SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to November Girl for the thread suggestion with over 60 reactions!

Recap coming soon, bear with

Recap:
- Firstly, they're still vlogging, and I'm beyond shocked, it's been over a month I'd never have expected this from their last returns
- The vlogs are crap though; zero content, zero substance, more labels, more crap
- Anna and Jono complained about Range Rover in one of their vlogs, that the windows were still being taped up in a non-roadworthy way because Range Rover apparently didn't put them on a list and there was no record of their conversion about the part - funny that. The car is now in getting fixed, they have a courtesy car that Jono wants Anna to like so they can change out the lease and get a cool looking car again
- Jono also feels bad for A2 because they haven't had any experience in a real sports car like the older three have (ie Lambo/Ferrari)... Yep that happened
- Anna has cooked the kids butter and pasta an extortionate amount of times these holidays, with pizza coming in second for the amount they've eaten it. Happy Malnutrition
- The kids are barely leaving the house still, stuck on ipads and computers all day long
- E1 couldn't see the board at school sometimes, and took Anna and Jono at least 4 weeks into the holidays to get her eyes tested - who knows how long she's been complaining of it before then. Turns out she needs glasses for reading but is wearing them all day, like Jono did before he said the glasses were hiding his true self
- E1 also got assessed for dyslexia and dyscalculia, which she has dyscalculia. Anna said "thank god they found something because that would have been a waste of money", she was also thrilled E1 now gets more time in her exams (Odd reaction? Yeah you're telling us!). Of course this changes absolutely nothing because Anna and Jono do not prioritise education and will not be helping her to further understand maths in any way
- E2 is still the star of the show, acting like an annoying brat makes you a star apparently
- A1 is around, being ignored probably
- A2 requested eggs for dinner one day, got pasta and butter, but then Anna made French toast a few days later, doused in granulated sugar (not bruleed, just sprinkled over the top)
- Holidays have a while to go but probably after holidays the vlogging will cease to be, that is my new bet

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm behind on the vlogs but, did Anna seriously say that pasta is bad for you if you don't cook it correctly ? I did not know that the calorific value of food goes up if you overcook it! I'm astounded at how her brain works.........then again, she could be justifying the amount of pasta she feeds to her kids! Even the fox threw it back up!

Reactions: 14
I'm behind on the vlogs but, did Anna seriously say that pasta is bad for you if you don't cook it correctly ? I did not know that the calorific value of food goes up if you overcook it! I'm astounded at how her brain works.........then again, she could be justifying the amount of pasta she feeds to her kids! Even the fox threw it back up!
Yes that happened too!
Summer Try On Haul @ 9:25
"when you overcook it does becomes too starchy and stodgy and gross and its not healthy for you. but if you make it al dente, like I do, it's actually really good for you. so that's another good fact about pasta in case you didn't know"

There are no words. It's so good for you to eat it al dente but Anna doesn't eat it 1/4 as much as her kids do....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No #ad, if you want biotin, get these via Amazon, brilliant and the contents last over a year .

annal sun bathes for two hours plus yet puts washing in a tumble dryer. I can’t, with how dense she is 🤷‍♀️
A25CA0D6-3045-46C5-A068-18627454A66E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So Jonathan posted in stories they have been to Chessington tree climbing. No AD labelled but 100000% this is an AD!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Vitamins are a waste of money. What she should have done is a blood panel and then she can take whatever she is lacking separately. She gets out in the sun so her Vit. D levels are probably pretty decent and too much D is bad. I have a hyper parathyroid issue and mine fluctuates, you don't go taking Vit. D just because they say take it, you should be monitored as it can get too high really quickly. Vit D. is also not a viamin. it's a prohormone. You shouldn't go bleeping with something just because someone sends you free tit in the mail.

Reactions: 15
The latest stories where Anna’s posted baby A1 &A2, I homely thought Andreas was a recent one! That’s no shade on Andrea, it’s the fact they still treat him like a baby, and not in a cute or beneficial way! He appears much younger as he’s not encouraged to speak, eat or behave like a 3 year old. Also, the buzz cut doesn’t help, as it looks like a baby hair growth

Reactions: 16
The latest stories where Anna’s posted baby A1 &A2, I homely thought Andreas was a recent one! That’s no shade on Andrea, it’s the fact they still treat him like a baby, and not in a cute or beneficial way! He appears much younger as he’s not encouraged to speak, eat or behave like a 3 year old. Also, the buzz cut doesn’t help, as it looks like a baby hair growth
Alessia is shockingly developmentally way behind as well. I watched a recent TikTok with her in it and if I didn’t know this family I would have thought she was 2 years old. I couldn’t even understand her. She’s approaching 5 and a half! My daughter is the same age as Alessia, just a few months younger and is seemingly light years ahead of her in speech and behavior as are a lot of her friends the same age. This is very, very sad to me. Those two “parents” are hindering these kids so bad.

