SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome one and all!

Thanks to pixiedust345 for the latest thread suggestion.

Brief Recap:
- Jono has abandoned the reacting to old videos as part of the new SJ brand, and has now decided to let the Es control the channel, starting with a house tour from E2 where they're just a brat.
- E2 is suddenly extremely obnoxious, selfish, self obsessed and acting extremely over the top, just like the people they probably watch on TikTok, because he's "iconic"
- Anna is back to posting her lazy workouts in the morning, and despite never leaving the house, claims to live at a restaurant she's been to once with her mum...
- Jono is also still posting his bad mental health advice (don't speak to a professional speak to your imaginary friends and let things pass). Please seek help from a medical professional if you're struggling (not that anyone who regularly reads here would follow Jonos advice, this is more for newbies or fans)
- E1 is not wanting to be on camera, but wore shorts to school a few days ago so Jono is saying she's NB 🙄
- A1, forever ignored, wearing old and grotty sneakers at the moment while stars of the show get new shoes every couple of weeks
- A2 is waking up incredibly early (like before Anna early) to play on an ipad because he's allowed to in the mornings. He also has featured in a few of Anna's workout stories, in one he tried to join in, but Anna must have said he was in the way and he goes and sadly stands to the side
- The pool is up and running again, A+J are leaving the four kids in the pool alone, despite none of them being competent and there only being one place to sit where they can rest (the stairs)
- A+J are also continously hinting that they're selling the house (even after saying a few weeks ago that they were going to do up the kids rooms), but I don't know anyone who'd want that stinky, depressing, mental hospital vibe house, with a garden that gets tended to twice a year, by pulling out the dead plants and putting in new ones

Feel free to add anything else!

Reactions: 42
Does is annoy anyone else that praises the kids when they’re eating chocolate, sugar, crap? Anna “Was it yummy? You’re a good boy!” Plus, ignoring their table manners and eating habits? (Mouth open, wipe mouth on clothes) oh and no effort to disguise the school logo... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 38
I never post on her but theres clearly a car in the distance of that pic of A1 like you have no idea how fast its going and if ypu cpuld get her put of harms way bare in mind shes been told going into the middle of the road is ok so she might think its a game when he shouts at her to come back etc

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I never post on her but theres clearly a car in the distance of that pic of A1 like you have no idea how fast its going and if ypu cpuld get her put of harms way bare in mind shes been told going into the middle of the road is ok so she might think its a game when he shouts at her to come back etc
That poor little girl being used & abused, putting her in dangerous situations, he infuriates me.

I wish their neighbours would report these unfit parents to the police or someone, surely they must see & hear lots of eye watering disturbing goings-on from that house that is suspect and unusual those nutcases do & say to their kids. Especially if any of them have double story homes they would get a view looking down, that whole neighborhood must shake their heads with what they witness, surely someone saw Alessia in the middle of the road and Jonathan photographing her. I hope someone speaks up.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but did she actually hashtag SLAVELIFE on a video making rice for her kids?? Like fulfilling the most basic needs for your kids is THAT difficult for her she’s comparing it to literal slavery? Even if it’s hyperbolic I’m appalled at the usage of that word here.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 88
I know it’s made me so mad. I’m sorry you have to get off your arse and feed your children that you popped out for content. The very children that now are made to perform so you can have a nice life and everything you want. You should be on your bloody knees serving them!

I’m sorry but did she actually hashtag SLAVELIFE on a video making rice for her kids?? Like fulfilling the most basic needs for your kids is THAT difficult for her she’s comparing it to literal slavery? Even if it’s hyperbolic I’m appalled at the usage of that word here.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She's disgusting.

Reactions: 20
Does is annoy anyone else that praises the kids when they’re eating chocolate, sugar, crap? Anna “Was it yummy? You’re a good boy!” Plus, ignoring their table manners and eating habits? (Mouth open, wipe mouth on clothes) oh and no effort to disguise the school logo... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢
The kids table manners are non existent. Many kids Andrea’s age can use fork and knives, no bibs. They spill milks smear chocolate and they are getting praise? Pigs manners. It’s always the parents fault. I don’t understand why the is no intervention from school, or so. Kids are being neglected and not looked after. Allesia standing on the road 😞

Reactions: 30
All his mental health advise is so dangereous. What happens when someone listens to their invisible friends and takes their own life? People need real help from professionals.
This is one big disaster waiting to happen.

Is this what he tells his kids to do? I can see them coming to him upset and he just fobs them off with go talk to your invisible friends. Soooooooo horrendous

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Is it too hard for anna to put some effort into her workout? worlds laziest leg lifts if you ask me, a lap around the house would probably be doing more than that.

Reactions: 21
I know it’s made me so mad. I’m sorry you have to get off your arse and feed your children that you popped out for content. The very children that now are made to perform so you can have a nice life and everything you want. You should be on your bloody knees serving them!
Oh please, the only person she'd go on her knees for is Matt 😉🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
All his mental health advise is so dangereous. What happens when someone listens to their invisible friends and takes their own life? People need real help from professionals.
This is one big disaster waiting to happen.

Is this what he tells his kids to do? I can see them coming to him upset and he just fobs them off with go talk to your invisible friends. Soooooooo horrendous
This 100 milion % HE IS BLOODY DANGEROUS

My cousin had "invisible friends" as a coping mechanism with being shy/anxiety but then "they turned around" telling her to kill both herself and her twin sister and she went for it even when she didnt want to. Thankfully my aunt (their mum) was around to stop it, but there were injuries and stuff...

What Jonathan is doing now is really really dangerous. I couldnt care less about him (I know it's horrible to say), but all the vulnerable people they watch this or even the ones that are okay are trying to create invisible friends, because jono said it's fun. Its wrong just so so so wrong.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Sorry but if younger viewers press that hashing their going to see well... sexual pictures of people. Needs reporting.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
On some days in the last few weeks Anna has shown her breakfasts, oats, toast with a nut butter & banana on top, eggs on toast and today museli, mixed berries and yoghurt but yet she does not do these type of breakfast's for her kids. Wouldn't it make sense that you would want your kids to kickstart their day with a healthy nutritious meal too. And yet they get everything chocolate for breakfast. It doesn't make sense. Why can't she do the same for them.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
On some days in the last few weeks Anna has shown her breakfasts, oats, toast with a nut butter & banana on top, eggs on toast and today museli, mixed berries and yoghurt but yet she does not do these type of breakfast's for her kids. Wouldn't it make sense that you would want your kids to kickstart their day with a healthy nutritious meal too. And yet they get everything chocolate for breakfast. It doesn't make sense. Why can't she do the same for them.
Probably takes Anna 30 minutes to make this and she can't fathom spending that much time on her kids (when in reality it would take 3 minutes per bowl tops)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Because "hashtag SLAVELIFE" 🙄😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.