SacconeJolys #93 Anna & Jono are greedy & vain, They exploit their kids & have no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread here!
Title by @November Girl

Anna's stirring up controversy by labelling herself a trans mom and making es gender identity the focus of her reels/tiktoks.
Jonathans using e2 more than ever.
the other kids are just forgotten

Previous thread

Reactions: 7
Surprise surprise no valentines day post for Jono but the kids got one and of course she got bestie matt a present.
If ever there was proof there separated
And a potential affair going on no matter how much she over does the labels?
She just barely bothered with his birthday.

She can't go a minute without posting about him, tags, photos and gushy posts
Tiktoks, brunches, school and non school days spent together, even going on days out all together with his kids

Its more than jono has done in months

Reactions: 23
Matts ex is going to have to sort out future problems their kids will have being linked to the sjs, Matt is too immature to see that ‘besties’ isn’t all about being pink & fluffy

Reactions: 21
I am creasing up laughing at Anna’s video of their day out at the Hello Kitty cafe. She is waffling on that it is core memory stuff! Slow down love, you took your kids for a latte. It’s not a magical memory making trip. Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I am creasing up laughing at Anna’s video of their day out at the Hello Kitty cafe. She is waffling on that it is core memory stuff! Slow down love, you took your kids for a latte. It’s not a magical memory making trip. Idiot
Lol. When I heard that I was like.. it’s not that memorable though. The As going to that coffee shop whatever day of the week while they wait on the Es is more memorable. Idk why she thinks the things she does is so Earth shattering. Edie is ‘trans’ and she researched and didn’t find any info so she is being that space where other families can come to... umm.. no. She needs to get off her high horse and kick that mindset. She thinks everything she does is so phenomenal and worthy to be praised when it’s truly the bare minimum. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m really missing Anna’s mid morning cooking of dinner highlights. Maybe she doesn’t cook at all these days?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
‘He spends so much time with his kids, more than most dads I know’ Well yeah because most Dad’s have a real job that they have to go out to work to!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
What’s happened to Erika (Anna’s sister)? She used to be a YouTuber/ instagramer as well but hasn’t posted in years. Kind of forgot about her

Reactions: 6
What’s happened to Erika (Anna’s sister)? She used to be a YouTuber/ instagramer as well but hasn’t posted in years. Kind of forgot about her
Erika saw sense and doesn't want to be visible on social media. I guess she values her private life.

Reactions: 13
At least the kids have one adult in their life who saw sense and does not exploit their visits.

Reactions: 11
He spends much time exploiting his kids but he'd rather spend his birthday alone?? I'm not with my kids dad I make more effort than Anna did for jono. Neither of them have a job
.. he could literally have a day off anytime.

Reactions: 9
Anna tagged Erika in a post the other day. No photo of her, just to say they were with her. It’s so so strange to me that Anna and Jonny don’t go on trips out together, unless Matt tags along. Don’t get me wrong, I love days out with my friends and our kids, (and believe it or not I have gay friends and I don’t put #gaybestie anywhere!) but that’s often because my husband is working during school holidays. Jonnys “job” is making videos (of his family that can’t consent) yet he still doesn’t go on family trips.

Reactions: 13
Anna tagged Erika in a post the other day. No photo of her, just to say they were with her. It’s so so strange to me that Anna and Jonny don’t go on trips out together, unless Matt tags along. Don’t get me wrong, I love days out with my friends and our kids, (and believe it or not I have gay friends and I don’t put #gaybestie anywhere!) but that’s often because my husband is working during school holidays. Jonnys “job” is making videos (of his family that can’t consent) yet he still doesn’t go on family trips.
anna and jonathan can't seem to stand each other and over the past couple of years it's been more noticeable, but anna has never seemed like she likes him- even their wedding she looked uncomfortable 🤷‍♀️ and they don't really go out at all unless it's gifted or for content...

Reactions: 20
Anna has her bra hanging out in her latest "GRWM while I talk about what I learnt in my 30s" - and she looks thinner and thinner every day! Very concerning

Reactions: 9
Erika has not been round as often anymore, and Anna has gone to see her without Jonathan all since the erotic fantasy stories on IG.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Right, so.... Because he had every kid's name tattoed on him, but not Edie's name.... he's now got a smiley on his neck? Sounds to me like he does not really want to commit to Edie's name........... (and conveniently made it seem like this was Edie's secret idea for him. Sure.)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Right, so.... Because he had every kid's name tattoed on him, but not Edie's name.... he's now got a smiley on his neck? Sounds to me like he does not really want to commit to Edie's name........... (and conveniently made it seem like this was Edie's secret idea for him. Sure.)
He needs an intervention for all the bizarre tattooing he gets done!
None of it makes sense, Andrea's name was the wrong way, he has E2s actual name and a load of odd patterns all over that he thought looked cool but actually look tacky and somewhat rude and now a smiley face
Just stop jono

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.