SacconeJolys #82 All my verifications are invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to pixiedust345 for the thread suggestion! Yes Jono lost his TikTok verification tick because he was repeatedly breaking the upload rules/guidelines so now his videos are less likely to trend (let me know if I have that last bit wrong I don't do TikTok haha)

Recap coming up soon

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Jonathan once again felt the need to tell us about his “girls in high ponytails” fetish 🤮 the. Proceeds to say cause he’s a boy blah blah blah…so he’s a boy now? It’s kind of creepy he hardly ever says men or women. Anna’s prank was stupid and worries the kids for no reason.
He's repeatedly mentioned it throughout the years. He was absolutely attracted to Zoe(lla) as she had the body type he likes and had her hair like that.

What made it even worse is that a few years ago, he had this 'bike friend meet' where he had viewers sign up to meet and ride with him. He had a guide (can't remember where they were from) to help him ride around the area with a group of people.... most of them young girls with high ponytailes. And then, somehow.... he 'lost the group' and was just riding around with a few girls, only to meet up with the rest of the group much later.
How he did not at least get accused of anything disgusting, I will never know. It made my skin crawl.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
He's repeatedly mentioned it throughout the years. He was absolutely attracted to Zoe(lla) as she had the body type he likes and had her hair like that.

What made it even worse is that a few years ago, he had this 'bike friend meet' where he had viewers sign up to meet and ride with him. He had a guide (can't remember where they were from) to help him ride around the area with a group of people.... most of them young girls with high ponytailes. And then, somehow.... he 'lost the group' and was just riding around with a few girls, only to meet up with the rest of the group much later.
How he did not at least get accused of anything disgusting, I will never know. It made my skin crawl.
hiding in plain sight eh

Reactions: 18
Recap:
- Jono is disgusting
- Jono pretended to pay it forward by sending a copy of "A Friend of My Own" to a fan who's bub loved the Andrea doll in the box and theirs had gone missing
- Anna is continuing to be so disinterested with her own kids, barely even listening to what they have to say and responding with such lovely comments as "oh that's sad" and "well that'll teach you" when her kids are in pain or upset
- Anna is also still gushing over Matt, took him with her to get her filler done and took him to a cheap shop looking for Halloween and Christmas decorations only to be disappointed, get something for three of her kids and "forgot" about the fourth child
- E1 participated in a half term camp (I think? Or may have been a new club for afterschool) of sorts for performing arts, was meant to find out her role in the play in the second week and haven't heard, so clearly not the lead?
- Jono is posting E1 singing on TikTok which to my understanding has been reposted multiple times with people mocking her singing voice. It's not great but that's gotta hurt for a 10 years old who has no supervision on the internet and has definitely seen them
- E2 is a brat. Went to comicon and had to get a present for them and A1, got two presents for them and said "well if A1 doesn't like it then I'll keep it". And Jono encouraged that behaviour, and the viewers thought it was clever
- Also, E2 gets upset when they're not the centre of attention, so will continue to act like a brat to get the attention they crave, resorting to pushing the other kids out of the way and doing things that are "iconic" (no, just stupid)
- A1 continues to be ignored, Anna especially continues to drag her by her wrist outside, refuse to listen to her and basically just be rude to a 5 year old with no parents
- A2 is around, psychotic as the others because he's never seen the light of day, shoving his face with chocolate whenever they're allowed to do so
- In summary, bratty Anna and Jono have raised and exploited four bratty children and six bratty dogs

Feel free to add anything you think I've missed!

• Sad
Reactions: 43
It’s bad enough E1 & E2 use TikTok unsupervised but it also now seems A1 does too 😳
Reciting over and over “If you’ve come here to kill me, clap your hands”
Anna said “I know, I’ve seen it too”, so it’s not like they were watching it together!

And yes, domestic violence is soooo funny Anal. The way the older two & Jonathan reacted just shows that’s her normal behaviour off camera!

