SacconeJolys #92 E2 hasn't got a clue, he is being objectified for a view

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you user Greentrees for the most voted thread title.

Currently, the SJ’s are busy doing a lot of nothing- and have been this way for the past half of this year. The most action they had lately was back in the summer with Anna’s tummy tuck and boob lift, and Jon got hair plugs, again.

Anna is busy working sponsorships on Instagram, therefore they took the kids to a few paid outings- maybe 2 during the whole Fall and now, Christmas season. She’s still getting up at 5 AM and doing her rock solid morning routine which includes:
-Letting dogs out/opening cans of food/laying paper towels on the floor and not cleaning messes
-Finding Andrea glued to iPad on the kids’ couch after Jon’s night camera captures him getting out of bed in the middle of the night
-Working out geriatric style
-Showering then spackling on theater level coverage makeup
-Making her bed that Jon doesn’t seem to be in
-Feeding the kids a couple jars of Nutella
-Helping E2 with his hair and mascara

As for Jon, we only see him when he films TikTok’s, lately the E’s are setting up elf on the shelf scene for the A’s.

The kids have moved rooms. E1 is living in a different area of the house next to a wasp infestation. No word on whether any child’s bedroom is finished from all the half projects J started.

Anna’s been out with her “best friend” Matt for pancakes and shopping. She’s also wrapping gifts for the children, some of the books in the pile look really inappropriate if they are to be for 11yo Emelia.

The two E’s are regularly talked about as teenagers when they are barely tweens. It’s really strange.

That’s all I can think of! If anyone wants to add more details, please do so!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not to mention about Anna's 'controversial' Fiji water ad, which got sweet sweet backlash as expected.

Reactions: 14
Supposedly A2 was up at 4am AGAIN. That's not a normal hour for a 5 year old school going child to be out of bed. It's shocking , I'd imagine he is completely and utterly screen addicted and is waking up so he can play on his tablet. Unless they send him to bed extremely early, he must be falling asleep at school.

Reactions: 31
Supposedly A2 was up at 4am AGAIN. That's not a normal hour for a 5 year old school going child to be out of bed. It's shocking , I'd imagine he is completely and utterly screen addicted and is waking up so he can play on his tablet. Unless they send him to bed extremely early, he must be falling asleep at school.
No it's not but those kids aren't tired out before bed no exercise outside and stuffed full of chocolate right before bed and the minute they wake up.
The kids probably on a constant sugar rush and hungry

Anna won't care though only cares about herself and laughs off any issues brought up about the kids.
Even ones brought up by the school and concerned viewers.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
My 3 kids used to sleep between 7-8 pm until they reached 12-13 years, then the time shifted to 10 pm.
Never I had ever experienced midnight or early morning wake ups. They woke up around 6 am which was normal as school timings were 7:30 am.
We both planned their evening with physical activities, even in pandemic we make them run around house or throwing and kicking ball.
They loved chocolates so afternoon was filled with chocolate milk and sandwiches.
I am sure Anna could do the same , but she has her bestie Matt wrapped around her fingers. She should definitely cut down her shopping and invest her time in children

Reactions: 18
Keep boasting about e2's thick glossy hair while you can Anna... he may inherit jonos male pattern baldness! Didn't he start losing his hair in his 20's??

• Haha
Keep boasting about e2's thick glossy hair while you can Anna... he may inherit jonos male pattern baldness! Didn't he start losing his hair in his 20's??
But dont you know, they say Eduardo is a girl so he is, so there won't be any pesky male pattern baldness.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why does he keep getting emilias hopes up before they know audition results?
She may well have got a good part but could also not have done so well after all jonos said seems like a bad choice.

Reactions: 17
Also it's no wonder andrea doesn't sleep when he's mother is shining bright lights about in his room getting insta content.

Maybe it's the light or dirt but his mouth looks really sore and his nose looks as if its been bleeding.

Reactions: 7
Gone are the days of sponsored trips, seeing Santa in Harrods, and lots of ads and freebies....

Reactions: 20
I don't follow these ppl at all but have seen/readbits about them on here. YT just recommended me a short today about an Amelia who wants to be in a musical> is that the one he's trying to make trans?

Reactions: 1
I don't follow these ppl at all but have seen/readbits about them on here. YT just recommended me a short today about an Amelia who wants to be in a musical> is that the one he's trying to make trans?
No, their 2nd child, Eduardo/Edie is.

Reactions: 4
I wonder why the calculated move to keep Anna out of Jonathan's videos. Is this a deliberate move by their new management /PR to separate them, because it seems very sus. I am thinking its all driven by Jonathan, it just seems like there is motive behind it. There is stictly no involvement whatsoever or appearance from Anna in his videos. His videos only revolves around his two money spinners E1 & E2, and cameo appearances from Alessia and Andrea. Anna purposefully keeps out of them. Even the banner on his channel is just him and the kids - not Anna.

It seems to me they have separated the SJ 'brand' from Jonathan 'brand' so not to jeopardize sponsorship deals for Anna, even though she doesn't have a lot of them, they are scarce. And I think its because he is such a loose canon and now she has this whole Matt and Anna duo thing going on too. I dont know. No matter whichever way you look at it, the poor kids are still being used and abused by both of them and are at the centre of both their money making plan, using them to bring in an income, that is the saddest part about it all.

Reactions: 20
I do wonder has she realised how bad it looks having such an ugly gnome husband ? I bet she loves when she is out with Matt and imagines everyone is admiring them and thinking what an attractive couple they are.

Reactions: 18
Just because it never gets old...Jonathan's boyband
" The four good-looking lads, who supported Westlife at the Point Theatre last year, will be the special guests at a teenage disco in the River Valley Community Centre on Saturday March 2, 2002"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
IMG_5143.jpeg
Why has she uploaded videos of Andrea with his hands down his ass??? 🤢 I know kids do it but why plaster it on the internet

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Emilia got her audition results and looking less than pleased will be the/one of narrator which was apparently her dream role despite saying she wanted the main role.
How many times did jonathan convince her the lead role was hers showing off her singing repeatedly.
Multiple posts

Hopefully he didn't give her false hope and she is happy with her part I'm sure it will go well none the less.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I haven’t seen creepy Jonathan’s instagram in ages, why is he talking like a children’s audiobook narrator who possibly belongs in prison.

Also on his grid, the little lad saying he’s “trans” with Jonathan singing along to “popular, you’re gonna be popular”
Such fuckery I can’t.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.