I still can’t get over how they made Andrea sleep in a baby cot at nearly 4 years old! And the bib! Like WTAF.

Reactions: 36
Alessia is shockingly developmentally way behind as well. I watched a recent TikTok with her in it and if I didn’t know this family I would have thought she was 2 years old. I couldn’t even understand her. She’s approaching 5 and a half! My daughter is the same age as Alessia, just a few months younger and is seemingly light years ahead of her in speech and behavior as are a lot of her friends the same age. This is very, very sad to me. Those two “parents” are hindering these kids so bad.

I still can’t get over how they made Andrea sleep in a baby cot at nearly 4 years old! And the bib! Like WTAF.
Her speech is affected by her thumbsucking. Not to mention she's been without her two front teeth for a long time. Seeing that the school doesn't do assessments, that kid is beyond hope of having any intervention. Anal thinks it's cute that her little blonde blue-eyed baby still sucks her thumb. When in reality she is setting herself up for a world of issues. That kid literally talks with her finger in her mouth at times. She's five years old and with no help insight. Anal needs to get off her flat ass and stop sunning her vaja and help that kid out. Gentle reminding, gently removing the thumb, a reward chart etc.. it's not rocket science.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Her speech is affected by her thumbsucking. Not to mention she's been without her two front teeth for a long time. Seeing that the school doesn't do assessments, that kid is beyond hope of having any intervention. Anal thinks it's cute that her little blonde blue-eyed baby still sucks her thumb. When in reality she is setting herself up for a world of issues. That kid literally talks with her finger in her mouth at times. She's five years old and with no help insight. Anal needs to get off her flat ass and stop sunning her vaja and help that kid out. Gentle reminding, gently removing the thumb, a reward chart etc.. it's not rocket science.
What ? And make an effort for someone else beside themselves ?? Nah !

• Sad
Reactions: 17
How did she loose them at such a young age?

Reactions: 1
How did she loose them at such a young age?
I believe she fell on separate occasions and they cane out before the adukt teeth were ready. It seems they don’t take their kids to the dentist, as they’d video it for content if they did! It appears they haven’t put anything in place for Alessia to stop her teeth from affecting her gums or speech

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I believe she fell on separate occasions and they cane out before the adukt teeth were ready. It seems they don’t take their kids to the dentist, as they’d video it for content if they did! It appears they haven’t put anything in place for Alessia to stop her teeth from affecting her gums or speech
AH J**us, that's just shocking. As an adult who had a very severe childhood illness, I am paying the price both physically and financially in getting my teeth sorted.

It was through no fault of my parents, but my teeth were weakened and whilst looking nice are like marshmallows and break at the sight of a crisp or peanut:cry:

The SacconeJolys need to keep on top of their childrens dental needs, otherwise they are storing up a lifetime of pain and possible tooth loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Vlogs are very jono heavy... I skip him and realised it only takes 3 minutes to hate watch. He's acting the same as he always used to, which I thought he said was an act. Turns out it wasn't... he really is just that big of a prick. He even forgot his glasses were fake when he was talking to e1 about her huge cartoon glasses. Poor e2 makes a funny looking girl and its only going to get more awkward.

Reactions: 18
How would the school intervene? This should be nothing to do with them and I don’t think there going to be a “world of issues“ as it is normal for kids to suck their thumbs. Bit dramatic.

Reactions: 4
So Jonathan posted in stories they have been to Chessington tree climbing. No AD labelled but 100000% this is an AD!
Ad now confirmed for a YouTube video. Bloody cretins. Those 2 are the most sneaky, underhanded people ive heard of.

I hope the kids had a good time though.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
How would the school intervene? This should be nothing to do with them and I don’t think there going to be a “world of issues“ as it is normal for kids to suck their thumbs. Bit dramatic.
Um, speech. She's not going to be assessed for speech. Also, any speech therapist would agree that her thumb is an issue. That is what the conversation was about in the beginning. It's not normal for a five-year-old to suck their thumb. I've been a hygienist for 25 + years in pediatrics, if they are doing it at that age it makes it even more difficult for them to give it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Vlogs are very jono heavy... I skip him and realised it only takes 3 minutes to hate watch. He's acting the same as he always used to, which I thought he said was an act. Turns out it wasn't... he really is just that big of a prick. He even forgot his glasses were fake when he was talking to e1 about her huge cartoon glasses. Poor e2 makes a funny looking girl and its only going to get more awkward.
I agree Eduardo is very awkward all made up as a girl. Because it’s so very disingenuous and an obvious act. I’m sorry but he looks absolutely nothing like a girl and it’s cringy, as he is growing up and as others have pointed out features are becoming more masculine. He is a boy FFS. You can’t just slap different type clothes on a biologically born male and poof they’re a girl now. ?!?
If I saw him out in public I would immediately think and know that was a boy dressed up as girl. Eduardo at this age can not comprehend any of this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.