The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This seems completely minor now, given this latest Granny Groomer bombshell, but I noticed Sarah's website doesn't give an option to accept cookies. It must do this under the EU 'cookie law' privacy legislation. On visiting the site it is storing cookies on my browser. I have reported her to the ICO. She'll probably just get a warning, but it's one more thing she hasn't got a clue about when running a website. I await my extradition to Swiss jail.

https://www.cookielaw.org/the-cookie-law/

• Heart
Reactions: 29

More from granny. This time using a fake profile to message her own sons niece!
Bloody hell! 👀👀👀👀 I don’t think Katrina is is going to be happy with (Jane) Norma! Imagine trolling Sarahs niece who was about 13 because she outed (Chris) Norman on her live! 😳😳 she’s stooped that low her belly must be on the floor by now. Oh my god how twisted! She blames everybody but him!

Sarah won’t know whether to sling her out of the office or let her pack her parcels! 😳

How hypocritical is Jane going on about the hate the inghams get when she’s the biggest troll of them all! Sick, twisted and poisonous! 😳

And Chris... before you get on your high horse. What you have done is even worst! 😑 like mother, like son! 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
Prinny crouched at the front door apparently she likes sniffing the edge of the front door, sniffing "all the things that go past" and she likes the cold draft from the front door. No she wants a bleeping walk.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Trust this all to be happening while I’m on holiday. I’m all inclusive, so I’m 30% pissed from about 11.00am. Apologies if I’ve posted any nonsense, I can’t be arsed to check.😂

ps. Hi, Steve - Jesus, man - the wheels have come off the last few days haven’t they? Bet you don’t need the blusher at the mo!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Didn't Sarah actually ask the ifam and school bullies to stop being cruel to Leah?
Absolutely speechless that a grandmother/mother/grown adult would target a young child. At this time Leah was only 11/12 years old!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Hi Steve, your family is a mess. You need to kick them to the curb a very very lot. You're better off without them. I've heard the papers pay good money for a juicey tell all story.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn't Sarah actually ask the ifam and school bullies to stop being cruel to Leah?
Absolutely speechless that a grandmother/mother/grown adult would target a young child. At this time Leah was only 11/12 years old!
Yes she did and It turns out Jane was the one bullying Leah on a fake account! How does a 63 year old woman think it’s ok to bully a child in her family in order to protect her son who she knows was guilty?! I dread to think how many more of the ifam she has been using in this way.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
shes gonna go underground and hide at this rate I don't fancy anyones chances against Katrina to be honest. This is a message for Steve do the right thing and sort your Mrs out and whilst you are at it sort both your sons out as well they are a disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Someone get down to Leeds with a camera. I need to see this fight. Bet Katrina is on her way to the house right now. Get your popcorn ready ladies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm imagining a logan Paul vs ksi style affair

Only this will be in Katrinas brand new kitchen 🤣

Forget about the tea party, I want front row tickets to this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What kind of low life scum would troll a 13 year old child? Just when I think I've heard it all!

Go get her Katrina!

Reactions: 33
Liiiinnnkkkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sarah Ingham: "I'm bulletproof nothing Toulouse"

Katrina: "I throat punch you or take your orange twirls, what will it be?"

Sarah: "Don't hit me too hard"

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is the last straw for ne, the grooming granny and rye disgusting rape messed to a young girl 🤬 I’m be r giving them a single second of watch time. I want to start a campaign to encourage others to boycott watching them any ideas how or where I’d start?

Reactions: 14
Someone get down to Leeds with a camera. I need to see this fight. Bet Katrina is on her way to the house right now. Get your popcorn ready ladies!
I'm fully expecting her to be running there forest gump style right this minute

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.