SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread!
Congrats @GlitterPoo for winning the title with over 43 reactions!

Can someone recap the last thread? Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
@SarahN Edie broke their tooth at the swimming baths- no explanation given. It was on Jonnys TikTok where he paraded Edie around in a “what I do in a day” video. It made Edie look even more precious than she already does, and jonny shared way too many photos of them in a swim suit 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It’s actually neglectful that they don’t take their kids to the dentist, especially Alessia after having two baby teeth traumatically knocked out on two separate occasions.
It’s standard to take a child at around 3/4 for the first time and then every 6 months from then on. It’s free too no excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Joliar /annal , think it’s time you mentioned e2 having therapy again, you’ve not been consistent with that lie🙄

Reactions: 11
Just seen in the vlog from a few days ago they let Alessia, Emilia and Edie watch mean girls. Alessia is only 5 and that movie is a PG 13 with strong sexual references throughout, as well as the whole basis of the movie being about bullying and high school culture. They literally say slut and skank throughout the whole movie. Completely inappropriate and I don’t know why Anna thought that ok and then joked about her being like Reginas mum. I have a feeling that Anna and Jonathan let the kids watch a movie together at night so they can have time alone in the other room watching something. They must struggle to find something that a 5 year old and 9 year old can agree on so they end up watching things that aren’t age appropriate.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Just seen in the vlog from a few days ago they let Alessia, Emilia and Edie watch mean girls. Alessia is only 5 and that movie is a PG 13 with strong sexual references throughout, as well as the whole basis of the movie being about bullying and high school culture. They literally say slut and skank throughout the whole movie. Completely inappropriate and I don’t know why Anna thought that ok and then joked about her being like Reginas mum. I have a feeling that Anna and Jonathan let the kids watch a movie together at night so they can have time alone in the other room watching something. They must struggle to find something that a 5 year old and 9 year old can agree on so they end up watching things that aren’t age appropriate.
That's really awful parenting.
I really despise parents who allow their kids to watch things that aren't age appropriate . It has such bad effects mentally as they get older

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Those poor children with parents like that. :mad:

Their whole existence is like a badly made for tv drama.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I really despise parents who allow their kids to watch things that aren't age appropriate . It has such bad effects mentally as they get older
I agree. Age restrictions are there for a reasons.
I had nightmares for years from watching parts of ET when I was little. To this day I still refuse to watch this movie. 🤣 I never told my mother as a kid. She was quite shocked when I told her a few years ago. Kids hide a lot of emotions, even if they look fine.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
It could maybe be understandable if they had chosen the movie themselves without Anna knowing but for her to choose it for them is inexcusable.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I have a feeling that Anna and Jonathan let the kids watch a movie together at night so they can have time alone in the other room watching something. They must struggle to find something that a 5 year old and 9 year old can agree on so they end up watching things that aren’t age appropriate.
jonathan has shown several times that he takes popcorn and sweets into the playroom and then leaves the kids to supervise themselves :confused:

• Angry
Reactions: 23
When she said they let A1 watch Mean Girls I was shocked. It’s not age appropriate whatsoever. Not good. Jonathan again on Tiktok rinsing the idea of E2’s journey because there’s obviously nothing else to talk about apart from exploiting a private journey (all for the views I guess) 🙄. I’m surprised they haven’t mentioned selling their house. They make quite a finasco normally when they want to move.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
It could maybe be understandable if they had chosen the movie themselves without Anna knowing but for her to choose it for them is inexcusable.
I loathe him, the repulsive creep with a passion 🤮and she is getting close to that sentiment too. :mad:

Reactions: 15
Those latest TikToks are shocking. How on earth can Eduardo know who Millie Bobby Brown even is??

Reactions: 16
What a chaotic vlog!
and how delusional is Jono believing that now the only people that watch them care about them!

Also am in the only one who still cringes when they call Eduardo - Eddie, She, girl?
I watched them since before he was born and i refuse to believe that a kid is capable of making such a huge decision of changing names and pronouns!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Edie the name so does not fit E2 at all, it just reminds me off the blonde housewife in desperate housewives 😂 probably where Anna got the inspiration

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I absolutely loathe them, I really do.

But its reached new heights of anger for me with Anna making light and actually berating her pets for their 'oldness' and bladder & colonic problems. :cry:
She should hang her head in shame for keeping 6 members of a dog family together.. was it for YT purposes?

Any vet, , would have have told you, do not keep more than two dogs from the same family. They should have allowed the dogs to go to individual families, that would love them unequivocally.

Did they consult a vet? I would hazard a guess that they didn't.

As a true animal lover and animal advocate , the neglect of those little dogs breaks my heart.:cry:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Put aside the exploitation of the children and dogs for one second, tonight’s vlog had me giggling, him saying he’s happy alone and annal is social, not at gleam or YouTube events were they! his justification of being a weird loner is pretty strong right now

also annal - give your children the same privacy with NOT showing their underwear.

E2 is getting as obnoxious as the spermicide doner

Reactions: 22
The grotesque man creep is 42 and the airhead wife is 34 and their audience is teenage girls. WTF...

That demographic is what is still keeping these freaks in business. :eek: :eek:

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.