SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread, congratulations to November Girl with the most reacted to suggestion for the title!

Recap coming in shortly, gotta catch up on what's happened first!
---
Recap:
- Anna is an idiot, she only recently learnt not to flush her tampons and literally in the last 24 hours learnt about the menstrual cycle, and how the changes in hormones affect your mood and start your period. She thought the cycle was literally "on your period and not on your period". Girl is bringing shame to the females of the world
(Thought I should start there as that's pretty shocking)
- The daily vlogs have basically stopped and been replaced with Q+As alternate daily (yes they did just post a vlog but I don't think they'll be doing that regularly anymore)
- I haven't seen Jono in a while, probably retreated back to his cave because no one likes him
- Oh one of the Q+As Anna did was with E1 where she was a true witch, girl is 9 (?) and was a pretty awful person - hopefully it's just an on camera persona like E2's being overly dramatic because I can't imagine she'll keep many of her "lots of friends" if she's like that in real life
- E1 and soon to be E2's new room still has one green wall and the rest pink, it's been quite a number of months now (3 actually) since the Es were told they could move into the same room together and yet nothing has happened
- Because they can't move into the same room yet, Anna has mentioned that the two of them go into the spare room and sleep in there so they can share a room, just get your goblin husband to finish painting the room and move the clothes?
- Anna continues to cook crappy meals that the kids don't eat, and she knows they don't eat, for dinner
- I haven't seen any TikToks recently but I imagine they're still happening, things like E2 swirling around in a dress and throwing up the middle finger to the haters, E1 singing songs out of her range (? This is all of Jonos TikTok content tbh)
- Hardly hear about the As really - I think I remember Anna saying that her saying she was being a toxic boy mum and favouriting A2 over her other kids was a joke, when she continues to post that stuff to just a couple of weeks ago
- The dogs are shitting in their beds all night when they're locked up
- Don't think too much about the grot in their house (there have been shots of the soles of the kids feet and Jonos socks which are basically black from grot), you'll feel pretty yuck for the rest of the day despite actually deep cleaning your house as therapy for it

Feel free to add anything else, I really don't know what's happened recently

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
What about the new pouting bff?
Omg how could I forget! It's been a long week guys HAHA

- Matt is Anna's new BFF, and he's gay guys so don't worry about Anna cheating on Jono with him, but he's trying to become an influencer it seems. He's a real piece of work too. Loves to pout, twerk, drop his ass to the ground and somehow makes Anna die of laughter with every syllable spoken

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm still in shock about her lack of knowledge re her period. And how has she never heard of pms??

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Anna needs to accept her kids don’t like the food she makes they can’t stand her cooking 95% of the time. I don’t understand how her and Jonathan are ok with those kids not eating their dinner most days and them just eating chocolate cause they need to be eating a proper dinner.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Anna needs to accept her kids don’t like the food she makes they can’t stand her cooking 95% of the time. I don’t understand how her and Jonathan are ok with those kids not eating their dinner most days and them just eating chocolate cause they need to be eating a proper dinner.
Imagine trying to eat pasta and especially fish that has been cooked in the early morning and served up at dinner time. 🤮
What is wrong with her, I mean seriously she is recently coming across as not quite right, all that rambling to camera and not making sense whatsoever.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Why make the children something that they hate so much? When she said that they hate falafel, she had an evil look on her face. My daughter hates fish - I know not to make her dinner that has fish in it - it’s not rocket science!

Reactions: 25
Why make the children something that they hate so much? When she said that they hate falafel, she had an evil look on her face. My daughter hates fish - I know not to make her dinner that has fish in it - it’s not rocket science!
She knows the children don't like that dish, why make it and moreover taunt them about it. What a sadistic thing to do :mad:

Someone on the previous thread commented on her face. :eek:It's destroyed with unnecessary fillers.

Reactions: 22
because anna only cares about herself and the kids just have to deal with it.. it's like when e2 said they didn't like pizza (probably because they have it so much) and anna just went "well it's what we're having so..."

