The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well thats about right advise Unique fam to stop doing youtube,
and let the Minghams carry on causing havoc no bleeping way
We need to turn the crank My fellow Tattlers we cant let them get away with it any longer.
That’s exactly how I feel, the things coming from his Mother and his instastory prison rape joke, I already hated that he was still broadcasting but now it just feels like something has to be done!

Reactions: 20
The more I read the more I think Granny Jane is actually a Psychopath, the woman is unhinged!

Reactions: 28
Just watched unique fam vlog and she’s been advised by the police to stop doing YouTube. Lots have happened in the last little while which she won’t go into (which is fair enough) by those imbeciles or the minions that troll for them...JANE! I hope Karma comes to the lot of them and soon!
So the police have advised them to stop doing youtube because of the trolling etc - but the Ingham's who have an ongoing police case, haven't been advised the same? hm

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Well thats about right advise Unique fam to stop doing youtube,
and let the Minghams carry on causing havoc no bleeping way
We need to turn the crank My fellow Tattlers we cant let them get away with it any longer.
Hopefully the police are taking this seriously. If they are they’ll realise that all signs point to the Inghams!

Reactions: 15
Im not surprised by grannys fowl mouth. She once called izzy sexy in a vlog wayyyyy back in the early days

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
So they went out for a meal and all dressed up, apart from Creepy, who wore a tracksuit top (don't know about bottoms) but they're not a tracksuit family, right?! 😂

Genuine question....

I don't get the bulbous bit at the top of his beanie - Is that a "thing"? No one I know wears a beanie unless they are on a snow/adventure holiday, then it's firmly on their heads. I live in a city full of students and I am yet to see one wearing one, unless it's 0 degrees. I'm an old fashioned girl and you take your hat off in a restaurant/formal situations.

Did Tom Delonge do it, has anyone done it? It bugs me. And he needs a haircut, the just for men bits sticking out of the beanie make me feel :sick:

• Sick
Sorry if it's been mentioned but Izzy has done a response video to Chris threatening rape

Other than applauding Izzy for her bravery once again I've one minor criticism

She said someone needs to write an up to date article on all of what the Ingham have done. Unfortunately love it would be a book longer than the bible not just an article.

Reactions: 21
Wonder what kind of vlog we get tomorrow if we get one at all . How can they continue with what’s been going on is not bloody normal behaviour 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Some good news aside from all this absolutely disgusting evidence about his Mother, their views have been pretty dire the last few days, I refuse to give them a single one now.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry if it's been mentioned but Izzy has done a response video to Chris threatening rape

She said someone needs to write an up to date article on all of what the Ingham have done. Unfortunately love it would be a book longer than the bible not just an article.
"Take that beanie off, take those skates off, stop woohooing, grow up and take responsibility for your actions, you nearly 40-year-old man!"

Take a bow Izzy, you outstanding young woman. You are amazing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Genuine question....

I don't get the bulbous bit at the top of his beanie - Is that a "thing"? No one I know wears a beanie unless they are on a snow/adventure holiday, then it's firmly on their heads. I live in a city full of students and I am yet to see one wearing one, unless it's 0 degrees. I'm an old fashioned girl and you take your hat off in a restaurant/formal situations.

Did Tom Delonge do it, has anyone done it? It bugs me. And he needs a haircut, the just for men bits sticking out of the beanie make me feel :sick:
Nah it's not a thing, he's just a knob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t be surprised if Jane has also been buying views as well, all joking aside the situation has got way out of hand and someone with authority needs to investigate exactly what has been going on. Considering Chris was hollering from the roof tops when Jesy from Little Mix did that documentary about online bullying and all along his Mum was one of the worst trolls out there....

Reactions: 26
Holy tit! This woman! I just can't even... This was her talking about Unique Fam. I 100% believe Jane had something to do with the letter poor Eleanor recieved.
I watched that brave little girl speak out on her video about the card she received and how frightened she was ! Any adult sending something like this to anyone but most of all to a innocent child needs serious help! Well done Eleanor for being so brave 👏👏

Reactions: 33
It's really seedy. All these people so quick to trust, then quick to hate and vice versa. All seem to be using each other for their own gain.

Doxxing, sharing screenshots, public falling out, public making up, sending gifts, bombarding with takeaways, gofundme's, amazon wishlists. It's like a cycle, and soon we will be back to the beginning again. Far better to leave them to it and watch from afar - horrified.
That's what I do now, just watch it from afar. I don't buy into all this flip flopping, they're friends, then they're not, then they are. It's all very convenient and boosts the views to their channels. I note that Country Joe and Mcphee are doing yet another joint live broadcast tonight. Talk about milking it! I hate what Creepy has done, but I fail to see how these live broadcasts are helping his victims.

Reactions: 14

Her parents should be proud to have raised such a lovely girl who has a wise head on her shoulders. Everything she says is so true but I agree @lemonelmo we'd need a bit more than one article.😂 Stay strong Izzy if you read this.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That's what I do now, just watch it from afar. I don't buy into all this flip flopping, they're friends, then they're not, then they are. It's all very convenient and boosts the views to their channels. I note that Country Joe and Mcphee are doing yet another joint live broadcast tonight. Talk about milking it! I hate what Creepy has done, but I fail to see how these live broadcasts are helping his victims.
I do agree, it's also nauseating seeing their blue spanner moderators trying to hype up the 'rooms'... "big thumbs up everyone" "come on spread the word that we are live" "yes sir no sir anything for you sir"

Baby&Me by SI is clearly just a quick buck money making scheme to attempt to get enough funds together to buy the mounds of gifts the girls have come to expect for Christmas day

Reactions: 18
Has anyone reported Jane to the authorities? She is one unhinged, vile excuse of a human being.

Does anyone have the contact details for the 'head' of YouTube? Prehaps emails on a mass scale may make them sit up and take notice. There must be an avenue we can legally go down to get them off our screens.

Has anyone watched Hayley’s new hour long vid and fancies giving me a rundown? I’m presuming it’s just rehashing info we already know

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.