SacconeJolys #84 Vegetarian Jonny, eats meat every day, Anna dreams of rolling with Matt in the hay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to leabytottle for the thread suggestion with the most likes, hopefully I’ve done this right!

Thanks to leabytottle for the thread suggestion with the most likes, hopefully I’ve done this right!
Recap: anal is getting absolutely annihilated on tiktok for admitting to being a toxic boy mum. Every comment on every video is her being trashed.
Jono is in his lair encouraging the children to swear and pull the fingers.
The parents couldn’t give two shits about their kids or want anything to do with them and aren’t really hiding it anymore.
Please add more to a recap if someone wants - I’m not good at this 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
The irony is that Anal is not a toxic boy mom, her attention on A2 is as fake as the winter night is long. So I guess it was an attempt to sell an idea on TikTok that blew up in their faces.

She’s just a toxic narcissist, not boy mom- lol.

Reactions: 55
They really are pulling our all the stops for views and it is backfiring spectacularly. I shudder to think what Jono and Anna have in store to keep the money coming in.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Recap: anal is getting absolutely annihilated on tiktok for admitting to being a toxic boy mum. Every comment on every video is her being trashed.
Jono is in his lair encouraging the children to swear and pull the fingers.
The parents couldn’t give two shits about their kids or want anything to do with them and aren’t really hiding it anymore.
Please add more to a recap if someone wants - I’m not good at this 😂
Christmas has come and gone, Jono stated that it was a mistake to share Christmas lunch/dinner with the kids and they should have eaten separately (which they then did boxing day)
Kids didn't get much this year, fallen from their gifted Christmases with dozens of presents per child
Anna got plenty though, princess Anna can't go without her presents
Anna still posting her workouts because she's recovered from her ED (🙄) - though she had one time stamped for 8am instead of 5am, so is she no longer waking up at ridiculous o'clock and waking up the kids as she stops down the stairs?
E1 is a brat, E2 is brattier, A1 is neglected and A2 is being allowed to punch and hit his siblings with no consequences - just the attitude the feminist movement would love.... (*Sarcasm*)

Yeah encourage your eight year old to do this good parenting
Screenshot_20221229-193348.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Christmas has come and gone, Jono stated that it was a mistake to share Christmas lunch/dinner with the kids and they should have eaten separately (which they then did boxing day)
Kids didn't get much this year, fallen from their gifted Christmases with dozens of presents per child
Anna got plenty though, princess Anna can't go without her presents
Anna still posting her workouts because she's recovered from her ED (🙄) - though she had one time stamped for 8am instead of 5am, so is she no longer waking up at ridiculous o'clock and waking up the kids as she stops down the stairs?
E1 is a brat, E2 is brattier, A1 is neglected and A2 is being allowed to punch and hit his siblings with no consequences - just the attitude the feminist movement would love.... (*Sarcasm*)

Yeah encourage your eight year old to do this good parenting
View attachment 1837323
I'm sorry but j encouraging the kids to swear, misbehave and by the sound of things hurt each other is shocking behaviour!
What happens if they start doing the same in school thinking well he said its fine so it must be! They'd better hope that's not going to happen or questions will start to be asked especially if it starts involving other children.
Imagine the uproar if any of them started happily swearing around the other kids and worse if they keep encouraging Andrea's bad attitude. There will be some pretty angry parents more so considering they don't seem to be that friendly with a and j going by what's said(by a and j)over the years.

And to say it was a mistake to eat Christmas Dinner with the kids is vile!
Christmas is for everyone to enjoy and
As someone who worked all day on Christmas and everyday since i nearly was eating alone because of the time.
They really don't deserve those kids and I hope when they grow up everything becomes clear 😔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Am I the only one who just noticed Anna’s comment about her brothers being very direct about not liking Jonathan (even to this day)? I would love to know what her siblings say about Jonathan behind her back lmao.
Her brothers most certainly have more brains and class than Anna, same as her sisters (who it would seem want nothing to do with him)

I'm with them, what is to like? :sick:

The vlogs of Christmas week have been alarming and if I was unfortunate enough to be a family member of either, I would be having strong words regarding their behaviour with the children and dogs. Anna and Jono's neglect and indifference has been appalling and they are doing nothing now to even hide it. Shocking and shameful.:(

• Sad
Reactions: 28
That’s one of 72828 videos I’ve seen of people letting their kids curse once (all on TikTok), they’re usually quick and have a lighter atmosphere and, dare I say it, funny. The Jono video is just weird, drawn out (if they don’t wanna do it then maybe just leave it alone, idk?) and can’t stand E2 preening into the camera the whole time

Reactions: 34
Oh, so it’s a TikTok trend to encourage the kids to curse? So right along with the choking to unconsciousness trend (A&J better watch out since they let E2 have 50 million hours of TikTok a day). And the smack the soap dispenser (and sometimes sink) off the bathroom wall trend of a few years back.

When are parents like A&J going to realize the trends on TikTok are probably started by troll farms (TikTok is owned by China) to corrupt the society (and it’s youth) who use it?

