SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title. I reckon Anna has technically no 'self-identity' . Sadly she identifies herself only through her children.
Btw, Trans mum should be Trans girl's mum . Won't Trans mum will have totally different meaning? Just saying 🤷🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did many people recognise the family at Chessington? I can imagine in walking around, talking very loud, to attract attention to himself. A bit like Paul Breach 🤢

Reactions: 5
Did many people recognise the family at Chessington? I can imagine in walking around, talking very loud, to attract attention to himself. A bit like Paul Breach 🤢
There was a group of kids right next to them who recognised him and E2. They were shouting look it’s the YouTubers. You could see how much he loved it, E2 too, posing for pictures with strangers 🤦🏼‍♀️ I still can’t believe how small he is, I’m about 5ft1 and he’s not much taller 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I think by now it’s a better plan for him to drag the ugly tattoos across his scalp instead of going for hair transplant #51 once he sees that pic of his bald spot on here 😂. Maybe the neck penis needs a bit of a bush.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I think by now it’s a better plan for him to drag the ugly tattoos across his scalp instead of going for hair transplant #51 once he sees that pic of his bald spot on here 😂. Maybe the neck penis needs a bit of a bush.
Yeah he needs to do something about the bald spot on top, I think he’s trying to grow it to cover it but maybe tattoos are a better idea! Nice little close up here 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anna: the dog might be dead, but Leonardo hotels have got a great offer...
I can't believe she posted that ad right after theos posts so disrespectful!
And then she ran off to have a catch up with her bestie matt because minding your own kids for a week is the end of the world

She needed me time as of she doesn't get that daily 🙄

Reactions: 16
The only thing im glad, and also surprised about, is that they didn’t film it “Last ever, day in life of Theo” As crude as it sounds, it’s something they would do.’Forcing each child to cry, pose for photos, the car journey to the vet, and the final goodbye. Jonny filming, obviously, just like when Anna lost the baby.
There is still time, maybe Jonny has spent today, trying to photoshop them all in the dog walkers photos ( he’s worse than Kate Middleton at that, so easy to spot! 🤭) I truly hope the post she shared and the two photos she shared are it, in terms of videoing his last day.

Reactions: 14
Great title. I reckon Anna has technically no 'self-identity' . Sadly she identifies herself only through her children.
Btw, Trans mum should be Trans girl's mum . Won't Trans mum will have totally different meaning? Just saying 🤷🏻
Yup! She often called herself a trans mum when she started posting videos with Matt, she had put it in many posts so that’s why I put it in “ “

Pics for example.. All for click bait 😤

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m sure I’m late to this but I only just noticed on Matts insta bio he has Jonathan’s company named…

Reactions: 2
I’m sure I’m late to this but I only just noticed on Matts insta bio he has Jonathan’s company named…
He’s been with Jonnys “company” for a while now. No idea why, or what he’s doing. It’s all a bit odd

Reactions: 4
Yup! She often called herself a trans mum when she started posting videos with Matt, she had put it in many posts so that’s why I put it in “ “

Pics for example.. All for click bait 😤
Does she not realize that people who aren’t familiar with them might actually think she’s trans considering her masculine facial features? Looking at some of her photos she could pass as a drag queen. What an absolute moron. And she needs to lay off the makeup she looks gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The tiktok of her last grooming with Theo did make me burst into tears, not for her obviously but just for that poor dog. No doubt he’s probably been struggling and in pain for a while but they barely pay any attention to any of them to properly notice until it’s too late.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The tiktok of her last grooming with Theo did make me burst into tears, not for her obviously but just for that poor dog. No doubt he’s probably been struggling and in pain for a while but they barely pay any attention to any of them to properly notice until it’s too late.
But, but at least his bow looked cute.
Wow she really is vile. The last thing I would be doing for an ageing dog with cancer is putting an effin bow on. And I can't stand people filming themselves crying. I'm not saying she wasn't sad as many of us know losing a pet is really sad but...

All the people in the comments saying what a great dog mama she is, give me a break! Never walked them, they were never really part of the family. Just a fashion accessory sadly. Even when she did that Tiktok if them having their birthday pupcakes, I couldn't understand why some of them were in cages with the doors shut. She doesn't deserve pets.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Couldn’t agree more with @JerHaribo, I just hope joliar doesn’t do a video - he will but I can hope .

Reactions: 1
Anna is a bleep, I can’t imagine setting up my phone to film me crying when my dog was sick let alone dying or on his way to be put to sleep. I wonder if she’ll record her mum when she’s on her deathbed as well. Disgusting witch.

Reactions: 28
Anna is a bleep, I can’t imagine setting up my phone to film me crying when my dog was sick let alone dying or on his way to be put to sleep. I wonder if she’ll record her mum when she’s on her deathbed as well. Disgusting witch.
She’s defo the type to take a picture of her dying relatives hand in their hospital death bed and put it as her facebook cover photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not surprised in the least.
Remember they filmed in the doctors room being told little squid hadn't made it.
And the aftermath.
Doesn't care for anyone besides themselves.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Does she not realize that people who aren’t familiar with them might actually think she’s trans considering her masculine facial features? Looking at some of her photos she could pass as a drag queen. What an absolute moron. And she needs to lay off the makeup she looks gross.
The way she has written it as Trans Mum would insinuate that she is in fact trans.

Reactions: 13