SacconeJolys #91 New tits, tummy & hairline, all paid for with the kids airtime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to JustSad123 for the winning thread suggestion, I'll get onto a recap in the next couple of hours, just got to recover from my day at work
---
Recap:
- Anna had vanity surgery. Tummy tuck, boob lift and liposuction moving the fat from her tummy to her boobs to fill em up again. She was off her feet for a few days, then not doing much for a few weeks.
- Anna has posted many a picture of her new boobs and her flat tummy since the surgery, #fullyrecovered
- Jono had another hair transplant, because we know how well the last one went
- Jono went way overboard in his "need to recover", claiming he was in bed for a few days. Yeah you just want to take the attention off your wife
- Also Jono kept rebooking Anna's appointment when she cancelled it, dick, let your wife make her own decisions
- They've also had the kids at home on school holidays during this time, so another uneventful holiday for them, I think they went to the shopping centre once or twice each, max, if they were lucky
- Anna took E2 to pride with her BFF Matt, wearing the monchiest denim shorts I've ever seen
- E1 finally moved into their own room, the computer has also been moved from the playroom to her bedroom, so they'll always be hiding away up there
- While E1s bed has moved, they're in an otherwise undecorated room, while A1 remains in a room with one green wall that E1 wanted
- E1 just had a birthday and Jono said "she's only 7 years away from being a full adult" the creep
- E2 remains to be exploited on TikTok, some of the TikToks featured on a show in Australia about Transpeople. Jono found out about this and Instagram DM'd the show to remove the footage of E2. Shockingly, they didn't respond, or remove E2 from the show because fair use (and also...what TV show is reading their Instagram DMs for a comment from someone who's exploited their child all over the internet for their own gain)
- A1 remains neglected and ignored
- A2 had a haircut, but wasn't completely balded like the hairdresser that comes to the house usually does
- The younger kids also hang out in E1s personal space all the time it seems, because that's where E1 is

I think that's all that's happened in the last few weeks? Feel free to add on anything I've missed because there's always something 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They went on holiday to Sorrento, but not the hotel they used to stay at, and all they did was make Tiktoks by the pool. Great holiday!

Reactions: 14
Looks like Anna’s had more filler done with her mum there for moral support. They were at HM cosmetics yesterday 🤔

Reactions: 6
Looks like Anna’s had more filler done with her mum there for moral support. They were at HM cosmetics yesterday 🤔
Is she going to force her mum to watch her getting waxed too or is that a special treat reserved for A1?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Anna as soon as the camera’s turned on when she’s with Matt:

aHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa 😑😑😑

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What is with this constant need of Anna and Matt to let social media know every day that they are friends? Neither of them seem to have any other friends which is very telling indeed

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well... That's one wedding the SJs will not be invited to....
Jono will be gutted 😂😂😂 baby on the way content and now lead up to wedding content. Love it!!
---
What is with this constant need of Anna and Matt to let social media know every day that they are friends? Neither of them seem to have any other friends which is very telling indeed
Basically no-one has ever had a BFF before 😂😂
Sadly I see their 'friendship' as a business transaction. He desperately wants to be an influencer hence the rebrand to single gay dad and she needs a gay best friend to try and reinvent their content. It's not working. Someone said he will drop her when he meets someone new and I think that's true.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's bad when you post more content of your other child at pride then your daughter on her actual birthday.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Joliar made it sound like he found out about pride and took e2, Matt has already said he didn’t know it was on, heard about it, rang annal and that’s how they ended up going . Matts that weak that he won’t challenge joliar .

Soon Emilia and annal are going to clash big time, she is already annoyed at her dad, annal is going to piss her off with her vanity

Reactions: 14
how do you reckon they convince each of the kids to film for them? e.g Emilia - what do you think they bribe her with?
and for each of the kids?

this fam is so exploitative i cannot watch ANY of their content knowing it means the parents don't work - its exploitation

Reactions: 12
how do you reckon they convince each of the kids to film for them? e.g Emilia - what do you think they bribe her with?
and for each of the kids?

this fam is so exploitative i cannot watch ANY of their content knowing it means the parents don't work - its exploitation
My guess would be for E1 Jonathan probably buys her things on her computer whatever games she plays cause she seems a bit addicted to the computer so seems easy for him to bribe her that way
E2 seems to love any bit of attention wanting the camera on him so probably doesn’t take much bribing
A1 bless her seems very anxious and probably would be afraid to even say no to being filmed so I’d be surprised if he asks her she’s probably just told what to do and listens copying E2 usually
A2 as he’s also quite young he probably doesn’t really understand YouTube/TikTok so when he’s being filmed they probably don’t ask him if it’s ok they just tell him what to say but they probably give him sweets to keep him interested

Poor kids it’s sad to think about how this is their life and they’ve no idea how they’ve been exploited.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I hope you feel honoured that she read your post 😂😂😂

View attachment 2450104
Normally wouldn't bat an eyelid but that's your first child anna a few days late isn't good enough may as well admit you were more interested in edie and getting content than your child's birthday but that happens everytime recently even E2 should be old enough to understand that's not kind

Reactions: 33
I’m sorry, I suppose it has already been asked before but what happend with her relationship with Sabrina Sadiq and Maya?

Reactions: 7
Anna is live with Matt on Tiktok cutting up magazines! It’s like watching a pair of teenagers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Awful 😞 that Matt keeps coming onto my FyP he looks nothing like he does on his filtered pics with Anal

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.