Did anyone else hear A1 in the car asking why Anal had her hair up. Then told her to take it down before walking into the party cause “it looks nicer when it’s down” and “you need to look beautiful”?
That’s what instigated Jonathan’s hair fetish rant!

Also, kids shouldn’t be worried about vanity stuff, Anal’s projections have now also infiltrated A1 at age 5, E2 and the “fat” barbie a few years ago was bad enough 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Not one, not two, not three, but FOUR different chocolate cereal options, and then weetbix. Can't say they're offered a full and balanced diet when THESE ARE JUST THE CEREAL OPTIONS! (I will mention the other end of the table had different types of brioche bread, and Nutella...)
Screenshot_20221101-143648.png

Give a child something that looks like a lolly saying "do you want it" in the same way you say "do you want it" in regards to a treat, then when the child eats it laugh and blame your mum who is presumably in Ireland. Poor kid, thought he was getting a treat the others weren't going to get, nope just laughed at
Screenshot_20221101-143919.png

Screenshot_20221101-143907.png

These dogs look so gross. There is no making them look nice now, no matter what costume you force them into
313370220_658830455772954_2104467982245136730_n.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
And why do the kids only eat brioche and no normal sandwiches?
Have they ever even tried a cheese sandwich, or maybe chicken? Or even a toastie? It's either chocolate cereal or brioche with Nutella. Just so odd.

Reactions: 20
And why do the kids only eat brioche and no normal sandwiches?
Have they ever even tried a cheese sandwich, or maybe chicken? Or even a toastie? It's either chocolate cereal or brioche with Nutella. Just so odd.
No wonder their teeth are in bits and they have a horrible pallor. They get nothing of nutritional value.

Well they do have tuna sandwiches for lunch because 'they all like tuna', and they have to have them EVERY DAY or, shock horror, Anna would have to make a DIFFERENT sandwich for at least one of the children, which would be so awful she can't bear the thought f it!

E1... Or may have been a new club for afterschool) of sorts for performing arts, was meant to find out her role in the play in the second week and haven't heard, so clearly not the lead?
We did hear - she is to be the 'Mayor's Assistant'. Which to be fair, Anna presented positively and enthusiastically, saying it was the 'role Emilia wanted', so (a rare) kudos to Anna for the way she did that.

Reactions: 17
Not one, not two, not three, but FOUR different chocolate cereal options, and then weetbix. Can't say they're offered a full and balanced diet when THESE ARE JUST THE CEREAL OPTIONS! (I will mention the other end of the table had different types of brioche bread, and Nutella...)
View attachment 1695190
Give a child something that looks like a lolly saying "do you want it" in the same way you say "do you want it" in regards to a treat, then when the child eats it laugh and blame your mum who is presumably in Ireland. Poor kid, thought he was getting a treat the others weren't going to get, nope just laughed at
View attachment 1695194
View attachment 1695195
These dogs look so gross. There is no making them look nice now, no matter what costume you force them into
View attachment 1695198
Those poor dogs are woefully neglected and I wish they were taken out of that cesspit of a house. I could cry for the way they are treated.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Remember before the A’s when Anna was so concerned about being ~organic~ and healthy and would only let the E’s eat organic chocolate stars on like, the fourth Tuesday of every month or something silly like that.

How things change

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Remember before the A’s when Anna was so concerned about being ~organic~ and healthy and would only let the E’s eat organic chocolate stars on like, the fourth Tuesday of every month or something silly like that.

How things change
And now fast forward a few years and she gives them the same meals every week and whatever chocolate and sugar filled snacks they want when they want it.
Whilst she makes sure her own snacks and meals are healthier choices!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
We did hear - she is to be the 'Mayor's Assistant'. Which to be fair, Anna presented positively and enthusiastically, saying it was the 'role Emilia wanted', so (a rare) kudos to Anna for the way she did that.
My apologies, definitely missed it then.
I'm shocked about what you've said about Anna's reaction! Can't believe she can be so nice! Now apply it to all your children all the time Anna

Reactions: 12
And now fast forward a few years and she gives them the same meals every week and whatever chocolate and sugar filled snacks they want when they want it.
Whilst she makes sure her own snacks and meals are healthier choices!
You are correct about the kids meals and snacks, however I do believe Anna indulges in chocolate and sweet things. She is obsessed with 'puddings' and she eats a lot of high calorie take-away. Very strange as is her obsession with frothy coffee.

