Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Hola, Señor Steve! Que pasa?
What a week you’ve ‘tret’ us to, and to top it off I’ve just had the call with my scan results - two years clear of cancer!
Just off to meet up with all my extended family for some fun times at the beach to celebrate, but I’ll be sure to keep checking - I have a sneaky feeling there’s more to come today!😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103

Hatshepsut

New thread title suggestion:
#64 Groomer Jane belongs in jail, report her to Creepy on his police Gmail

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
This is going to contain lots of swearing - because I swear a lot... and Sarah loves to swear too... And I'm in a pissy mood.

Holy fucking shit. Sarah committing business suicide.

Moaning about the price of tissue paper, and then saying "I'm sure I can get it cheaper in card factory". Jesus Christ 🤦 please, Sarah, just go work in McDonald's. As a business woman myself, I can't even watch this. It's horrific. You're moaning to your customers, who bought a £40+ blanket, that tissue paper costs too much... The blankets that should arrived at their (UK) doors by now. You're an actual fucking idiot. You didn't even check the measurements of the tissue paper either. Fucking hell 🤦

Waiting for business cards? You should have already had them ready before launching. I just... I can't even talk...

I'd be so pissed off if I'd ordered from her, and then saw her waltzing around shops all weekend, and now wasting time buying bottles of water (rather than taking a reusable) and folders. I'd be like, "JUST GO PACK MY FUCKING BLANKET AND SEND IT OUT!!!"

10 past 12, and she hadn't even been to the office yet... Is she having a laugh?!

Isabelle dropped her Sarah right in it.... Sarah, I thought it was Isabelle that wasn't bothered about going out? Then Isabelle outs you as being so overprotective. So it's you that stops her living a normal teenage life... I guess we can't blame you. Living with a disgusting grooming predator, and spending time with his equally disgusting grooming mother, I guess you're worried Isabelle will come across the same type of man that you're married to.

I couldn't really concentrate on her moaning about personalised stickers and hand wrapping shit, because I couldn't stop staring at her terrible eye shadow.... But Sarah, if you didn't spend the past few days, including yesterday morning, shopping for random tat, you'd have been up to date by now. But you simply don't care.

A really important meeting in Leeds today. Ok then, Chris. As long as it wasn't at the Ibis.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 73

Ghost82

Chatty Member
The vlog started with Chris pretending somebody in home bargains thought he was from family fizz.

Chris pretended he’d just emailed somebody named Kelly and it auto corrected to smelly. Sure it did Chris. Apparently it was an important email. Officer Kelly from the ingham special branch I’m guessing. 🙄

Sarah was cackling in the car.

Isabelle and Esme dressed up as Disney princesses

Sarah was sat on the sofa plugging her bits and bats hoody. shes probably not bothered to post out the ones people have ordered but come on ifam buy more.

Isla ate a cookie.

Jace watched the washing machine.

Sarahs still in the house instead of packing parcels.

Chris was pretending Jace was eating baby rice. It looked like packet savoury rice to me.

Jace hated his “baby rice” and cried.

The girls cleaned the toy room.

Chris read to Jace to make an extra minute of footage.

The ifam sent Sarah an Argos link for a toy she wanted for Jace.

They’re worrying the vlog was shit because they’re busy packing parcels. She’s barely in the office and has only been in business for a week so I wouldn’t use that excuse.

Sarahs looking for more cheap things she can sell to the ifam. She thinks her merch is a great price but she wants some cheap bits so more of the ifam will spend their money.

Chris babbled about something off camera and he wants 4500 thumbs up or he won’t be happy he joked half seriously and full of desperation.

Boring vlog as usual. I wouldn’t bother.

And an ifam said in the comments that they’re her 10th favourite vloggers. 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Hatshepsut

I see that despite their recent busy schedule of hectic family crisis meetings, trolling Granny traumas and Baby and Me bugger-ups, they’ve still managed to release another two additions to their Halloween merch range. 😁

D52DAE15-94CA-4CCC-BD01-5B2DC79E1284.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

uwotmate

Chatty Member
This is the final straw with Chris . I am writing a letter to utube about him threatening young girls with rape. He can't have access to children anymore.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Looks like Granny is still trying to get to her former Ifam. You would think she'd learn to take a step back.

Screenshot_20191025-121454_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Can'tHelpMyself

And there's poor Isabelle trying to be an anti-bullying ambassador 🤦‍♀️ when it turns out her own grandmother is bullying her cousin. Well done Jane, great example to set.

I now can't help wondering if Jane or one of the ifam she has groomed is behind the hate mail that was sent to Eleanor from UniqueFam. After all, it would seem like her style.

• Wow
Reactions: 58

Chris-Ming-ham

Sorry if it's been mentioned but Izzy has done a response video to Chris threatening rape

Other than applauding Izzy for her bravery once again I've one minor criticism

She said someone needs to write an up to date article on all of what the Ingham have done. Unfortunately love it would be a book longer than the bible not just an article.
"Take that beanie off, take those skates off, stop woohooing, grow up and take responsibility for your actions, you nearly 40-year-old man!"

Take a bow Izzy, you outstanding young woman. You are amazing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Shutthedoor333

Prinny crouched at the front door apparently she likes sniffing the edge of the front door, sniffing "all the things that go past" and she likes the cold draft from the front door. No she wants a fucking walk.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Stephie

VIP Member
Oh.My.Gosh guys

Yesterday me and my husband were in Morrisons yesterday. I picked up some oranges, and said to my hubby 'Shall we get these oranges' and then I realised. They're orange 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oranges because they're orange

Every time I try and tell someone or even look at them, I can't stop laughing. Oranges 😂😂😂😂😂

Orange Oranges. I can't cope, guys

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

stewiegriffin

Not forgetting Busted's very lot classic hit You said no...HELL no!
-
A customer on Sarah's baby&me insta page asked on launch day if delivery would be in time for the 24th, which with a promised 1 day turnaround it should of been. Yet this other girl has been letdown because her £40 knockoff tatty blanket with £7 postage hasn't been posted yet in time for a holiday when it definitely should have been! Sarah is so bloody lucky she has a built in audience already for her start-up, she hasn't had to work to promote it and gain customers, the mindless sheep are chucking money at her its such a piece of piss for her and she's acting like she's as cunning as sir alan fucking sugar.

lmao2.png

Sarah:
tells a genuine customer who's asking a question to 'go away' ahead of launching the business, steals a logo, copies product idea and name off a youtuber, buys bulk from ali-express and whacks the prices up higher than shaggy, describes products as 'customised' 'handmade' 'luxurious' when definitely not, runs illegal website with no privacy policy, cookies, spelling mistakes, illegal discounted prices, sales that run on longer than stated, out-dated patterns wrong seasonal product due to no business sense, only accepts refunds to unopened packages, late/no delivery, extortionate fees and flakey po box deliveries, poor products not suitable for babies (pom-poms, wooden rings), cheap ass packaging, poor customer service through rude replies online, moans about how much work it is in online vlogs, feedback or genuine enquiries are NOT tolerated, doesn't respond to anyone who asks for proof of safety testing as is declared on website...

*Sarah's business fails*

Everyone on tattle.life:

hehehehe.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52