They don’t let kids use TikTok in China unless they are over a certain age, like 14… and their TikTok is full of educational and healthy content. And it’s only available for certain hours of the day.

I wonder why they think TikTok is so bad that they have to control the content and usage?

Oh right, check out E2 and his middle finger up there…

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Joliar must hate it that e2 is facially looking even more masculine, like joe sugg but without the soft friendly eyes

Reactions: 18
Oh, so it’s a TikTok trend to encourage the kids to curse? So right along with the choking to unconsciousness trend (A&J better watch out since they let E2 have 50 million hours of TikTok a day). And the smack the soap dispenser (and sometimes sink) off the bathroom wall trend of a few years back.

When are parents like A&J going to realize the trends on TikTok are probably started by troll farms (TikTok is owned by China) to corrupt the society (and it’s youth) who use it?

They don’t let kids use TikTok in China unless they are over a certain age, like 14… and their TikTok is full of educational and healthy content. And it’s only available for certain hours of the day.

I wonder why they think TikTok is so bad that they have to control the content and usage?

That is utterly disgusting to encourage a child / children to do that and also goad them into using profanities :mad:

Reactions: 15

Of course it’s a trend, any alternative would require Jonathan and Anna coming up with even a single original idea (good or bad) themselves.

Don’t think it’s as deep as China trying to corrupt de yoofs and I don’t think parents letting their child say a bad word for a funny (subjective, I know) video can be compared to encouraging children to auto asphyxiate but I respect your opinion.

Tiktok’s minimum age is 13 in most places. Most children have generally heard the word duck in their lives before and know it’s a ‘bad word’ (I’d love to know how the concept even started), seeing a small child curse isn’t going to do anything but elicit a laugh or a scroll. If people are letting their kids use TikTok under the minimum age that’s on the parents, not an app. I’m young enough to have grown up with social media from age 11, granted the web is bigger than it was then but there are parental controls and safety features now that weren’t there then, parents were also less aware of what we could look up online. Same for most of my peers, and we mostly turned out grand

I’ve gone on a bit of a tangent there, just not quite buying that this is anything more than people wanting their 15 seconds going viral and sharing something that makes them laugh with other adults (and some teens).

Reactions: 13
The children are on holiday from school and they have new toys to play with but Anna spends the afternoon tidying Jono’s wardrobe. Anything so that she doesn’t have to parent. Quite bizarre as she could do it next week when they are back at school.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
can't bare to keep up with this family anymore as just too upsetting to see the kids so exploited but I am living for the comments they get on tiktok! People calling out Anna for her weird possessiveness with Andrea, Jonathan being showed up for the absolute freak he is, it's just great to see it after their YT never really getting criticised so publicly in the comment sections.

Reactions: 24
Jonathan now thinks he is Oprah giving us his unsolicited advice & what was difficult to understand, his insight into the Laws of attraction, Manifestation and the universe in the last couple of vlogs, he is telling us to be a world builder (whatever that means) and that you can pretty much manifest any experience into this world that you want and how you want your life to be by connecting to a source energy in the universe to get what you want. Well I dont know what manifesting Jonathan has been doing and what universe he is connecting with, but clearly it isn't working for him because his life is always one big duck up and his 'youtube career' is continually on a downward spiral and has taken a nose dive into the abyss. So keep working on the laws of attraction and keep putting it out into the universe Jon, see how that works out for you while you keep talking tit in your creepy office. I will start my manifesting as of now in the hopes one day soon your kids lives will be free of you and your c**t of a wife.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
At this point I’m wondering if they’ve been paid off a big sum of money by someone to act all this nonsense out as some sort of social experiment on the public. Would explain how they’re affording things considering their YouTube is in the shitter. I can not even wrap my brain around all this. Like surely nobody is like this right??? Are we being duped?

Reactions: 21
Anyone notice when she was cleaning up the dog pee that she didn’t really clean the area. I’m sure she sprayed it and put a paper towel over it ( for whatever reason she doesn’t clean it straight away) I have no clue why she would just wipe it up. I would be scrubbing the hell out of that area because it seeps into the cracks. Also, it allows the dogs to keep going in those areas because they can smell it over and over. I don’t even think she washed her hands after dealing with that mess. From those kids feet 👣 looking brown from the dirt to the pee all over the kitchen or if a dog escapes to other areas of the house peeing, it’s gotta be gross as hell up in there.

I think Anal jumped on someone else’s idea and it backfired in that Tik Tok. Now she playing the Andy thing up to the vlog because she’s vile. We all know she just shuts him in the playroom with his iPad and a pack of chocolate. What mother has to ask for hugs and kisses?

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Bottom line, why are Anna and Jono allowing the kids have unsupervised viewing on tiktok?

Kids swearing at some stage of childhood is normal, I get that. Can even be amusing when a tiny thing comes out with the eff word. There is a massive difference however, if a parent or parents actively encouraging their kids to swear and flick the bird. 😠

It's crass and vulgar in an adult and simply vile in kids. Nothing remotely funny and I can see further problems ahead for the SJ children if they indulge in this behaviour.

Jonathan and Anna are doing their children a terrible disservice.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.