Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member

More from granny. This time using a fake profile to message her own sons niece!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
382E8898-70DC-4831-9E20-712224799892.jpeg

Dear Sarah... keep my fucking name out of your massive gob you frigging weirdo.
Mr Tayto.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

as340

Just finished a week of 12 hour shifts on my feet all day doing a very physical job but my god, it really puts things into perspective seeing Sarah put a bow on a blanket!! Poor cow must be absolutely knackered, I now see how blessed I truly am. Thoughts and prayers to lazy at this difficult time xx

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder if any of the women Chris slept with did come out with pictures or nudes, would we be treated to a Jace birth style rant from Groomy Granny.
‘THOSE ARE NOT MY SONS BOLLOCKS!!!’

• Haha
  • Sick

Stephie

VIP Member
Someone who ordered her blanket on launch day asked this morning when it'll arrive

How can anyone take a load of orders, blow the profits over a few days shopping and dining out and STILL have customers waiting for their purchase a week later?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Okay I’m sorry if this offends people.

McPhee is now back in the ingham family support group on Facebook. They accepted her request. Sarah and one of their biggest ifam are both admins yet they accepted her back? 🧐 after saying she was going in to support the girls, she’s now said she doesn’t know what to say in there because they’re all so young. She says the ifam who started the group now wants to support the girls but she’s still running an ingham family support group where Sarah ingham is still an admin. I am not buying it. If anybody reading here has any information on the inghams then please think very carefully before you trust Lorraine McPhee because I’m pretty sure it will end up with Jane, Chris or Sarah. She even looked shifty on country Joes live playing on her phone and the next minute Sarah had screenshots. If she deletes Sarah as admin and actually helps these girls in the group then I will hold my hands up and say I’m wrong.

This family will stop at nothing to protect their channel from what Chris has done. Sarah allows him to allegedly cheat and send inappropriate messages to the ifam. She doesn’t care as long as it stays away from her channel and the money keeps rolling in. McPhee said Jane didn’t tell everybody Chris cheated with Hayley she told one person and that was a while ago so if she wasn’t supporting the girls then why would she be claiming to support them now? She even sent them gifts after she had said this. She already knew and yet she’s claiming she’s changed her mind because Nikki has fallen out with Sarah. I’m not buying it. If she’s not still acting as a puppet for Jane then i’ll be shocked. I think she left that group voluntarily so people would trust her and now she’s rejoined the flock. Everybody keep an eye on the back of her phone for three ifam popsockets! 🙄

Oh and to top it off she’s still friends with and has even FaceTimed with somebody named Scotsguy who I’m pretty sure has been a disgusting troll but somebody correct me if I’m wrong on that.

Please delete if not appropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
God she keeps going on about how much she wants to save this fucking fly. You are not Mother Teresa Sarah, just put him out of his misery being stuck in close quarters with you and your greasy husband... swat the fucker...... and then the fly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Chris is you’re reading here..... Grow up you dirty, skanky, bastard! 🤬

And no wonder Katrina, Nikki and any other females aren’t allowed in the house. It’s him who needs putting on a lead not prinny!

• Sick
Reactions: 46

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Trust this all to be happening while I’m on holiday. I’m all inclusive, so I’m 30% pissed from about 11.00am. Apologies if I’ve posted any nonsense, I can’t be arsed to check.😂

ps. Hi, Steve - Jesus, man - the wheels have come off the last few days haven’t they? Bet you don’t need the blusher at the mo!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

uwotmate

Chatty Member
Stop trying to be a bully Chris it does not work . If that was my daughter you threatened I would be at your door tonight. You are nothing but a keyboard warrior . You absolute nonce.

• Angry
Reactions: 44

Can'tHelpMyself

I've not watched the vlog but I did see the thumbnail for tonight's vlog, and does Chris realise where he's put 'BUSTED' in the vlog thumbnail, that is actually the logo for the boy band Busted?! I wonder how they'd feel about that creep using their band logo on their thumbnail, especially with it's questionable title!

I assume it's unintentional, but it's bringing me back to my teen year with all those Busted songs...

I've been to the Year 3000....Chris still hasn't apologised...
What I go to School for ... to perv on my daughter's mates (allegedly!)
Sleeping with the light on... in case Katrina gets in the house and tries to murder my vile little self!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Ghost82

Chatty Member
I always found it very strange why nobody was ever allowed in the house, however it is very bad for the girls at the moment especially Issy as she is at a very awkward age and not to have any or very few friends must make her feel different she had a very close friend at her primary school yet since her leaving she never comes around or perhaps either her parents wont allow her or she feels something is not right. Wonder what Issy's real dad must think of all this?
It’s Isabelle I feel sorry for. She had written her friends names down in her notebook on yesterday’s vlog and there was only two names and none of them were the friends she used to have when she first started at the school. ☹ Sarah is quick to blame trolls yet she refuses to see how much they have both affected their children’s lives. Sarah needs to put down the camera. Stop supporting somebody who doesn’t deserve it and help her daughter get her real smile back. ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

thegreencow

VIP Member
Someone get down to Leeds with a camera. I need to see this fight. Bet Katrina is on her way to the house right now. Get your popcorn ready ladies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

lemonelmo

VIP Member
How ironic from sleep over goals 😂
View attachment 52056
I still hate thay photo it makes it look like isabelles the mum the way her arm is

Does anybody remember the vlog where lazy broke her arm december 2017 and in the midst of her having just fell over Chris is running around the area looking for some girls who were screaming for them. His words were "i have to find these girls and give them a big hug" looking back now knowing what we know, it was a disturbing turn of events

• Sick
  • Wow

Ghost82

Chatty Member
I’m just watching country joes live and there is somebody named Vicky who sent Sarah the reborn dolls and she has autism. She’s so upset in the live because she has finally seen the light about these idiots and Sarah has just messaged her during the live and said she wants to know where she stands in supporting them because people are sending her screenshots of Vicky in the live and telling them she is saying things about them. Sarah ingham you vile bastard! Leave that poor woman alone. This woman is saying she’s crying and those desperate bastards have the nerve to message her! Sarah your husband and mother in law are who you want to start directing your anger at! How the hell can she do things like this? Nasty bitch! Open your eyes you daft woman and see who’s really in the wrong and it’s not all the people who see your husband for what he is! Pathetic!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart