SacconeJolys #83 Will the real Jonathan Joly please shut up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to GotYourBigPlateAlan and Eileen_2019 for the thread suggestion
(Thread Suggestion by Eileen_2019 but inspired by GotYourBigPlateAlan's suggestion of "Will the REAL Jonathan Joly please stand up?")

Recap coming shortly

Recap:
Well what can I say, I don't feel like a huge amount has happe... Ummmm, yeah it has
- Jonathan is back in the vlogs, as his fake persona apparently from before Giselle
- When I say back in the vlogs I mean taking over them, hardly any Anna drabble because it's all Jonathan rushing the camera around, jump cutting while chatting around the paint shop, and just being irritable
- Anna is still around, picking the kids up from school at 5pm when it's basically dark and walking through a path that reminds me of every scary murder movie
- Incase you're reading the latest vlog titles and have forgotten, the Es aren't teens, they're 10+8
- The Es are moving into the same room while A1 gets booted to "the boys room". They're redoing "the girls room" to be green on the walls (and yes letting E1 and A1 sleep in the room with wet paint) but Jono is doing the painting, so already it looks trash
- Anna is "deep cleaning" the play room over the course of what feels like a week, which entitles moving things into the storage boxes already there, ignoring everything under the couch and letting the kids mess it up in between the "deep cleaning" sessions
- Anna is also just being unlikeable and snobby, hanging out with Matt and fake exaggerated laughing her way through life
- E1 appears to be cycling back to more bratty again, but likes her anime and K-pop, but Jono won't decorate the room like this, he wants moody teen
- E2 is getting worse and worse by the day just becoming so camera hungry and attention seeking (not to mention the fake American accent)
- A1 is sadly continuing to be ignored
- A2 is 4, yet behaves like a 2-2.5 year old while playing rugby with the 5-7 year olds

That seems about everything I remember, please feel free to add more in the replies!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Thank you for using this thread title, and thank you GotYourBigPlateAlan for the original which I just tweaked a bit.

Reactions: 8
Congratulations to GotYourBigPlateAlan and Eileen_2019 for the thread suggestion
(Thread Suggestion by Eileen_2019 but inspired by GotYourBigPlateAlan's suggestion of "Will the REAL Jonathan Joly please stand up?")

Recap coming shortly

Recap:
Well what can I say, I don't feel like a huge amount has happe... Ummmm, yeah it has
- Jonathan is back in the vlogs, as his fake persona apparently from before Giselle
- When I say back in the vlogs I mean taking over them, hardly any Anna drabble because it's all Jonathan rushing the camera around, jump cutting while chatting around the paint shop, and just being irritable
- Anna is still around, picking the kids up from school at 5pm when it's basically dark and walking through a path that reminds me of every scary murder movie
- Incase you're reading the latest vlog titles and have forgotten, the Es aren't teens, they're 10+8
- The Es are moving into the same room while A1 gets booted to "the boys room". They're redoing "the girls room" to be green on the walls (and yes letting E1 and A1 sleep in the room with wet paint) but Jono is doing the painting, so already it looks trash
- Anna is "deep cleaning" the play room over the course of what feels like a week, which entitles moving things into the storage boxes already there, ignoring everything under the couch and letting the kids mess it up in between the "deep cleaning" sessions
- Anna is also just being unlikeable and snobby, hanging out with Matt and fake exaggerated laughing her way through life
- E1 appears to be cycling back to more bratty again, but likes her anime and K-pop, but Jono won't decorate the room like this, he wants moody teen
- E2 is getting worse and worse by the day just becoming so camera hungry and attention seeking (not to mention the fake American accent)
- A1 is sadly continuing to be ignored
- A2 is 4, yet behaves like a 2-2.5 year old while playing rugby with the 5-7 year olds

That seems about everything I remember, please feel free to add more in the replies!
It’s some shitshow when you read a recap like this huh 🥲 (thanks for making a new thread!)

Reactions: 19
Jotato repeatedly referring to Eduardo as ‘buddy’ again. And we all know that only boys are called buddy in that house. Oopsy!

Reactions: 27
In today's vlog, E2 suggested food to Jonathan when asked what gift he should bring home to Anna whilst they were at the shops.

And Jonathan's response to E2 was, "I'm not sure if we should get her something to eat because we have lots of cakes and stuff at home, but what about Gail's, we can get her a cake from Gail's".

He just said not to get her something to eat and no cakes because they have heaps at home (from all the cakes they were gifted from Lola's) but lets get her something to eat and go to Gail's and buy a cake. Huh???

My brain hurts when I hear Jonathan speak.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I used follow them on social media and YouTube etc from the very beginning, I don’t read their thread much here as it’s so utterly depressing , those poor children. I don’t think it does anyone any good being on this thread and Jonathan probably gets off on it, honestly think we should just not bother talking about them and just hope they fade away.

Reactions: 23
I used follow them on social media and YouTube etc from the very beginning, I don’t read their thread much here as it’s so utterly depressing , those poor children. I don’t think it does anyone any good being on this thread and Jonathan probably gets off on it, honestly think we should just not bother talking about them and just hope they fade away.
I have toyed with that idea too of just ignoring them, however even if it just us Tattlers, it is letting Anna and Jono know that their behaviour is very disturbing, questionable and it's been noted.

As for Jono, I am thrilled that at least he cannot erase any of our comments like he does if anyone dares question him or his parenting on other social sites. ;)

Reactions: 27
I’m not sure, it might just be annal wanting to one up her daughter but I’m i going to (probably wrongly) take it that she was protecting e1 from being used as another trans/non binary toy the other day . By comparing her and e1 at the same ages and saying she was the OG tomboy, joliar is left out in the cold with his ‘plans’ about his other gender fluid child .

