teaser video when J Claimed E2 chose their own name.

Twitter has not responded positively to the article - the majority calling out the exploitation of E2, rather than transphobes, but you know how it will be spun.
Sky have turned off comments on the tweets and their YT video of the interview.

Until this morning, Anna failed to mention the interview. It has now been posted on her stories. Conveniently it will disappear in 24 hours and her IG remains ad-friendly.

Anna posted her half-hour schedule again, just to remind everyone that she is so so busy as a SAHM boss babe of 4 kids, 6 dogs and a drunken gnome husband.

Friendly reminder that this chat is for Saccone-Joly related chat. Not for general gender / sexuality chat - there is a different thread for that.

Wiki has receipts of cold showers, exploitation, lies and other such misdemeanours that these two are too thick to remember they post online for everyone to see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I’m actually scared to think what Jonathan will come up with next in his money making scheme, he’s so unpredictable…

• Sad
Reactions: 47
In the sky news interview he said he freaked out because he saw a video about puberty and growing facial hair. I remember when I was 8 my teenage sister told me about periods and I didn’t sleep for weeks with worry. If someone close to me had have told me I could just change to a boy I absolutely would have at that time of my life, purely out of fear.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 105
Hah! he cut out the part when he hugged him, and called him Buddy! You don’t call your daughters Buddy! He’s such a liar, maybe the full version has that, can’t be bothered to go find it…I did hear it.

So confusing for this child….he’s fed all these lines, so he can stay with the story his dad of the year, keeps scripting for him…to go between his son and this so called Trans Daughter narrative eh Joly? Can’t wait til EDURDO tells you he’s totally confused, and wants to go back being a boy…Can’t wait for that tit show to come, you little weasel….

He thinks being a boy, he has to do all boy things, and it’s easier as a girl, cause he won’t get hurt playing football, as boys do…who ever said he had to do these things?…he can do what he wants…sports are sports, life is life…pick a one if you like, and if you don’t, do your best at whatever makes you happy EDUARDO…

I was never good at sports, so I just didn’t take part, only the ones I felt comfortable with…so can he..live your best life little man…you’ll make the right choices in this life, when you are ready for them…this will be your choices, only yours, if they would leave you alone to explore what makes you truly happy…

Where he calls his SON, Buddy!! Yes, Joly, you called him Buddy!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
In the sky news interview he said he freaked out because he saw a video about puberty and growing facial hair. I remember when I was 8 my teenage sister told me about periods and I didn’t sleep for weeks with worry. If someone close to me had have told me I could just change to a boy I absolutely would have at that time of my life, purely out of fear.
Granted it’s been a very long time since I was a wee sprog, but isn’t 8 years old (younger even, since E2 has been “transitioning” for months) a bit too young to know about/watch videos on puberty? I remember learning about it in my last year of primary school (aged 10/11) and even that was daunting, can’t imagine how that would feel for a younger kid.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Granted it’s been a very long time since I was a wee sprog, but isn’t 8 years old (younger even, since E2 has been “transitioning” for months) a bit too young to know about/watch videos on puberty? I remember learning about it in my last year of primary school (aged 10/11) and even that was daunting, can’t imagine how that would feel for a younger kid.
100% too young.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I know for females some girls can start their periods as young as 9 sometimes, my cousin was one of them but I know when she first got it she was so scared and don’t have a clue what it was really as they hadn’t really been taught about it yet. This was about ten years ago now so things might have changed but yeah 8 years old is definitely too young!

Reactions: 15
Oh boy, Twitter is still going crazy this morning over this, there are hundreds of comments 99.99% all saying the same thing we say on here, asking where are SS, why haven't the kids been removed, this is child abuse, calling out Sky for turning off comments & even broadcasting this, so many saying what an obvious nassistic creap Jotato is etc.

Even Trans are calling him out, I really cannot see him getting away with this now, he has upset too many people.

A well known trans woman blue ticker has called it child abuse and is asking where are SS, let's just 🙏 that she acts as is as angry as the rest of us over the abuse of Eduardo.

I hope the clock is now ticking & time is running out for this vile pair.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
in the SkyNews article it's '80% of Secondary schools have pupils who are transgender or non-binary'... for 1. Eduardo is no where near secondary school yet? and for 2. In my experience, secondary/ high school was full of people 'exploring' their sexuality basically - didn't hear so much of transgender back then but I'd say at least 95% of my friends went through some kind of 'phase' in high school where they thought they could have been bi-sexual or gay or whatever.... What I'm trying to say is NO ONE knows exactly who you want to be at such a young age and their is no way Eduardo 'knows' he wants to be a girl.... And if Jonathan wants to play the 'I'm just doing what he wants' 'I want him to be happy' Jonathan himself is an adult and should know that Eduardo doesn't have a clue about his sexuality yet... but oh wait all he wants is Eduardo to be a 'mini him' cause he knew exactly who he was at 3 years old loooool

yesss this is 100% true, also ask any 7 year old boy and i'm sure they'd say they don't want facial hair lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
I am really worried about Giselle she has not been mentioned for weeks :ROFLMAO:
We will have to put up missing posters soon! 😂

“MISSING imaginary friend!
Known for buying hideous coats and expensive scarves.
Said to have been used and abused by Jonathan Joly for a book deal and then dumped only weeks later!”

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Oh boy, Twitter is still going crazy this morning over this, there are hundreds of comments 99.99% all saying the same thing we say on here, asking where are SS, why haven't the kids been removed, this is child abuse, calling out Sky for turning off comments & even broadcasting this, so many saying what an obvious nassistic creap Jotato is etc.

Even Trans are calling him out, I really cannot see him getting away with this now, he has upset too many people.

A well known trans woman blue ticker has called it child abuse and is asking where are SS, let's just 🙏 that she acts as is as angry as the rest of us over the abuse of Eduardo.

I hope the clock is now ticking & time is running out for this vile pair.
What does that show you with even trans people are calling him put he is sick twisted man ss need to step in big time

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.