The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t watched the vlog (I figure if Chris is working so hard all night to buy those views, he’s not getting a free one from me) but I’m guessing this leaving the girls home alone thing (or walking alone or whatever it was) is confirmation that Groomy Gran is persona non grata at the moment.

2018 ‘mum can we go out on our own?’
‘No because your dads been grooming.’

2019 ‘mum can we go out on our own?’
‘Yes because your granny’s been grooming’

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think she’s watched to much Zoella. She must have thought she’d be having fun in the office and throwing cake parties. I can’t believe she’s got the cheek to take orders and then not post them. I’m sure she said they’d be posted out in one or two days. For £7 they should be going out next day delivery.
Haha thought she’d get free doughnuts just to celebrate tuesdays, and a huge cake from that company that sends them to everyone, not to forget the platter company.... Sarah had some gas station flowers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No proof that it’s written by Jane though they’ve cut out the sender? unless I missed it?’doesn’t really sound like the way a 70 year old would talk....

Yeah exactly. That means she’s desperate to be let out

That is one pay per view I would pay for

Joking aside the whole thing is really quite sad the way the kids have all been dragged into it, even kids that aren’t chris’, Leah and the unique fam kid etc... and now a good chance Sarah will lose her sisters friendship.... it’s all very sad and all because Sarah couldn’t get rid of that weasel
Yet again lazy put money above loyalty....

Reactions: 7
This is going to contain lots of swearing - because I swear a lot... and Sarah loves to swear too... And I'm in a pissy mood.

Holy bleeping tit. Sarah committing business suicide.

Moaning about the price of tissue paper, and then saying "I'm sure I can get it cheaper in card factory". Jesus Christ 🤦 please, Sarah, just go work in McDonald's. As a business woman myself, I can't even watch this. It's horrific. You're moaning to your customers, who bought a £40+ blanket, that tissue paper costs too much... The blankets that should arrived at their (UK) doors by now. You're an actual bleeping idiot. You didn't even check the measurements of the tissue paper either. bleeping hell 🤦

Waiting for business cards? You should have already had them ready before launching. I just... I can't even talk...

I'd be so pissed off if I'd ordered from her, and then saw her waltzing around shops all weekend, and now wasting time buying bottles of water (rather than taking a reusable) and folders. I'd be like, "JUST GO PACK MY bleeping BLANKET AND SEND IT OUT!!!"

10 past 12, and she hadn't even been to the office yet... Is she having a laugh?!

Isabelle dropped her Sarah right in it.... Sarah, I thought it was Isabelle that wasn't bothered about going out? Then Isabelle outs you as being so overprotective. So it's you that stops her living a normal teenage life... I guess we can't blame you. Living with a disgusting grooming predator, and spending time with his equally disgusting grooming mother, I guess you're worried Isabelle will come across the same type of man that you're married to.

I couldn't really concentrate on her moaning about personalised stickers and hand wrapping tit, because I couldn't stop staring at her terrible eye shadow.... But Sarah, if you didn't spend the past few days, including yesterday morning, shopping for random tat, you'd have been up to date by now. But you simply don't care.

A really important meeting in Leeds today. Ok then, Chris. As long as it wasn't at the Ibis.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
I dont understand Sarah's unquestionable loyalty to Chris... he must have something over her? Surely? The whole family is twisted!

Reactions: 30
Haley has put a video up on YouTube and the girl Izzy is speaking I think that’s the girls name x bless her she is so brave and if you are reading this Izzy well done it must have taken a lot of courage to speak out well done 🙌🏻

Reactions: 21
The price of the blankets they should arrive in gold tissue paper with bows and bleeping choc buttons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You can tell Sarah only cares about the money from her crappy blankets. If she actually cared, wouldn't she be excited to wrap them nicely and get them sent off asap to make her customers happy and wait for the reviews?!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
This is going to contain lots of swearing - because I swear a lot... and Sarah loves to swear too... And I'm in a pissy mood.