Reactions: 11

How things change
yeah, baby emilia had fruit with most meals and people on the old gossip site used to comment that they were giving her too much food.. now the portions are tiny and they don't even eat that most of the time, just live off chocolate and sweets :rolleyes: they really seem like they gave up with the a's

• Sad
Reactions: 24
yeah, baby emilia had fruit with most meals and people on the old gossip site used to comment that they were giving her too much food.. now the portions are tiny and they don't even eat that most of the time, just live off chocolate and sweets :rolleyes: they really seem like they gave up with the a's
E’s got luxury holidays to Sorrento in five star hotels where they were bought expensive Italian clothing, pandered to by a nanny, gifted trips out and toys gifted from companies to develop their imagination, designer clothes and organic meals from restaurants, or food cooked within a reasonable hour from Anna, they saw Anna’s family a lot and even Jonathon’s every so often and we’re outside in the garden a lot on the trampoline or riding bikes

The A’s got a trip where they mostly saw the inside of the kids club, shoes that don’t fit or hand me downs from the E’s, babysat by their iPads or left to fester in the mountains of broken toys in the playroom, dominoes or 6 hour old pasta while A+J get their own takeaways, barely see any other members of the families and are basically isolated - and the outside of the house? What’s that?

Those poor babies, I have a soft spot for Lessi and Andrea because the E’s clearly have the bias of being 100k viral YouTube babies, while they clearly had the A’s for views and are neglecting them now they can’t pull the views in

• Sad
Reactions: 41
E’s got luxury holidays to Sorrento in five star hotels where they were bought expensive Italian clothing, pandered to by a nanny, gifted trips out and toys gifted from companies to develop their imagination, designer clothes and organic meals from restaurants, or food cooked within a reasonable hour from Anna, they saw Anna’s family a lot and even Jonathon’s every so often and we’re outside in the garden a lot on the trampoline or riding bikes

The A’s got a trip where they mostly saw the inside of the kids club, shoes that don’t fit or hand me downs from the E’s, babysat by their iPads or left to fester in the mountains of broken toys in the playroom, dominoes or 6 hour old pasta while A+J get their own takeaways, barely see any other members of the families and are basically isolated - and the outside of the house? What’s that?

Those poor babies, I have a soft spot for Lessi and Andrea because the E’s clearly have the bias of being 100k viral YouTube babies, while they clearly had the A’s for views and are neglecting them now they can’t pull the views in
I feel sorry for the A’s because later on when they’re older and see the luxuries that the E’s got it’ll probably make the A’s feel like it’s their fault their parents don’t have the means to treat them that way, and I can imagine Anna especially telling them it was their fault!

Reactions: 15
Apart from a multitude of issues those kids are going to have if they all make it to adulthood 😢 I think the saddest might possibly be their relationships with each other, they have been pitted against each other all their lives . I used to try and make allowances for annal at first but there are none, they are both narcissistic and should never have had children or dogs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I remember E1 given huge amounts of food when she was very small. It wasn’t cut up or anything just put in front of her to eat, especially if they were on vacation. I thought that was so weird, now it’s the other way and worse.
Poor Andy, my heart broke when she did that to him. She really has an issue with being mean to her kids. She needs a therapist.
The foxes and Matt content has diminished lately, interesting. She lost her 6,000 bracelet and didn’t seem to give a tit. Maybe Matt woke up to the person she is. Wishful thinking I’m sure.
Those dogs are gross. You’d think the groomer would suggest shaving them to get rid of the red yeast. No one thinks those dogs are cute!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.