SacconeJolys #88 Anna is a snob, Jon is a knob & they're both too lazy to get a job

How long do you think they will keep up with this new upload schedule (excl members only vlogs)

• Another week

Votes: 110 43.5%
  • Two weeks

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Less than a month

Votes: 85 33.6%
  • Two to six months

Votes: 14 5.5%
  • I think this is going on forever

Votes: 15 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome all to another thread on exploiters Anna and Jonathan Saccone-Joly

Congratulations to November Girl for a killer suggestion with 45+ reactions.

Please vote on the poll above as suggested by Jujujulia95 (this is the first time I've done this so lord help me if I did it wrong haha)

Recap is coming, probably be a couple of hours before I get to it so if someone wants to jump in and give it a shot go for it!

Reactions: 15
Did she seriously aff link Andrea's new shoes! Anna that's embarrassing even for you 🙄
wonder if the school told them to sort it they would never treat the kids like that unless it's not their choice.
She had to point out that the old ones had holes in though.
Did alessia ever get new ones that she was in desperate need of E2 certainly has loads of pairs now A2 yet A1 gets nothing as usual.

Reactions: 16
Did she seriously aff link Andrea's new shoes! Anna that's embarrassing even for you 🙄
wonder if the school told them to sort it they would never treat the kids like that unless it's not their choice.
She had to point out that the old ones had holes in though.
Did alessia ever get new ones that she was in desperate need of E2 certainly has loads of pairs now A2 and A1 gets nothing as usual.
She also didn't block out the school name clearly visible on Andrea's top.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Recap:
- Jono has injured his foot and it's currently in a moon boot, I can't help but laugh because besides showing one picture of a swollen foot, and a week later a picture in a moon boot, he's not shown anything else (embarrassed much)
- Anna is getting freebie after freebie after freebie, while also affiliate linking everything - tell me the money is short without telling me
- Jono built a new pool, also hasn't shown an update on that, he wanted to heat it up to 30C+ before using it, no money to heat the house during winter, but will definitely heat the pool to a temperature way too hot
- Also on the pool, Jono built it so waiting for it to fall over, spill tonnes of water down the hill, a kid to get trapped in it and drown because they got in and can't swim
- Jono is just a twit all round
- They went to Chessington (?) As a family but all the videos Anna has posted are looking very single mum wrangling four children - Jono was in the vlog, but not one story/post picture as far as I saw
- Anna is also really pushing the image of "being an attentive mother" in her clips, but she's not pulling it off
- Anna is also a twit - her bestie isn't on her Instagram every day anymore, but she made a bigger effort for Matt's birthday cake in the school carpark than she did for even E2's (by a lot, A1s)
- E1 is singing on TikTok, obviously put there by Jono, and she's not as good as Jono makes her out to be - but looks like "pre-teen"/"teenage" E1 is back to being a star
- E2 is less central in the vlogs and TikToks now, though still many about them
- A1 forgotten about and anxious
- A2 being a riot and acting like a toddler, not the nearly 5 year old he is

Feel free to add anything I've missed!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The boot is just too much! I 100% believe he ordered it himself to get sympathy and hopefully get the engagement figures up. Desperate much!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't follow this people any more I only catch up with them every now and then reading you guys and the only thing I can think of is... "how sad". All of it.

(not you! the SacconeJolys and everything around them)

Reactions: 14
I tripped over some plastic while painting and got a spiral fracture on my foot. My boot was small, kinda like a big old man sandel. That boot looks like something you would have if you had major surgery on your leg.
I agree that Andy looked too small for that ride. At one point it looked like you couldn't even see him. What kind of safety rules is that park following? And yes, I think he told her to shut up. I would have not put that on video and would have had to announce that you don't see Andy in the rest of the video, that he was well, not hurt, but wouldn't be shown. Behind the scenes, he wouldn't be allowed to participate in the next couple of activities/rides as punishment. I will be damned if a 4 yr old tells me to shut up. At 4 it's shut up, at 10 it's go to hell and the finger, at 16 and it's go duck yourself and they do whatever they want, but she leaves pee on the kitchen floor and doesn't mind the finger. They are setting themselves up to live in a rundown trailer in the backwoods of whatever country will have them. As we all have clearly stated we don't want them in ours and will petition :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This was an interesting watch from a family blogger in the US with near 2 million subscribers… at the height of it making 30-50k a month. See some parallels with the sacconejolys.

