SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread!

Congrats to bettycakes with over 130 reactions, and a special mention to bee84 for their suggestion of "Had some flack, vids are back, exploitations back on track!" which came in second!

First things first, to keep this thread on topic of the Saccone-Jolys, please don't post anything about your personal views on gender, sexuality or children's clothing. If you see something you feel is off topic, don't respond to it, just report it and then the lovely mods will decide if it's on topic.

Recap incoming shortly

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Recap:
- Jono removed all the videos on YouTube saying its to help protect the kids. Then said it wasn't to help protect the kids and put some of the more popular videos back up "with the older two kids consent"
Screenshot_20220421_201319_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20220427_093903.jpg
Screenshot_20220428_211440_com.instagram.android.jpg

Genuinely that's all that's happened, Anna and Jonathan have been very quiet on socials recently, already have given up on their revamped "we'll just do livestreams" channel and are reuploading old content to YouTube and Instagram (and TikTok I hear).

No stories this sunday or am i blocked again?
Nope you're not blocked, just no stories

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Recap:
- Jono removed all the videos on YouTube saying its to help protect the kids. Then said it wasn't to help protect the kids and put some of the more popular videos back up "with the older two kids consent"
View attachment 1253760View attachment 1253761View attachment 1253762
Genuinely that's all that's happened, Anna and Jonathan have been very quiet on socials recently, already have given up on their revamped "we'll just do livestreams" channel and are reuploading old content to YouTube and Instagram (and TikTok I hear).

Nope you're not blocked, just no stories
Soooooo he did it all to get more views etc., to get the interest of people who used to like their videos and are worried they'll be gone forever? More views = more money

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
It’s been said time and time again but those kids can not give consent for any of this. They don’t understand the magnitude of having their lives posted online will have on them and their life in the coming years. Kids get bullied for having their own youtube channels in school, imagine how bad it’ll be when your parents having one that they posted you in the bath on:oops:

• Sad
Reactions: 55
It’s been said time and time again but those kids can not give consent for any of this. They don’t understand the magnitude of having their lives posted online will have on them and their life in the coming years. Kids get bullied for having their own youtube channels in school, imagine how bad it’ll be when your parents having one that they posted you in the bath on:oops:
They will be the first generation of vloggers kids to grow up and let us know how it really feels.
when I look back over my baby photos or videos it’s a lovely memory. I can’t help but feel these kids will look over theirs and the thought that they were released as content rather than being a pure family memory is actually really traumatic.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
I have blogger friends and the eldest child has understood the concept of people online seeing videos and pics since she was 9 or 10 i think. She told her mam that she didnt want to be in anything anymore. Now if shes offered paid for content that needs to include the eldest, she will ask her. If the child says yes, they go ahead with the campaign. If she says no, they turn it down.
The SJs dont have the needs of their kids any where in their mind. They are just so desperate to stay relevant and they can see it slowly slipping away.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I have blogger friends and the eldest child has understood the concept of people online seeing videos and pics since she was 9 or 10 i think. She told her mam that she didnt want to be in anything anymore. Now if shes offered paid for content that needs to include the eldest, she will ask her. If the child says yes, they go ahead with the campaign. If she says no, they turn it down.
The SJs dont have the needs of their kids any where in their mind. They are just so desperate to stay relevant and they can see it slowly slipping away.
The thing is the SJ's aren't mature enough for this they would say we asked them they said yes when really they said lets post this video you'll get toys or insert free tit here and the kids will be like yes i want that and be willing to post not knowing that post is paying their parents and millions of people can see it or it get into the wrong hands.
So gnome man will say i asked them it's their decision but it's not you coerced them without all the facts

Reactions: 34
E1 is going to have a lightbulb moment very soon I think.

I just hope when she conveys her wishes to not appear on camera/social media to J+A that they respect her wishes.

I have a gut feeling though that they won’t take no for an answer 😔

Has annal showed her face on Instagram since she went to London?
Apart from the awkward Mothers Day hug, don’t think so!

Reactions: 24
E1 is going to have a lightbulb moment very soon I think.

I just hope when she conveys her wishes to not appear on camera/social media to J+A that they respect her wishes.

I have a gut feeling though that they won’t take no for an answer 😔

Apart from the awkward Mothers Day hug, don’t think so!
They won’t. It’ll be, “don’t you want all the nice clothes and newest phone like your friends?” They’ll scare her into social anxiety.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
The law wont change much... so many child actors were in movies and roles they wish they haven't and the laws were there...
The thing is you can hype a child to do anything as previous posters said.. especially if you groom them that way early on...
Half of my kids friends want to be 'famous yoututers', even the ones that said I want to be hairdresser followed by famous on youtube/tiktok...
It's just sad how many broken young adults we gonna have in near future 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 26
A child might understand that others can see the videos, but not that that means strangers all over the world forever.

Reactions: 18
Anna in her red jump suit. She must be off to meet her boyfriend tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.