I hope that makes some sort of sense to read ^

Reactions: 12
Poor little A1 she’s going to be thrown into a room with Andy who is clearly uncontrollable. She’s also a growing little lady that doesn’t need to share a room with a four year old brother. They also seem to butt heads a bit, you see it in the car a lot. He tried to get her in trouble the other day after being told off for riding the fake deer, but it didn’t work out because Jojo ignored her when she did it. These kids don’t really need to share a room, either Jojo just wants to keep them together for some weird reason or Anal doesn’t want to “clean” more rooms.
So what’s going to happen to the curtains? Is Anal going to keep them pink and say it matches her comforter or will she get new ones? Didn’t she have issues with the curtain lady? I mean I‘m assuming it will be new curtains because they are just so wealthy according to Jojo’s wine run with E2 and how well they’ve done.
Question 🙋‍♀️ what size is a UK 5 is it the same as a US 5 because that’s my size and I have a very, very small foot. I have a hard time finding shoes in stock.

Poor little A1 she’s going to be thrown into a room with Andy who is clearly uncontrollable. She’s also a growing little lady that doesn’t need to share a room with a four year old brother. They also seem to butt heads a bit, you see it in the car a lot. He tried to get her in trouble the other day after being told off for riding the fake deer, but it didn’t work out because Jojo ignored her when she did it. These kids don’t really need to share a room, either Jojo just wants to keep them together for some weird reason or Anal doesn’t want to “clean” more rooms.
So what’s going to happen to the curtains? Is Anal going to keep them pink and say it matches her comforter or will she get new ones? Didn’t she have issues with the curtain lady? I mean I‘m assuming it will be new curtains because they are just so wealthy according to Jojo’s wine run with E2 and how well they’ve done.
Question 🙋‍♀️ what size is a UK 5 is it the same as a US 5 because that’s my size and I have a very, very small foot. I have a hard time finding shoes in stock.
uk size 5 is a us 7 for women, 5 for men according to google 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure, it might just be annal wanting to one up her daughter but I’m i going to (probably wrongly) take it that she was protecting e1 from being used as another trans/non binary toy the other day . By comparing her and e1 at the same ages and saying she was the OG tomboy, joliar is left out in the cold with his ‘plans’ about his other gender fluid child .

I hope that makes some sort of sense to read ^
Makes perfect sense. ;)

Reactions: 2
They have a room in the attick that Oma sometimes uses, that has two rooms seperated by wardrobes. They could have had the Es share that, and then give both As their own rooms, too.

Reactions: 21
uk size 5 is a us 7 for women, 5 for men according to google 🤷‍♀️
Thanks for clarifying I was thinking to myself there is no way that women's foot is my size. It sucks being my size, there is no way I could walk into a store around these parts and pick up a pair of slippers unless I wanted a pair of Paw Patrol ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did Jonathan only buy E2 shoes? It looked like there was only one box in the bag and he was the only one wearing new shoes. A1 AND A2 were the ones going on the trip in the first place and E2 invented themselves so why did the other two not get shoes? A1 walking behind everyone was sad and possibly dangerous since Jonathan wouldn’t even notice if she went missing. Anna going on and on about shiny hair….good lord tit up! I couldnt hear what E2 was saying about their hair at the end because they felt left out if the shiny hair talk but it seemed weird.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The treatment of A1 is so bad. That poor little girl. Always E1 and E2 get the decisions on what they want. She now has to move rooms where she has spent majority of her 5 years sharing with her sister and all of a sudden gets pushed out and now has to be with her 4 year old brother and having to share a room with him when he’s hyperactive and gets up every morning at 5am. They have a 7 bedroom house and somehow they don’t want to give a bedroom each to their 4 children? Like ?? Margaret doesn’t stay over constantly and if she did they could make arrangements and have 1-2 guest rooms. It’s also really not ideal in the long run having two of your children who could go through puberty in a couple of years to be sharing with one another. They don’t get any privacy when they’re home and looks like they won’t get any privacy in their own rooms. I think it’s a bit of a joke.

Reactions: 37
Thank you for using this thread title, and thank you GotYourBigPlateAlan for the original which I just tweaked a bit.

You took my ok suggestion and made it brilliant so all credit to you.
I can't actually stomach even skimming through the vlogs now jono has started acting in them again. He has no shame at all. Pretending to care about his kids by deleting vlogs for 3 minutes and now back to filming everything they do even when they blatantly don't want to be filmed. Sick little man.

If you listen from about 4:44 onwards on todays vlog when they enter the trainer shop - J says they are after trainers, the shop lady says “it’s gonna cost Jonathan” and laughs he says “oh is it?” And then laughs and then he says “yeah all good, well Anna’s winning.” So does anna get free shoes from this store and is that why he said that?
I need someone else to go and listen to the exchange and give their opinion because I’m perplexed by that little bit of convo!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
They still have the nursery for when Oma comes over, although I have this feelin
The treatment of A1 is so bad. That poor little girl. Always E1 and E2 get the decisions on what they want. She now has to move rooms where she has spent majority of her 5 years sharing with her sister and all of a sudden gets pushed out and now has to be with her 4 year old brother and having to share a room with him when he’s hyperactive and gets up every morning at 5am. They have a 7 bedroom house and somehow they don’t want to give a bedroom each to their 4 children? Like ?? Margaret doesn’t stay over constantly and if she did they could make arrangements and have 1-2 guest rooms. It’s also really not ideal in the long run having two of your children who could go through puberty in a couple of years to be sharing with one another. They don’t get any privacy when they’re home and looks like they won’t get any privacy in their own rooms. I think it’s a bit of a joke.
They still have the nursery for when Oma comes over, although I think that is where Jonathan sleeps now....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.