Moaning about the price of tissue paper, and then saying "I'm sure I can get it cheaper in card factory". Jesus Christ 🤦 please, Sarah, just go work in McDonald's. As a business woman myself, I can't even watch this. It's horrific. You're moaning to your customers, who bought a £40+ blanket, that tissue paper costs too much... The blankets that should arrived at their (UK) doors by now. You're an actual bleeping idiot. You didn't even check the measurements of the tissue paper either. bleeping hell 🤦
Knowing the prices of her products, I was expecting her to start clumsily mentioning in shopping vlogs (so, all the vlogs) that she didn’t buy something because it was cheap but the quality wasn’t there or go on about how sometimes she likes to spend a bit more to get something nicer. All lies from her of course but just to try and plant the seed of justifying the prices she’s asking.
But clearly I was giving her way to much credit to think of that. Droning on about money as usual.
I’m sure everyone who is waiting on their ‘luxurious’ blanket will be thrilled to know it’s coming in the cheapest tissue paper money can buy.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Knowing the prices of her products, I was expecting her to start clumsily mentioning in shopping vlogs (so, all the vlogs) that she didn’t buy something because it was cheap but the quality wasn’t there or go on about how sometimes she likes to spend a bit more to get something nicer. All lies from her of course but just to try and plant the seed of justifying the prices she’s asking.
But clearly I was giving her way to much credit to think of that. Droning on about money as usual.
I’m sure everyone who is waiting on their ‘luxurious’ blanket will be thrilled to know it’s coming in the cheapest tissue paper money can buy.
That will be the next vlog sorted for them 👍

Has anyone at all actually received their Baby and Me junk yet? Has she sent any out at all?

Reactions: 9
Wonder why there have been no false, cackling laughing insta stories from Sarah today. Did Katrina pay her a late night or early morning visit? Does she have a few more bald patches that she doesn't want us to see? Or has she finally had enough and moved her and the 4 kids to shack up with Nanna? Something is amiss!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Waiting for business cards? You should have already had them ready before launching. I just... I can't even talk...

I'd be so pissed off if I'd ordered from her, and then saw her waltzing around shops all weekend, and now wasting time buying bottles of water (rather than taking a reusable) and folders. I'd be like, "JUST GO PACK MY bleeping BLANKET AND SEND IT OUT!!!"

10 past 12, and she hadn't even been to the office yet... Is she having a laugh?!

Isabelle dropped her Sarah right in it.... Sarah, I thought it was Isabelle that wasn't bothered about going out? Then Isabelle outs you as being so overprotective. So it's you that stops her living a normal teenage life... I guess we can't blame you. Living with a disgusting grooming predator, and spending time with his equally disgusting grooming mother, I guess you're worried Isabelle will come across the same type of man that you're married to.

I couldn't really concentrate on her moaning about personalised stickers and hand wrapping tit, because I couldn't stop staring at her terrible eye shadow.... But Sarah, if you didn't spend the past few days, including yesterday morning, shopping for random tat, you'd have been up to date by now. But you simply don't care.

A really important meeting in Leeds today. Ok then, Chris. As long as it wasn't at the Ibis.
Absolutely spot on!

Reactions: 5
Jane dropping the C bomb :eek::ROFLMAO:
She's the type to have fallen out with every one of her neighbours.

I hope everyone who has ever had a run in with the Inghams is enjoying this karma.

Reactions: 22
Ive never seen anything like it! A 63 year old grandmother setting up fake accounts to bully a little girl in her own extended family??? I genuinely think that this woman has something deeply wrong with her.
I’d love to see her pull that tit with someone that has big money

Reactions: 12
Imagine spending £50 on a blanket and Sarah and Chris are too lazy to pack it? She’s only putting them in big envelopes! I bet she wraps up more than that on Christmas Eve. Apparently she shouldn’t have taken nana out yesterday. No Sarah don’t blame nana. You’ve had days and days to get peoples orders out but you’ve been too busy spending your profits and eating out. It’ll be summer by the time people get their blankets at this rate. 🤣

I doubt they’ll be fleeing from hurricane Trina in the caravan anytime soon. I bet they’ll be still sorting these orders at next half term.
She’s a lazy cow she really is. This business will fail. She hasn’t got the brains to run a company. They really are just a big mess.

Reactions: 24
Remember when it was stipulated that it'd be a 1 day turnaround for baby and me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

So they went out for a meal and all dressed up, apart from Creepy, who wore a tracksuit top (don't know about bottoms) but they're not a tracksuit family, right?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.