SacconeJolys #87 We lie & we grift, we only leave the house if it's a gift

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to November Girl for winning the thread suggestion with the most reactions!

Recap coming up shortly, it's just been E2's birthday so there's a bit to cover with that
---
Recap:
Since the last thread recap there have been two birthdays, "Messy Lessi" and "Queen Edie", so let's start there
- A1s birthday was first, her Oreo cake looked like it has been dropped on the floor, picked back up and had icing used to fix the gaps, meanwhile E2's Malteser cake had the perfect layers and decorated with Maltesers carefully and precisely placed around the edge of the cake
- E2 was a complete brat while A1 was opening her presents, including stomping on a Squishmallow she got because E2 already had one and didn't want her to have the same
- A1 was perfectly pleasant sat next to E2 while they opened all their presents and cards that called them a "tik tok queen" (I'm sorry Izzy that's gross)
- E2 had to share their birthday with Easter, which according to the vlog posted the same day, didn't seem to go as badly as I'd have expected (but it would have been curated to look like "Queen Edie" was gracious and happy to share their birthday with everyone else getting chocolate too)
- The Easter bunny clearly no longer exists in that house which is a shame for A1 and A2 who would probably love to have that mystery still there
- Surprisingly each of the siblings is getting the birthday sibling a gift which is quite nice
Back to more general SJs
- Anna just learnt you can wipe down the sink and bathroom with a Dettol wipe after you do your makeup (in Anna's gross pile it on no one will know your real skin way) and then it keeps the bathroom clean
- I think her learning about the menstrual cycle being more than "on your period" and "not on your period" was in the recent thread
- Anna also seems to be finding out new things that are common sense and well known knowledge to everyone else each week, just pretending to be the dumb blonde she's always dreamed of being
- Anna's BFF Matt has come off social media (shortlived fame) but seems like he was in the aquarium visit vlog as his kids were there (and as if A+J took kids that weren't theirs to an aquarium when they never take their own kids anywhere)
- The kids have also did an Easter egg hunt at some place outside their house, that's right two outings in the one school holidays
- Jono is still creeping around the background of TikTok
- Didn't buy his 100 Easter eggs to smash before Easter to them complain he had no Easter egg on Easter, blaming cost of living
- Jono is also (after "meetings with YouTube") trying to revamp the channel (once again) for who knows what reason now. Apparently YouTube told them to reintroduce themselves to the audience like they have a new following now they extends beyond the Emily Rose's
- Also I think I saw Jono advertise E2's Roblox account with the QR code direct link to their Roblox user ID so that's creepy af
- E1 is around on her computer most of the time it seems
- E2 is a worsening brat each day
- A1 continues to be neglected
- A2 continues to be shown as "Anna's favourite" even though she thought it was really funny when people thought her jokey "toxic boy mum" TikToks were real and she doesn't even have a favourite (there was literally a caption on her stories the other day of A2 saying "my favourite 😍". Girl can't make up her mind
- Haven't seem much of the dogs around really, but there's been no vlogs and hardly any stories from Anna until the last couple of days

I think that's everything, feel free to add anything else I've missed (because believe me I miss stuff HAHA)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Congratulations to November Girl for winning the thread suggestion with the most reactions!

Recap coming up shortly, it's just been E2's birthday so there's a bit to cover with that
---
Recap:
Since the last thread recap there have been two birthdays, "Messy Lessi" and "Queen Edie", so let's start there
- A1s birthday was first, her Oreo cake looked like it has been dropped on the floor, picked back up and had icing used to fix the gaps, meanwhile E2's Malteser cake had the perfect layers and decorated with Maltesers carefully and precisely placed around the edge of the cake
- E2 was a complete brat while A1 was opening her presents, including stomping on a Squishmallow she got because E2 already had one and didn't want her to have the same
- A1 was perfectly pleasant sat next to E2 while they opened all their presents and cards that called them a "tik tok queen" (I'm sorry Izzy that's gross)
- E2 had to share their birthday with Easter, which according to the vlog posted the same day, didn't seem to go as badly as I'd have expected (but it would have been curated to look like "Queen Edie" was gracious and happy to share their birthday with everyone else getting chocolate too)
- The Easter bunny clearly no longer exists in that house which is a shame for A1 and A2 who would probably love to have that mystery still there
- Surprisingly each of the siblings is getting the birthday sibling a gift which is quite nice
Back to more general SJs
- Anna just learnt you can wipe down the sink and bathroom with a Dettol wipe after you do your makeup (in Anna's gross pile it on no one will know your real skin way) and then it keeps the bathroom clean
- I think her learning about the menstrual cycle being more than "on your period" and "not on your period" was in the recent thread
- Anna also seems to be finding out new things that are common sense and well known knowledge to everyone else each week, just pretending to be the dumb blonde she's always dreamed of being
- Anna's BFF Matt has come off social media (shortlived fame) but seems like he was in the aquarium visit vlog as his kids were there (and as if A+J took kids that weren't theirs to an aquarium when they never take their own kids anywhere)
- The kids have also did an Easter egg hunt at some place outside their house, that's right two outings in the one school holidays
- Jono is still creeping around the background of TikTok
- Didn't buy his 100 Easter eggs to smash before Easter to them complain he had no Easter egg on Easter, blaming cost of living
- Jono is also (after "meetings with YouTube") trying to revamp the channel (once again) for who knows what reason now. Apparently YouTube told them to reintroduce themselves to the audience like they have a new following now they extends beyond the Emily Rose's
- Also I think I saw Jono advertise E2's Roblox account with the QR code direct link to their Roblox user ID so that's creepy af
- E1 is around on her computer most of the time it seems
- E2 is a worsening brat each day
- A1 continues to be neglected
- A2 continues to be shown as "Anna's favourite" even though she thought it was really funny when people thought her jokey "toxic boy mum" TikToks were real and she doesn't even have a favourite (there was literally a caption on her stories the other day of A2 saying "my favourite 😍". Girl can't make up her mind
- Haven't seem much of the dogs around really, but there's been no vlogs and hardly any stories from Anna until the last couple of days

