SacconeJolys #76 Desperately trying to make some money, dropping Edie - here is mommy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few reminders first and foremost:
- Use pronouns/names etc how you see fit but do not comment on other people's use of them, it clogs up the thread with unnecessary bickering
- If you report something on Instagram they remove it on your account only so Instagram doesn't get people reporting the same content 1000 times (though some things that are "approved" should be).
- Have a read through https://tattle.life/threads/the-rules-of-tattle.10944/ if you're new around here to get an idea as to what you can post

Now onto the thread (and sorry it's delayed being moved to a new one)
Congratulations to GlitterPoo for the thread suggestion!

Recap:
- Jono the Non-Binary is hiding away in his cave and not posting much, besides videos on E2 with his creepy mug in
- Anna the Lazy is still putting zero effort into her workouts and is back to posting some pictures of her meals even though she stopped because it was "triggering" for her ED
- The kids are probably almost on school holidays, and after going nowhere all year (not even outside their house, was going to say backyard but they've hardly been there) we haven't heard of any summer plans yet
- The story of gender roles and what the duck is happening is still very confusing, E2 is the star of the show at the moment but the other kids are apparently not cis gender anymore, despite that being the basis of the intros for a bit
- No vlogs on the revamped channel
- Barely any ADs at the moment
- They're apparently selling and moving (unspecified time or location)

Reactions: 28
Reasons Anna used an old photo of them for her Father’s Day post:

1. Jono was passed out after several bottles of wine.
2. Jono has moved into the guest building amidst an impending separation.
3. Anna was in fact out with her gay best friend instead of home with her family.
4. Anna couldn’t be bothered to get up and find him.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Reasons Anna used an old photo of them for her Father’s Day post:

1. Jono was passed out after several bottles of wine.
2. Jono has moved into the guest building amidst an impending separation.
3. Anna was in fact out with her gay best friend instead of home with her family.
4. Anna couldn’t be bothered to get up and find him.
You forgot - 5. Anna thinks she looks cute in that pfoto 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I honestly thought Izzy would be glad to be away from this sh*tshow, why still return time and time again? He can't be paying her that well? Unless she wants to keep an eye on the kids, which is fair enough, but clearly she is not doing much to help them.

Reactions: 15
C3138828-E15A-47C6-A0EE-EE743AF17F89.jpeg
Jesus christ!!! Why is this child never fully dressed??? I put bike shorts on my daughter if she’s wearing a dress so she can play freely it’s not bleeping rocket science

• Sad
Reactions: 56
View attachment 1356678Jesus christ!!! Why is this child never fully dressed??? I put bike shorts on my daughter if she’s wearing a dress so she can play freely it’s not bleeping rocket science
That looks more like a long t-shirt definetly not a dress! I wouldn't be shocked if it is one of emilias either given that's he's only just covered .
If it was filmed for a nice memory you would focus on the child themselves not aim the camera there. If he thinks that's okay he shouldn't be near playgrounds! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Do you what's funny? They did this whole Eduardo transitioning to Edie thing for content and to make money, but he did it so quickly that its completely over now. Edie is now a girl, the fans and even trolls have accepted it and there's no more content to be milked from this now. If J had done it slowly, sensitively and properly, he'd have had content for maybe even years. Hilarious! I love that his own greed and selfishness has backfired on him. It's sad for E2 of course, but he'll never see that

• Sick
Reactions: 41
I would love to know who Anal is putting up her pics for because those that are actually following her because they like her are few and far between. Literally, the only reason I follow is to see the ship sinking. I loved them at one point, I thought the kids were adorable, and even though Jojo at the time did some weird tit I honestly thought he was trying to be a good dad and Anal was mostly out of the picture and doing her own thing. Now looking back he was pretty bad, but now he's just gone full-on NUTS and she is just along for the ride picking up the infrequent dolla💰bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The video seems to have been taken down, how long do you think it will take for J to mope about how hard it is for him to not be able to express himself and post what he wants on his SM. Let me find my violin.

Reactions: 12
He is a fully fledged p*dophile!! Hes a disgusting man and anna is a terrible mother i just wish those kids where removed from the situation, i pray when E1 grows up she sues her parents

• Heart
Reactions: 47
View attachment 1356678Jesus christ!!! Why is this child never fully dressed??? I put bike shorts on my daughter if she’s wearing a dress so she can play freely it’s not bleeping rocket science
It's not even a dress it's a longer length t-shirt. The kids I work with sometimes wear jersey material dresses like this and always have leggings/ tights/ shorts underneath them.

Reactions: 13
I’m glad he’s removed the video off insta, but it’s shameful that he felt it appropriate to upload it for millions of people in the first instance!
Irrelevant of gender or identity, what happened to just letting kids be kids, without videos of them playing in their pants being shared around the world, by non other than their father. It’s just exploitive and disgraceful. If I was in their immediate circle, I’d be very concerned regarding Jonathan’s methods and motives. There’s just no excuse at this point.

Reactions: 17
I’m glad he’s removed the video off insta, but it’s shameful that he felt it appropriate to upload it for millions of people in the first instance!
Irrelevant of gender or identity, what happened to just letting kids be kids, without videos of them playing in their pants being shared around the world, by non other than their father. It’s just exploitive and disgraceful. If I was in their immediate circle, I’d be very concerned regarding Jonathan’s methods and motives. There’s just no excuse at this point.
Probably left it up just long enough for all the pedos to view the video. Why did he not just take it straight down? I bet pedos message him asking for content all the time. Jonathan clearly reads his messages as he shows them so often! I dread to think what some sick freaks are messaging him

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.