Sacconejolys #90 The kids need to earn an extra buck to pay for mommy’s tummy tuck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
-Still boring as ever
-Anna has recently gone in for surgery for a tummy tuck. She will be out of action for 6 weeks (which won’t make a difference) and this will mean Andrea will get a limited birthday.

Welcome to the new thread! Let’s see what boredom they bring us!

Thread Title by @GlitterPoo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anna going under the knife and Jonathan is joking about it 'being the reverse of having babies'. The man is insane. He has always been her biggest troll.

Reactions: 36
didn’t she also just mention the tummy tuck? But now it seems like she’s having a full boob job as well

Reactions: 17
Him taking a photo of her walking to vanity surgery 😂😂😂 get a grip you pair of numbskulls.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know common sense isn't a thing in that house but putting a huge inflatable slide in the girls room for youtube clip is a new one 🤔
There is a reason they go on flat places outisde with plenty of space how do they know it wouldnt pop or they could land on something and hurt themselves!

Reactions: 10
So she’s actually doing it… Crikey. Good luck to them in her recovery. I hope this brings her the inner peace she needs.

Reactions: 13
So she’s actually doing it… Crikey. Good luck to them in her recovery. I hope this brings her the inner peace she needs.
I don’t even think her stomach looks bad in that before pic. No way would I voluntarily go under the knife for something that’s not medically required!

Reactions: 37
I don't know why but those pre surgery pics of Anna make me sad. Usually I find her annoying & contrived. On the other hand, Anna always puts on an innocent & sad face when in the company of 3rd parties, like she did during the Stacey doc. So I guess that's what is happening here too. And soon, when the recovery vlogs go up, I'll return to finding her annoying & contrived.
There was definitely a very big push to lose as much weight as possible in the lead up to this, she is looking tiny, and her shame is so obvious. I predict that this is the first of many surgeries.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It's actually disappointing that pre-photos have been shared to the audience. Especially when it doesn't look like she needs a tummy tuck because there's nothing there to tuck.
For any of the young people watching they're going to think that any little bit of chub or excess skin needs to be cut out because otherwise you're not actually thin or good looking.
I'm sure doctor asked about medical history and Anna refrained from telling them she has an eating disorder which has been a combination of bulimia, anorexia nervosa and orthorexia. I can't imagine any good doctor would do cosmetic surgery on someone who's just obsessed with being thin again.

Why would Anna want to look like she did pre-children again if she didn't have a relapse of her eating disorder? She has said she was miserable when she looked like that.

She'll still be recovering for Emilia's birthday, and I don't know how many other mums would let their 10/11 year old impressionable girls into a house with a woman so obsessed with being thin that she's had major surgery and is still recovering from it at the time of the party

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The things she’ll do to win the made up competition she has with her sister about being the thinnest sister 🙄

I know I come at these things from a different angle and one that isn’t typical but having had breast cancer twice and now have stage 4 cancer, any unnecessary surgery gives me the shivers. I have also known a few women whose cancer was undetected for a long time due to cosmetic breast surgeries.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
The things she’ll do to win the made up competition she has with her sister about being the thinnest sister 🙄

I know I come at these things from a different angle and one that isn’t typical but having had breast cancer twice and now have stage 4 cancer, any unnecessary surgery gives me the shivers. I have also known a few women whose cancer was undetected for a long time due to cosmetic breast surgeries.
Exactly! It's so unnecessary. Her diastisis gap is so tiny that it isn't even visible - most who require the op for serious muscle separation have a very visible distinctive bulging & overhang and suffer from hernias as a result of the damage. Plus she absolutely ruined any chances of closing the gap by ripping the sh!t out of her abs doing crunches and planks and is lucky she didn't give herself a hernia 🙄. I fully understand D.R. as I have it myself but in her case she is lying about it being a medical necessity, and clearly it's about not tolerating the teeniest imperfections in shape & skin. She just needed a good physio therapy programme, which might also address her pelvic issues. She defo has the resources and free time for that. As for her boob job - this will be the first of many. A beautiful young woman in her prime. It's a shame.
I'm sorry about your health worries, and you are making a very valid point which I'm sure most agree with.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Sorry to hear you’ve had a tough time. I feel exactly like you about surgery for similar reasons. I think often perspectives are different if you’ve had health issues. I do understand people having surgery if they’ve tried other means, and it’s affecting their daily life. I’ve had friends who’ve had breast reductions and implants, and it was right for them, and that is THE most important thing.
I do feel like Jonny likely makes comments thst lower her self esteem and he’ll make her feel like she HAS to do it. I also agree, her history of ED will definitely affect her mind set about this. It wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t disclose this to her surgeons, I mean she’s never had treatment, so it most likely will be absent from her medical notes.
I also wouldn’t put it past jonny to have doctored those photos, much easier to do in black and white. Her shape looks very different than when she’s doing her “work outs”.

Reactions: 11
It definitely does seem like she is going through a relapse again. Part of eating disorder recovery is body acceptance and realising the importance of other things instead of body image but it clearly still bothers her if she is getting surgery to change it. It's sad because she has always acted as a role model for body acceptance.

Reactions: 19
I think the BFF has also encouraged her to get surgery. He seems as vain and image obsessed as her.

Reactions: 30
Anna is a horrible person. I don’t give a tit what she does. It’s all about Anna. Spending the money her kids made on herself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Errrrr well I’m having a boob job myself in a week and now I feel judged 🤣😬
Nothing that is said in this thread is aimed at anybody but Anna. My issue with Anna is that she claims to be recovered from her disorder and preaches this to potentially vulnerable people who follow her and look up to her, whilst simultaneously proving she is not recovered not only through her eating habits but by this unnecessary surgery on her stomach. Get your boob job if you want, that’s nothing to do with any of us here on Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Anna is pretty whereas Jonathan is extremely unattractive and he knows this which is why he’s insecure and I 100% believe over the years he’s made comments about her weight/appearance in order to keep her insecure and make her feel she’s not good enough so that it’s another way for him to have that control over her never leaving him. Don’t get me wrong she cheated on her boyfriend at the time to be with Jonathan in the first place so she chose to be with him it wasn’t forced on her and she was desperate for whatever ‘fame’ he promised her lol. He saw an insecure 19 year old girl battling with an eating disorder who was easy to have control over. They both are child exploiters , selfish and have horrible personalities majority of the time so I’m not fans of either of them but I do find it sad she felt the need to get cosmetic surgery , yes it’s her choice to do that but I truly hope it was 100% something she wanted and not something she felt she had to do to look a certain way.

• Heart
She’s opted for epidurals on all 4, had no understanding of her menstruation cycle, which says to me that she probably doesn’t get a lot of pre/post pain. Is always retiring to bed with a headache/cold , as well as pain killers etc. I so pity those children whilst she is ‘recovering’ , they are going to be doubly pleased to go back to school. That’s a thought, no school pick ups for her, she’s going to be devastated not to see Matt 5 days a week

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.