I think that's everything, feel free to add anything else I've missed (because believe me I miss stuff HAHA)
Just to add , Joan has also grown a horrible, scruffy beard that makes him look like even more of a sex offender than he already does, if that's possible.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Anna is jealous of Alessia, she’s everything anna is not and A1 will grow up never feeling good enough or knowing what she ever did wrong. Anna has huge issues and it’s clear as day. She’s got this sensitive, beautiful little girl and despises her because she was “needy” and now has beautiful blonde curls naturally. All anal cares about is looks, she’s shunted A1 simply because she’s jealous of her daughter.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
They get cranky at people comparing the kids birthdays and saying they don’t have “favorites” but how can anyone not see the stark difference between A1’s & E2’s day!
A1 got a measly carousel Instagram post (some of the pictures weren’t even of her btw) after she went to bed but E2’s whole ass vlog started the night before with Maccas for dinner then multiple insta stories throughout the day! Blind Freddy can see the difference they treat each kid, current cash cow is being showered with affection and gifts while the other is probably getting a cold shower because she’s “the problem child”

Laughing at one of the ERs saying that they weren’t expecting “this speedy upload”.
Yes, gone are the days the vlog went up everyday at 6pm come rain, hail or shine. This has to be a frog in a pot of boiling water situation where it would instantly jump out but if you put it in a pot and gradually heat it up the frog would remain in the water until it boils to death. The minions have been groomed to not rock the boat! They clearly notice things but dare not say a word (or say something but carefully and in a roundabout fashion) even if it should be called out! Pathetic enablers.

As for Anna’s stories about people dead naming and using incorrect pronouns, she can only ask for that once they remove or put away everything “Eduardo” in the house and online. How can she enforce these “rules” when someone can watch the vlog and see the infamous train set? Ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. She is accusing other people of some of the very things, Anna is just as guilty of.

This is the person that was having a hot chocolate in her bed at E2's - “saying goodbye to her old name” ceremony vlog - held in their backyard!
She never wanted to speak about E2's 'transition' ever, up until now, so much so, she had to do a
Q & A video in March last year addressing questions from people on why she was never made public announcements on her social media or put out any posts, no photo's, never spoke about E2's transition/change of gender identity, pronouns, nothing! on her own public social media platforms.

All whilst E2 was being heavily exploited all over social media by her weirdo husband and she was silent and acted like, nothing to see here. Hardly someone who should be pontificating or condemning the actions of others, when she did one thing and now says another. She is the absolute worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Anna’s instagram photo… of course Anna looks perfect the three children look fine and poor little Alessia looks scruffy with old dirty boots on, in this weather too! They spend so much money on Edie but Alessia seems to just get dirty hand me downs.
The thing is the internet is forever and this little girl will grow up and realise she wasn’t treated the same.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Why the absolute duck is Alessia sat there biting into an entire Easter egg???? they literally couldn’t give fewer shits about their kids for the love of god.

Also Anal if you’re going to criticise people for dead-naming your child, maybe don’t do it yourself? Months after E2 “came out as trans” your useless sack of tit husband was uploading footage of Eduardo, you CONTINUE to have that name in their bedroom and their Christmas stocking is still to be changed. Before you call other people out, look a little bit closer to home, you d*ck 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I hate how they call it a dead name if in a few years Eduardo decides he isn’t trans.. he will back to Eduardo. I mean we all saw how quick jonathan changed his mind 🙄

Reactions: 36
Anyone understand a word Andy said? Was he congested? Is his nose stuffed up? He stutters slightly and they need to make sure he has a speech evaluation. So weird that school doesn’t test for free. My little grandchild is almost two and isn’t saying a lot of words and he’s going to a speech pathologist. I am a firm believer of taking care of things when they are small and not wait for them to grow. Just like A1’s teeth, could have been dealt with years ago if they had just followed through with stopping her thumb sucking. Now her ortho is going to be painful and uncomfortable, if at all due to expense.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I hate how they call it a dead name if in a few years Eduardo decides he isn’t trans.. he will back to Eduardo. I mean we all saw how quick jonathan changed his mind 🙄
Oh but Jonathan is allowed to change his mind! He fantasy memoire failed miserably and poor innocent Giselle slowly disappeared down the non-binary band-wagon route. Now Jonathan is just a MAN. Let's all celebrate and forget about how he socially groomed and dragged and brain washed Eduardo into his fantasy world to promote and sell his book. Now Edie is the "star" and it'll take years before she can decide her true identity without outside influences.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Anyone understand a word Andy said? Was he congested? Is his nose stuffed up? He stutters slightly and they need to make sure he has a speech evaluation. So weird that school doesn’t test for free. My little grandchild is almost two and isn’t saying a lot of words and he’s going to a speech pathologist. I am a firm believer of taking care of things when they are small and not wait for them to grow. Just like A1’s teeth, could have been dealt with years ago if they had just followed through with stopping her thumb sucking. Now her ortho is going to be painful and uncomfortable, if at all due to expense.
I’m not sure they’ll ever do ortho work, unless it’s part of the healthcare in UK. They don’t seem to care at all. So having her teeth messed up won’t affect them one bit.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.