edit: looks like I can’t post it but it was a tiktoker, Dusti Kae, talking about how much they made at theheight ofYouTube family vlogging and how they lost it all.
---
More freebies from GHD. :mad:
Also… her hair didn’t even seem that wet/damp. She really wasn’t demonstrating what that GHD is supposedly capable of.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Absolutely disgusting that Dre only gets mew trainers because they have been gifted some

Reactions: 12
Fast forwarding through the vlog. Why did they not wipe Andrea's face after eating pizza? Surely Anna's huge bag can fit a packet of wet wipes?
E2 sounding quite obsessed with the pictures taken at rides, needing to know exactly when, and not being happy with the results....
Is Jonathan going for a man bun? Beard, shaved sides and longer on top... eeewwww...
Can't believe that they let Andrea on that rollercoaster. He looks far too small for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I’m really getting the impression that they were told to tone down the E2 trans stuff…

Reactions: 30
Thank you for the poll ❤

He’s not even bothered promoting the vlog on his Instagram anymore, has he? 10k views after 24hrs, what will he do next?
---
I’m really getting the impression that they were told to tone down the E2 trans stuff…
I don’t think he toned it down due to “being told” to, I just think he does not deem it profitable at this time. And seeing how he’s ramped it up with E1’s exploitation instead? Why stop one fire to start an even worse one?

Also what was that TikTok with E1 playing his handicapped, drunk Irish mother (with a Romanian accent?)? I don’t even know what I just watched?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I do wonder if anything is coming up that he wants an excuse to get out of hence the sudden ‘broken’ foot 🤔 he really is playing it up as if planning on using it as an excuse for something soon.

Reactions: 10
I tripped over some plastic while painting and got a spiral fracture on my foot. My boot was small, kinda like a big old man sandel. That boot looks like something you would have if you had major surgery on your leg.
Not to defend jono but I have broken my ankle 2x and then a 3rd time tore ligaments and tendons which pulled off the “healed” bone and basically broke it again, I had a big moon boot like jonos for weeks, worst thing ever. Also totally wrecked my calves!
I do believe jono ordered it for attention because we all know what he’s like, he vlogs miscarriages and babies coming out of his wife but not a trip to the dr for a X-ray when you know he has no content to film 😆
---
Can I just say how absolutely ridiculous anna looks in her pink skinny jeans, pink and green cardigan and green ballet flats. She has no idea what “fashion” is.
---
And the way E1, E2 and A2 all glance at Anna as she asks “Dre Dre do you like your donut” and he says “shut up I like it” with a very angry glare on his face - you just know the older 2 are waiting for mum to go pyscho.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Not to defend jono but I have broken my ankle 2x and then a 3rd time tore ligaments and tendons which pulled off the “healed” bone and basically broke it again, I had a big moon boot like jonos for weeks, worst thing ever. Also totally wrecked my calves!
I do believe jono ordered it for attention because we all know what he’s like, he vlogs miscarriages and babies coming out of his wife but not a trip to the dr for a X-ray when you know he has no content to film 😆
---
Can I just say how absolutely ridiculous anna looks in her pink skinny jeans, pink and green cardigan and green ballet flats. She has no idea what “fashion” is.
---
And the way E1, E2 and A2 all glance at Anna as she asks “Dre Dre do you like your donut” and he says “shut up I like it” with a very angry glare on his face - you just know the older 2 are waiting for mum to go pyscho.
I just went to have a look at her outfit. Anna you need to leave the house more often to see what clothes other people are wearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The latest post from Anal?????? She’s having a nonsensical conversation with Eduardo. No doubt written, staged, directed by a pedalo’s best friend, Joan. Eduardo is 9 and this sickening pedalo driven scene is Anal giving Eduardo advice on what to do with his boyfriends??? I don’t know?🤷🏼‍♀️
Joan is mentally ill, IMO and his videos are a pedos delight. His videos are all alike, inane face mugging, spewing nonsense, and trying to get the viewers to believe the children “love filming and having so much fun” while he’s grooming the children for the pedalo audience.
Joan is a big fat hairy phony. He has the maturity level of a six year old.
Anal’s IQ has to be below 60.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
In Anna’s latest TikTok, Anna is predetermining E2’s sexual orientation. She doesn’t have a clue yet if he will date a male or female, He is 9 years old for heaven’s sake! And whoever that is, that’s something for E2 to know in the future, when he is old enough to understand, and for his private information until such time he is ready to share with whoever he wishes to share with, not for Anna to make for her social media as cheap entertainment for public consumption! She has no respect for her children’s privacy! She is a vile person.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.