• Sad
  • Angry
So the weird thing is, she makes food that she KNOWS her kids hate - red flag number one, we all agree.
But how can you be fine with the fact that your kids barely get any nutrients in your household?!
Of course kids might skip some more nutricious elements of dinner every now and then because they don’t like a certain vegetable or whatever, but these kids eat pizza, pasta with barely any veggies, and gross fish stuff most of every day every week! How can you be such a sadistic witch to serve them something they hate on top of the usual carb loaded crap?! They just ate the white pita bread for dinner and then probably chocolate chocolate chocolate and we all know this is not an exception whatsoever. What the duck woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
So she knew nothing about her period? How did she know when to have her kids then, because you know she wasn’t letting goblin boy into her bed everyday. I wonder if she knows that she could be moving into perimenopause at her age? How dumb to not know how your body works and sad that her mom who is supposedly smart and reads to not explain how hormones work. I even asked my boys and they knew that women’s bodies go through different hormonal cycles. However, one of my boys is a smart ass and said “there is one point where a women lays her egg.” I knocked him for that y’all.

*my boys are grown men. When I saw knocked it was playful.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm still in shock about her lack of knowledge re her period. And how has she never heard of pms??
It just demonstrates how she has never had girlfriends to discuss periods, sex and relationships with i.e. normal female conversations. She has been totally controlled by Jonathan since she was nineteen. He’s only allowing the Matt situation play out because it suits him and he can monetize it.

Reactions: 21
the only thing i didn’t know was you get lumps in your b areas and its only cause i went to get it checked just incase but everything else is common knowledge

Reactions: 7
She said she was watching something about periods I wonder if it was for E1 as she is getting to that age and Anna was the one who ended up learning something 😆 also re the falafel dinner you can tell E1 is crying out for some normal food 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anna saying she was embarrassed about e2 wanting to wear a girly towel on holiday is so strange. Being drawn to pretty "girly" clothes and toys doesn't make the kid a girl. She said she was sooo nervous when they went down to breakfast and he wore it. Wtf is wrong with her??? Kids are kids and can express themselves however they want. They are not some all knowing beings from birth, we teach them. One of my boys was exactly the same... he went through a phase of wanting to wear dresses in his toddler years and pushing a pram around with his "baby" in. I didn't bat an eyelid and if anyone said anything (which happened approximately once) i told them where to go. He was obsessed with wanting to be a girl and I'd gently explain he was a lovely boy... then around 6 he suddenly started being very vocal about being a boy and had a real pride. He's not interested in dresses anymore but loves pink and sparkles.. Still a boy! Gender shouldn't be a massive deal to children.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Sorry, im a lurker but been on holiday so missed all this. Does this mean Anna had no clue about ovulation, and that you can only get pregnant at a certain time every month?! How on earth do you have 5 pregnancies and not understand ovulation or the menstrual cycle?! 😨 I'm soooo confused, shocked and appalled lmao she's even worse than I thought.

Reactions: 27
Sorry, im a lurker but been on holiday so missed all this. Does this mean Anna had no clue about ovulation, and that you can only get pregnant at a certain time every month?! How on earth do you have 5 pregnancies and not understand ovulation or the menstrual cycle?! 😨 I'm soooo confused, shocked and appalled lmao she's even worse than I thought.
I mean there are people all over the world who don’t know that and still manage to procreate. My husband grew up in a country were pupils aren’t taught about bodily functions, he was very suprised when I explained it all to him. However Anna grew up in Ireland (or the US?) and comes from a fairly educated family I think so she really doesn’t have any excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
AH!!!! She's just acting dumb to make content. Jono says in one of the old vlogs that they used so many tests to find out when Anna was fertile and 'thousand's of pregnancy tests' (I seem to remember Anna showing us pregnancy/ovulation tests in a drawer).....Jono also points out that they tried for over a year to get pregnant with the baby they lost. Anna was also on the pill and made a point of telling the viewers that she'd forgotten to take the pill........So how can she claim not to know what a cycle is???? Like I said, she's acting like a dimwit for people to comment.........

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.