SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread!
Congratulations to Nomatterwhat for the thread suggestion with 30+ reactions.

Recap coming shortly

Honestly not much happened over their summer holidays
- The kids are back at school, in uniform that 1) doesn't fit, 2) has not been ironed since being pulled out of boxes, 3) not the #gifted school shoes and 4) hand-me-down shoes that look like they've been stored in mud
- All I can say is thank god they're back at school, one decent meal a day with their school lunch is all they can ask for
- Jonos mum and partner/friend are visiting right now, and Anna welcomed them so nicely into their home with McDonald's at the counter away from the main dining table...
- Jonos mum got presents for all the kids, and Anna had to force them all to say thank you and to give her a hug
- A2s birthday party has just gone, a month after the birthday (and just a reminder that Anna had to change the date so that it didn't clash with another party she didn't know about, lol)
- E1s party is a sleep over, all I can hope is they're set up in a room without Jonos security cameras in it
- And E1 wants to watch Enola Holmes with her friends, which is M rated here in Australia (I've not watched it so I don't know why it's rated that way, but I can't imagine all the parents being happy with this)
- E2 is an attention seeking brat
- A1 is forgotten
- Oh yes Anna is genuinely considering getting plastic surgery, tummy tuck and boob lift (not a boob job, but it would be nice if they were as full as they were before kids she says), she got a recommendation for a surgeon from her OBGYN at her last smear test
- Jono has returned to Instagram after a nice quiet time off, in which he was too busy editing the vlogs over summer
- I am genuinely amazed they're still doing daily vlogs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Jonathan’s mum does seem a bit weird, like a little bit evil. Although I don’t blame her she probs hates Anna and got thrown under the bus by her son

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Edie dresses and behaves like a caricature of a female. All the crop tops and exaggerated poses to seem over the top girly is just unrealistic. Emilia and Alessia don’t behave like that.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
That black shirt with the weird symbol mentioned looks like Jono legit drew it on there with photoshop. Like if you look closely it looks like you can see all the pixelations… I mean he did photoshop those glasses…. 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if they will keep up with the vlogs. They barely hit 30k per video now.
They have to - that's the only reason they're doing them. Jonathan complained last year that his gas and electric bill totalled £12000 (gas and electric) for the year and he told Anna to wear a sweater. So, they're looking at £20,000 minimum per year for their household energy bills. That's probably why he wants to get rid of the pool.

Sorry if I'm late to this but, did Jono's mum leave Scotland when her partner died? I'm assuming she's back in Dublin now ........

Reactions: 10
Why on earth didn’t Jonathan’s Mum and partner sit at the table with them for their McDonald’s? Surely they have a couple of chairs they could have pulled up. Does Anna make her Mum sit at the breakfast bar when she is visiting…I think not! And who orders McDonalds for dinner when they have guests who they haven’t seen for years? Bizarre.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Due anyone see Anna's lacy red undies showing while she was chatting up her boyfriend?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The fact that they didn’t even check their video title was correct, shows how little effort they put into their boring vlogs!! It was only picked up because Anal spends her spare time looking on here 🤣🤣
Also, Edie looks even more precocious than usual on this still

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So they restarted the vlogs cause the younger two didn’t have the memories to look back on.

Yet day after day we are subjected to Anal blabbering on about trivial crap for 20 mins but then they only put out a 10 min vlog of A2’s party?
The majority of which was pointed at the ground or at bags of balloons in the kitchen, where are the “memories” in this vlog?

• Heart
So they set up the party in the exact spot where the fox comes and poops. I have foxes come to my garden and there is no way I would walk bare feet there. They leave revolting smelly gifts every night which I have to pickup … why is she letting Andrea walk there with no shoes on ? State of his feet !

• Sick
Reactions: 26
They have to - that's the only reason they're doing them. Jonathan complained last year that his gas and electric bill totalled £12000 (gas and electric) for the year and he told Anna to wear a sweater. So, they're looking at £20,000 minimum per year for their household energy bills. That's probably why he wants to get rid of the pool.

Sorry if I'm late to this but, did Jono's mum leave Scotland when her partner died? I'm assuming she's back in Dublin now ........
Does he want to get rid of the pool? 😱 I miss that bit. Did he say why?
But I'm not surprised his bills are that high, no ones keeps those big pools at 35°C. How can you even enjoy it in hot weather?

Reactions: 9
I have to say I'm a bit reluctant about the whole white&black approach to Jono and his mom, AKA he's the psycho and she's an angel. Family relationships can be very tricky and very complicated and people are not always what they appear to be. My MIL is a self-absorbed narcissist and the coldest person I know but you would never guess that just by meeting her occasionally or not being in any sort of an emotional situation with her. She comes across as this super warm, open, caring and loving mother and grandma but in reality, she's everything but that. So while we can all agree that yes, Jono is indeed messed up, there's definitely something about his mom (and Anna's mom) that doesn't sit well with me, I can't put my finger on it. It all seems very acted.

• Heart
  • Wow
I think with Jonathan's mum it is a lot of things: not feeling comfortable being filmed, knowing Anna hates her, having read Jonathan's book, maybe being careful not to set him off, and the kids not really knowing her, so the interactions come across quite forced.
She puts on a brave face, but this visit can't be easy for her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I think with Jonathan's mum it is a lot of things: not feeling comfortable being filmed, knowing Anna hates her, having read Jonathan's book, maybe being careful not to set him off, and the kids not really knowing her, so the interactions come across quite forced.
She puts on a brave face, but this visit can't be easy for her.
Still, I think we give her too much credit.

Reactions: 1
Edie dresses and behaves like a caricature of a female. All the crop tops and exaggerated poses to seem over the top girly is just unrealistic. Emilia and Alessia don’t behave like that.
thats because the poor kid is not Trans and has been forced to believe they are by the crazy father .
E2 is ‘camp’ ‘ cross dresser ‘ . Being a girl is nothing more than a persona for them hence why it’s all dramatics . Also E2 has been exposed to so much tik tok BS and all these look at me I’m different and it’s soo cool BS like appearing male then being like ta daa I’m a girl .. they’ve made trans their personality trait .

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I can’t believe they’ve sent Alessia back to school with those shoes on.
9BCAAE4F-4F83-4822-831C-BE8644BC17DA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I can’t believe they’ve sent Alessia back to school with those shoes on. View attachment 1557991
It's just awful, nothing is stopping them from buying some new ones other than they can't be bothered much like when they had to be told by others to buy new shoes because her feet were bleeding, almost a repeat of that.
Not only that but E2s dress seems very short way above the knees, that can't be practical or appropriate 🤔 😳

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.